Ch 70 The First Game ( part 2 )
429 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Incredibly nice of team SS to give us the first win. Hopefully, they will let us win all the other rewards too. The 10,000 burdogs better be good and they give +100 life energy too, much more than the blue melons.

Sarya flirts, “ When we get back, let’s share a burdog.”

“ Very romantic…. it’s going to turn sexual again won’t it?”

“ Who knows?” winks Sarya.

Lumi wants us to wait for Kitten to wake up first before continuing the Purgatory Games. So we are talking with Lumi while 3 of her teammates are talking amongst themselves. The invisible wall separating us also vanishes too so Lumi can hold Kitten in her arms.

10 minutes later…

[ Lumi can we share this food with everyone?]

♥ Unfortunately, we cannot. Congratulations on your first win Kitten!♥

[ Yay! I’m the best eater!]

♥ Of course you are my cutie!♥

Kitten has fallen asleep mid-way into her battle with Neige and hasn’t realized that Neige could have beaten her easily. Letting Kitten be spoiled until we get back home to reveal the truth.

Kitten is still bloated so she cannot walk anymore.

♥ Now that Kitten is awake again, I will introduce my team members to Kitten!♥

[ Hehehe you plan for me to enjoy the good food before introductions? Thank you Lumi.]

“ This is rigged, I want to enjoy good food too!]

♥ It’s not rigged! Even though I am the judge for all the events lol.♥

“ You don’t need good food if you have me,” asserts Sarya.

♥ Anyways… this is Neige the prime minister of Snowfall Sanctuary whom you all met before.♥

“ Kitten has completely defeated me in the eating contest,” acknowledges Neige.

Kitten is squirming in happiness in Lumi’s arms. [ Hehehehehe Thanks!]

Lumi uses her other arm to pick up her white fox and death hugs her pet. ♥ This cute white fox with 4 tails is Karma.♥

[ Wow he can survive the death hug!]

“ Good to meet you Super Kitten,” greets Karma.

♥ And this person here is the 2nd most powerful being in my purgatory with me being #1. Please show him what is true handsomeness!♥

The mysterious person in a white cloak finally takes off their hood. “ Hello everyone, I am Titan. The 2nd commander in chief over SnowFall Sanctuary’s military.”

Titan is a stunningly handsome 215 cm (7ft) tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes. If I were gay, his looks alone would easily conquer my heart. Like I would do anything for him that type of feeling. His towering muscular stature makes me feel inferior in every way.

…Bubuga and Sarya won’t leave me for him…. right?

My harem members kiss both sides of my cheeks.

“ There is nothing to worry about my husband,” assures Sarya.

“ If you want a man as your harem member. We are okay with that,” jokes Bubuga.

“ I don’t!”

“ Sorry everyone, I’m already married to the military,” states Titan.

“ And I’m married to the government,” adds Neige. “ Lumi makes me handle all the government work while Titan handles all the military work so she can play all day long with her cute obsession.”

♥ Neige! You can’t bad-mouth your Creator like this! And you too Titan! ♥

“ But I didn’t say anything,” says Titan.

“ Don’t worry Lumi,” assures Neige. “ I was about to explain to them how our positions are completely voluntary with many people working for us and that we love what we do.”

♥ Then say that first instead of making me look like a lazy tyrant ♥ pouts Lumi.

“ It’s funnier to say it like that though,” remarks Neige. “ And hopefully our special 2-creator purgatory friends here don’t actually do that though.”

[ It’s okay I already have everything I want. I will let Master make all the decisions for our purgatory.]

“ Ehhhh Kitten? I won’t become a lazy tyrant either. I am doing my best for you, Bubuga, and Sarya.”

“ Don’t worry darling,” hugs Bubuga. “ You can give me a fuck-load of money later for everything I have done for you.”

“ So greedy Bub,” hugs Sarya. “ I want you to give me lots and lots of love!”

[ And me lots and lots of belly rubs!]

“ ….yeah it seems like I have a lot to do.”

♥ NOOOO KITTEN! You have me to give you the belly rubs!♥

[ Never mind Master, I want only Lumi to give belly rubs.]

Lumi proceeds to lay Kitten and Karma on the floor so she can give them both belly rubs. Kitten being greedy, rolls over to take both of Lumi’s hands. Karma doesn’t seem to mind at all and he instead uses his paw to pet Kitten too. Looks like Karma is going to win over Kitten’s heart too.

“ Can I talk to you alone?” asks Titan.

“ Sure.”

Waving my harem members goodbye as we walk alone to talk. They form a talking group with Neige.

“ Anyways I was joking about being married to the military. I’m already married to my beautiful wife before we both joined the military. “ Titan shows me a picture of him and his wife.

“ Wow she is very beautiful!”

“ Thanks. We are both 5-star generals. I’m more a fighter on the front-line while she is more of a strategist. Anyways I wanted to ask you if you are serious about going for Lumi?” wonders Titan.

“..........................”

“ I will take that as a yes?” asks Titan.

“ I don’t know, becoming the next most powerful Creator isn’t realistic.”

“ Realistic or not, I am willing to help you out,” assures Titan.

“ Ummm why?”

“ To be honest, I’m helping out all of her potential suitors. Even if she doesn’t show it… I’m pretty sure she feels lonely being at the top alone for so long.” says Titan. “ In her earlier days, she was a cruel tyrant. She did many terrible things just to win. Right now Lumi is cherishing cuteness to the extreme and I want her to have more happiness. Although it’s not a guaranteed that Lumi would marry you even if you do become ranked 1.”

“ I’m impressed that you want to help Lumi this much… is she alright with this? What if I don’t want to aim for her.”

“ Hmmm saying you don’t want her even though you have her love card?” questions Titan.

“ I can return it.”

“ Once you do, you will never be a potential suitor anymore,” advises Titan.

Good thing I brought Lumi’s love card with me to the purgatory games. I thought I can maybe use it to my advantage somehow but returning it seems to be a fine idea. Taking Lumi’s love card out of my pocket and handing it over to Titan.

“ What a shame, I was hoping you would aim for her. Since your 2-creator purgatory happens to exactly like her feelings to the long-forgotten 2-creator purgatory that also had a human and a pet cat,” explains Titan.

“ Nah, I would probably get 7 harem members before becoming the next ranked 1 purgatory. It’s also my limit imposed by my harem members. I don’t want to mislead Lumi at all.”

“ Not interested in reserving a spot for her?” wonders Titan.

“ Hm… Is Lumi even okay with me having 6 different women? I thought she prefers monogamy. By the way is monogamy more common or?”

“ If we go by Creators-only. Polygamy is way more common. Maybe it’s more accurate to say that both male and female Creators usually have large concubines. 7 sexual partners as a Creator is super low. It would sky-rocket your chances to be with Lumi if you ever hit rank 1.”

“.......interesting… and it’s already too late for me to go for Lumi.”

“ It’s never too late.” Titan hands me back Lumi’s love card.

“.............fine I get it everyone… I will go on a date with her if I ever hit rank 1.”

“ Awesome! I will help train you,” grins Titan.

Talking with Titan about things men like to talk about. It’s the first time I had a conversation like this.

1 hour later…

When is Lumi going to resume the purgatory games? We walk back to the group and Lumi is still playing with Kitten and Karma. This time, Kitten is sharing her entertainment with Karma instead of hogging all of Lumi’s affection.

Neige is walking over to Lumi.

“ Alright Lumi it’s time to resume the purgatory games,” says Neige.

♥ Can we do it later? I’m busy playing with Kitten and Karma.♥

“ …. Kitten has already lost all of her excess weight so it wouldn’t be a problem anymore. This is just pampering her now,” sighs Neige.

[ I want to continue the games.]

♥ GAME IS STARTING EVERYONE! ♥

After our introduction and long break. It’s time for the 2nd game to start.

Team SCL and Team SS walk together to the next room. There are 2 separate rooms with only 1 computer in each. Each team goes inside their room before the door automatically closes. No team can interfere with the other.

Vampire Cupid Simulator 4v4

A team battle with all of our members but there is only 1 computer? My first time seeing a computer in the purgatory too.

The game screen on the computer explains the rules of the game. The game graphics are like a top-down 2.5d anime-style.

  • Control the cupid to fly around the map shooting love arrows into the vampires to make a pair.
  1. Match 2 compatible vampires to earn 1 point.
  2. Mis-matching a vampire couple results in -1 point.
  3. Shooting 2 arrows into the same vampire results in -1 point.
  4. If you can steal your opponent’s vampire couple, you will get 2 points.
  5. If your opponent steals your matching vampire couple, you will get -2 points.

“ Sarya is our most capable member in playing this game,” states Bubuga.

“ If we go by stats then yes… but experiences… um… well maybe I am still the most experienced person in love?” wonders Sarya.

[ I want to play first!]

The girls look at each other as if they are conveying a strategy before turning to me.

“ Letting Kitten control our cupid should be fine since we will get another free win right?”

“ Let’s hope for that,” says Bubuga.

Sarya sits on the chair with Kitten on the table to control the mouse and keyboard.

We have 1 hour to get as many points as possible to beat the other team. It seems like both teams are sharing the same map and 1,000 vampires are walking around.

The game timer counts down to 5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

Game Start!

Our cupid in the game screen gets spawn. Kitten is shooting arrows randomly, hitting and matching randomly.

+1 point
+1 point
-1 point
-1 point
-1 point
-1 point
-1 point
-1 point
-1 point
-1 point

“ Switch with me Kitten,” says Sarya. “ Your random strategy is making us lose.”

TEAM SCL TEAM SS
-6 points 3 points

[ No way! Those stupid vampires should love each other!]

“ It’s a good try Kitten,” smiles Bubuga. “ Let’s do a proper strategy.”

Sarya explains, “ yeah! It looks like you can view information about vampires like their gender, sexual orientation, blood type, height, likes, dislikes, etc.”

Bubuga and Sarya are using the information about each vampire to match them properly.

+ 1 point
+ 1 point
+ 1 point ( x12)

They are an incredible team working together to find potential vampire couples. I’m just sitting back and watching them as I learn more about this game.

TEAM SCL TEAM SS
8 points 16 points

[ Sarya you should match those 2 vampires together!]

+ 1 point

“ Wow that worked,” says Sarya.

[ And those 2!]

- 1 point.

“ Or not,” adds Sarya.

After losing another point, Kitten stops giving us her helpful advice.

“ Husband please sit on this chair so I focus more,” asks Sarya.

Sitting on the chair, Sarya sits on my lap pushing her ass into my dick. For some reason, this sexual excitement causes Sarya to get more points.

+1 point
+1 point
+1 point ( x13)

TEAM SCL TEAM SS
23 points 30 points

Bubuga ponders, “ hmm… the point gap is staying the same. Team SS also has the same limitation as us in this game. The cupids fly at the same speed and have the same shooting speed. Perhaps we should try a stealing strategy?”

“ Risky but it’s doable, let’s do it!” agrees Sarya.

Flying our cupid towards the enemy cupid. We are trying our best to shoot arrows into their targets and matching them faster than they could.

+2 points
+2 points
- 2 points
- 2 points
- 2 points
- 2 points

TEAM SCL TEAM SS
19 points 35 points

“ They are clever to let us steal 2 times to bait our greed!” says Bubuga.

[ What if I try stealing?]

Bubuga and Sarya sigh as they know Kitten will keep losing us points instead. If by some miracle Lumi knows if Kitten is doing the ‘stealing’ then maybe she would give us the points.

They look at me for confirmation to let Kitten play or not.

[ Oh yeah I forgot to let Master try this game! Please play Master!]

“ Yes! Please play! I will use my hands to help guide you,” flirts Sarya.

My hands reach forward to control both the keyboard and the mouse. Sarya is putting my hand on atop of mine. Bubuga does the same too, she doesn’t want to lose to Sarya either. Then Kitten places her paw on top.

4 hands on the mouse…. Is this team going to be all right?

The game is simple to understand but playing at perfect mastery is the going to be hard. The game seems balance despite team SS having insane stats to help them win.

+1 point
-2 points
+1 point
+1 point
-2 points
+2 points
- 1 point
...

Eventually, all 4 of us are sharing the controls of the cupid at the same time, having complete trust in each other’s decisions. Kitten keeps getting negatives points for some reason.

+1 point
- 1 point
- 1 point
+2 points
- 2 points

TEAM SCL TEAM SS
65 points 64 points

“ Holy shit how did this strategy work.”

[ It’s because I keep losing our points and it’s tricking the enemy team!]

“ Let’s keep this up!” cheers Bubuga. “ I want to win this challenge!”

“ The +100 charisma reward is too good,” smiles Sarya.

[ I can become even cuter!]

“ And I will become even more attractive! Wait… is the + 100 charisma for each team member or are we sharing it?”

“ The rewards are given to the Creator since there are 2…” explains Sarya. “ The system would probably award both Kitten and my husband + 100 charisma for a total of + 200 charisma.”

“ Wait… so we won 20,000 burdogs instead of 10,000 too?”

“ Yes,” replies Sarya.

“ Hehehe the 2-Creator purgatory advantage!” cheers Bubuga.

[ Master can I have the + 200 cuteness.]

“ Sure we can move our stats around again after...”

We focus back on the game maintaining our lead and hopefully going for the win!

12