Ch 68 Unlocking More Stats
498 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( numbers in brackets are stat points gained since the last chapter revealed.)

Creator Name: Never (male)
Stats:  
Strength: 34 (+14)
Intelligence: 38 (+24)
Dexterity: 17 (+10)
Charisma: 300 CAPPED

Is there a way to reduce the amount of pain in the purgatory? None of these stats seems to affect your pain threshold.

They are all important stats too. Dexterity makes you better at physical techniques and finesse. Like drawing!

Drawing on the floor again with a pencil. Bubuga and Sarya also join in to draw something. Kitten somehow can draw with her paws and she is much better than me.

[ Your drawing skills are better than when you started!]

“ Yes, and it’s all thanks to the glorious dexterity stat.”

Bubuga praises, “ Sarya’s drawing is too beautiful.”

“ Thanks!” beams Sarya. “ Let’s see which drawing our husband likes more?”

Looking over Bubuga's and Sarya’s artwork. They are both drawing me with intense realism mixed in with their ideals on how I should look. Sarya’s drawing is more professional and Bubuga’s drawing is more amateur-looking. Both drawings have their appeals.

“........Ummm…. hard to say which I like more.”

[ That’s because Master likes my drawing the most!]

Kitten’s drawing… is herself getting belly rubs from me.

They all drew me.
A grin forms on my face.

“ Fine Kitten takes 1st place,” concedes Bubuga. “ Who is 2nd place?”

“ ....I like Sarya’s drawing more.”

“ Aww yes,” kisses Sarya.

“ I won’t lose next time,” pouts Bubuga.

[ We should all draw me, next time.]

“ Yeah we can do that.”

[ Let’s check out Master’s drawing!]

The girls huddle over to see my beautiful artwork. It’s a drawing of a mansion. My drawing is still very amateur but it gets the point across.

“ Ahhh my husband wants to fuck me in that mansion,” surmise Sarya.

“ Our darling wants to be obscenely rich. I am blessed with a rich darling,” beams Bubuga.

[ Hehehehe I can see myself playing with lots of kitten toys and having many kitten friends playing with me in that mansion.]

The 3 of them have their thoughts on the mansion.

A mansion is going to be an amazing addition to our purgatory world and when I have my 7 beauties loving me. Our current place is pretty empty. I hope to add many other additions to the purgatory in the future.

Sarya whispers something to Bubuga. The kind faces of the girls soon turn to daggers at me.

“ Husband…. You’re not thinking of having an army of sexy maids serving you right?”

[ An army of maids? I can get many hands petting me!]

Petting the Kitten in my arms. “ Nah we can have robot cleaners or something like that. I only want to make love with my 7 harem members.”

“ Sorry I doubted you,” bows Sarya.

Bubuga pats her on the back before our group hugging session.

Our training resumes.

Finishing up my strength training with Sarya and Bubuga.

“ Is there some way to feel less pain in the purgatory? My fearless jumps are quite scary and the pain is probably very intense for me.”

Bubuga and Sarya look away from me and none of them wants to say anything. They huddle together to discuss something.

“ You girls know something? Please tell me. When I used force command on Bubuga to punch me, it hurt so much that I slept for 24 hours to ignore the pain. And when we were fighting the snow-mouse, I was shrugging off the pain from your accidental hits on me. I want to increase my endurance somehow?”

Creator Name: Never (male)
Stats:  
Endurance: 9

“ ...There is an endurance stat too?”

The girls are chatting amongst themselves and I can’t hear them. Is there a way to increase my hearing ability to hear them or maybe increase something like perception?

Creator Name: Never (male)
Stats:  
Perception: 8

………. Okay so if Sarya and Bubuga and possibly Kitten knew about these stats… why didn’t they tell me about it earlier? How many unknown stats are there?

“ Defense, luck, agility, speed... power, wisdom? ”

Creator Name: Never (male)
Stats:  
Agility: 12
Luck: 0
Wisdom: 1

Fuck I feel so retarded for not considering any other stat than strength and intelligence from the beginning. Kitten probably never knew about it either until meeting Lumi.

At least I don’t have any negative stats.

The girls walking back to me.

“ Since darling knows about the endurance stat now. The higher your endurance, the more damage you can sustain and it helps decrease your pain,” explains Bubuga. “ The cheapest and best way to get more endurance is for us to hurt you. But none of us wants to hurt you even if you ask us to do it.”

“ Don’t worry about it. How come you girls never told me about these other stats like perception, agility, luck, and wisdom? Is there any more?”

“ Sorry husband,” says Sarya. ” I wanted to focus on raising your intelligence. There are other stats too but it’s not needed right now.”

“ It’s alright… I have been thinking with my dick for far too long. But I’m guessing I should still focus on intelligence training?”

“ Yes! It will help you out in many areas of life! And you will increase your other stats faster,” remarks Sarya. “ Well, it’s my personal opinion that having brains is the key to success.”

Bubuga jokes, “ For a girl who keeps seducing our darling for sex, that is unexpected that you value intelligence.”

“ Heyyyy I want him to be at least 300 intelligence so he can unlock magical powers and max out the other stats faster.”

Hugging Sarya and Bubuga. “ I already did entrust Sarya to give me the perfect training program. I’m sure you would let me know about the other stats eventually. I love you Sarya and Bubuga.”

“ Thanks, I will train you both the best way possible,” smiles Sarya.

“ So what do the other stats do? I’m curious and I feel like it would help me train better.”

“ Perception enhances your senses like sight, touch, smell, taste, and hearing,” explains Sarya. “ There are many other senses you can unlock when you reach 300 intelligence to use magic.

Agility increases your reaction speed to things. It can feel like time is slowing down so you can make a clutch dodge or something.

Wisdom increases your mana pool and regeneration, it doesn’t make you smarter but it makes you less dumb.

Now Luck is…. The most mysterious stat in the purgatory universe. Aleesia thinks luck is given by God and the luckier someone is… the more that god watches them with interest.”

“ That’s good. I low-key don’t want God to watch me do things.”

  • You have gained + 1 Luck.
  • You now have 1 Luck.

“...........................................”

“ Don’t worry darling…. I have 42,923 Luck,” says Bubuga.

“ And I have 26 Luck,” adds Sarya.

“ Dammit! Only I can see you girls naked! And only you girls can see me naked!”

“ Awwwwww,” blushes Bubuga and Sarya.

....

Running over to Kitten. “ Kitten! Can I see your stats?”

[ Okay master.]

Creator Name: Useless Kitten (female)
Stats:  
Strength: 299 (+199)
Intelligence: 299 (+199)
Dexterity: 299(+199)
Charisma: 300 CAPPED
Endurance: 56
Perception: 299
Agility: 299
Luck: -1,000,000
Wisdom: 1

[ What do you think Master?]

“ …...holy…. I’m at a loss for words. Lumi is too good.”

[ Lumi is the best!]

“ Wait a minute, you have -1,000,000 Luck? How is that possible? Is that something you always had?”

[ I don’t know? Lumi told me that -1,000,000, Luck means I’m super strong!]

“ Hmmm… that doesn’t sound right. But Aleesia’s theory is that luck means God enjoys watching over you. I don’t think that is right either. Maybe negative luck is a good thing.”

[ Hehehe Master! I have surpassed you in every stat!]

“ Yeah you did and why is it 299 and not 300?”

[ Because I am waiting for you, my Master! Please catch up with me. I want to max my stats together with you!]

“ Thanks! And why is your wisdom at 1?”

[ I don’t know that either. Lumi tried her best to raise my wisdom but it’s probably because I am very young so it won’t go any higher.]

“ Oh.....”

It seems like Kitten doesn’t like Endurance training?

[ Master I heard you wanted to increase your endurance? Let me help you!]

“ Yes I did… but I should focus on intelligence training first.”

[ It won’t hurt!]

Kitten proceeds to do her best to death-hug my arms and legs.

“ Hey it doesn’t hurt at all.”

[ Yes this is the soft death-hug ability to help you train endurance.]

“ Then how come yours isn’t at 299 yet?”

Kitten is sweating bullets from my question?

Creator Name:
Never (male)
Stats:

Endurance:
65 (+56)

“ Fucking incredible! I gained so much endurance so fast!”

[ Are you ready for part 2 master?]

“ Fuck yeah bring it on!”

The moment Kitten death hugs my arm-

My eyes open and something soft is blocking my vision. It’s Sarya’s boobs on my face. I know the texture of her boobs perfectly and her wonderful scent.

Huh, I’m in the heavenly soft bed?

“ Yes! I won the boob-face challenge! He woke up to me!” beams Sarya.

Bubuga is pouting.

[ Master! Please check out your new endurance stat!]

Creator Name:
Never (male)
Stats:

Endurance:
85 (+20)

Fuck yeah, I can max my endurance to 300 in 11 days if I keep getting + 20. I will no longer fear the pain of falling from great heights!

“ Let’s train endurance again!”

“ You have been sleeping for 24 hours,” says Sarya. She comforts me by continuing to push her boobs into my face. The softness is just too great!

“ That’s still amazing progress! I can max endurance even faster than intelligence!”

[ ….Master… I transfer you over my 56 endurance… you only gained + 20 actual endurance.]

“............oh.”

You give 56 Creator Endurance to Useless Kitten.

Creator Name:
Never (male)
Stats:

Endurance:
29 (+20)

“ It’s still good progress! I see Kitten… you gave me your endurance to let me know what it feels like. Although I don’t remember feeling any pain.”

[ It’s because I knocked you out instantly so you don’t feel any pain. This is how Lumi trains my endurance. Unfortunately, I have PTSD from her death-hugs so all my endurance stats were accidental gains.]

“ So that’s why you don’t have 299 endurance yet. Good to know… and do the girls know about your secret stat?”

[ Yeah Bubuga and Sarya are amazed at my -1,000,000 luck. They tell me it’s like the opposite since I have the best stats…. I’m super happy with my life. It’s like I already have everything!]

Petting the Kitten.

[ Meow meow meow meow( x10)]

Bubuga says “ Meow meow meow ( x4)”

Sarya says “ Meow meow meow (x3)”

?????

[ Master should learn the cat language!]

“.... Hah yeah, it’s amazing how you can speak English.”

“ I will teach him the cat-language!” beams Sarya.

[ Please teach him all the cat-languages!]

“.... I will do my best…. Good thing I am getting more intelligence.”

[ Lumi says my -1,000,000 Luck stat will help become stronger!]

“ Oh it’s not how much God spies on you?”

“ Only God knows the truth behind Luck,” says Bubuga. “ It’s best not to think much about it since we don’t have that much intelligence compared to Lumi or Aleesia. It’s probably their theories on Luck.”

“ I agree,” nods Sarya. “ Let’s focus on what we can do now.”

We continue our daily training and blue melon farm.

I only spend about 1-hour having sex with Bubuga and 1-hour with Sarya each day.

All of these new stats, and others as well.

I want to obtain magical powers, skills, and other abilities too.

It’s an exciting and fun world. You can have almost anything in the purgatory as long as you have the money to buy it in the shop.

Whoever this ‘God’ is…. I guess we should all be thankful for letting him let us live a purgatory life after death in the real world. So even if we had a tragic ending to our life, we can certainly find new happiness in this eternal world.

Thanks to Lumi keeping the purgatory universe mostly peaceful. We can enjoy these things. I guess the aggressors are the ones trying to ruin everything because they want to become the new God.

…………………………….Am I going to become one of these warlord aggressors in the far future if I’m bored with everything?

….Should I aim to become the new God and possibly have to erase Lumi, Aleesia, admins, and countless others out of existence if they try to stop me.

After all, if you became God… you can do even more unimaginable things than simply being a Purgatory Creator.

Blue Melon Farm
Day: 19
Daily Income: $495,000
Purgatory Money: $4,821,785

 

2k word chapters will be the norm.

Removed my Patreon + Paypal. ( still poor lol)

Anyways if I do somehow make more money, I will write more Purgatory Harem. Mostly writing out of passion and I want everyone to enjoy it.

Luck is so mysterious!

Our MC is going to become evil?

Thanks for all the love and support.

13