Ch 73 The First Game ( part 5 )
228 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15 minutes of struggling to fight back against the enemy bully-tank and driving in the direction Kitten went to. The bully-tank is too fucking hard to beat.

  • Team SS Neige has been eliminated.
  • 1 enemy remaining

5 minutes later.

My tank now has 1 hp left. 

Firing my last attack before the enemy bully-tank finishes me off for good. Fuck I hope dying in this tank isn’t going to be painful.

[Mast-]

  • You have been eliminated. Teleporting to the spectator room.
  • Team SCL has 1 member remaining.

Thank fucking god that wasn’t painful at all!

Instantly, I’m in a room with everyone who has died in the game. It is a mid-sized pretty room with multiple tv-screens and fancy chairs to spectate the match.

Lumi is bawling her eyes while pressing her hands on one of the huge 250 cm ( 100") tv. Especially trying to use her hands to touch Kitten’s fur through the screen.  She is crying about Kitten not teaming up with her. At the same time, she is cheering on Kitten while she destroys her own team. Talk about mixed-up priorities but I can understand it because she probably doesn’t need the game rewards anymore.

Titan and Neige are just chilling together watching on a different screen. They are not bothering themselves to comfort Lumi at all.

Bubuga and Sarya both charge into me for their intimate hug before taking me to a private room with our own screen to watch the game.

On the screen, Kitten and Karma are having their final 1v1 showdown in their respective bully-tank.

[ KARMA! COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING MY MASTER!]

“ Forgive me Kitten,” laments Karma. “ This fox understands his immense crime against your master and will accept any punishment.”

[ THEN WHY WON’T YOU LET ME ATTACK YOU!]

I say to the girls, “ I sure hope Kitten will be able to defeat Karma in the remaining time.”

Sarya answers, “ you won’t have to worry about that since Neige told us they are going to give us this win for Kitten.”

“ Let us give you some special service,” smiles Bubuga.

Sitting on the fancy-soft couch. Bubuga sits beside me and is kissing me intensely. Her arms holding me tight and close. Moving my lips off her to protest, “ umm girls? Shouldn’t we watch Kit-”

Sarya is pulling down my pants+underwear and sucks on my newly erect dick. The scrumptious pleasure of her sucking my dick and Bubuga’s kissing onslaught is too good to stop. I can enjoy sexual pleasure whilst watching the match at the same time!

Bubuga agrees, “ that’s right, you have to watch Kitten’s triumph otherwise she would be sad if her Master ignored her epic 1v1 showdown.”

The girls continue giving me special service. It’s the first time that Bubuga and Sarya work together sexually. Bubuga monopolizes my mouth while Sarya monopolizes my dick. Both of their tongue skills are superb. The girls aren’t lesbians but I guess they can see how happy I am. Such an incredible experience!

They definitely aimed to do this when I got eliminated.

One of my hands is freely playing around with Bubuga’s boobs through her clothes while my eyes are focusing on the game screen. The other free hand is holding Sarya’s head onto my dick.

The love of 2 girls is too great! My dick is cumming inside Sarya’s mouth. Seeing me cum like this, Bubuga starts pushing her tongue aggressively against my tongue. The pleasures jolt higher and it’s making me cum even more into Sarya. As usual, Sarya is swallowing everything without letting a drop of cum out. I and Bubuga are swallowing each other’s mixed saliva.

Soon the girls strip down their tops and bra erotically for my eyes.

In between kisses with Bubuga, I also move my mouth down to kiss her incredible boobs, licking her nipples lavishly. While Sarya is on her knees sucking my dick. She also gives me a wonderful boob-job in between. I love sliding my dick in between her soft and delicate breasts. It’s getting wetter with my pre-cum and saliva. Sarya also does a combination of top-notch blowjob and boob-job skills. Both girls know how to make her man happy.

This is too fucking great, I’m cumming in-between Sarya’s boobs while Bubuga is kissing more passionately than before, probably trying to pleasure me more than Sarya. Sarya uses her free hands to wipe the cum off her chest and suck on her hand. The sight of her eroticism is making me harder.

We continue like this. Cumming into Sarya’s mouth a couple more times. Of course holding her head down deep into my cock or letting her deepthroat me with her best ability. 

The entirety of my mouth has been aggressively licked and claimed by Bubuga. My hands will always remember the warmth and delicate shape of her boobs.

A few minutes before the match timer runs out, the girls stop their sexual endeavors to watch the match.

During the final 1v1 showdown, Karma could have dodge all of Kitten’s shots and won his team the game. Instead he lets Kitten do enough damage to him so that our team would win. This is definitely Lumi ordering her team to rig the game for Kitten to win. 

I approve of this rigging.

Game End!

  • The winner is Super Clean Landfill!
  • Reward: +10 soldiers of your choice ( humans, elves, dwarves...etc)
  • Reward: +10 soldiers of your choice ( humans, elves, dwarves...etc)

Soon we get out of our private room to meet up with everyone.

[ Master! I have avenged you! Please bow to my supremacy.]

“ Uhhh how about I give you belly rubs instead?” I suggest.

[ Please do!]

♥ KITTEN! ♥ Lumi teleports to us and gives Kitten her killer belly rubs. Kitten is purring in great joy.

Soon everyone else also joins in to give a congratulatory belly rub to Kitten. It’s quite the surreal scene where we all take turns petting Kitten. Even Karma who is supposed to be a fox is petting her with his paws. The 6-meter tall snow bear Neige is also petting her gently.

The louder Kitten is purring corresponds to how much happiness she is getting from the pets. Naturally Kitten purrs the loudest when Lumi is doing it then…. Me.

Unofficial ranking in petting Kitten is Lumi > Karma > Neige > Titan >>> Sarya> Bubuga> Me.

The Snowfall Sanctuary members with their insane stats know what they are doing.

Not going to lie, it did hurt my pride but it just means I have room to grow. Even telling myself that is quite hard. Huh when did Sarya overtake Bubuga?

[ This is the power of love. Everyone should learn from the great Super Kitten.]

♥ YES WE WILL! ♥ screams Lumi. Her face is full of happiness unlike before when she is crying her heart out at Kitten’s ‘unexpected’ betrayal.

I ask, “ So Kitten what kind of soldiers do you want? It’s all thanks to you that we can win this game.”

[ Can I choose the 10 snow-cat soldiers? Or does Master want something else?]

♥ Awww I’m so happy that you want to follow in my footsteps my cutie pie!♥ Lumi gives another sweet hug to Kitten in her arms.

“ Hmm, Titan what do you think?” 

Asking Lumi’s 5-star general would probably give us the best type of soldiers to choose. Lumi would probably give a crappy answer but at least Titan can be trusted! But before Titan can answer, Lumi gives Titan a death-glare.

“ The snow-cat soldiers of course!” smiles Titan with a cold sweat is dripping down his head.

[ Hehehe I knew I’m choosing the best type of soldier!]

♥ That’s right my cutie!♥ Lumi keeps rubbing Kitten into her chest.

This is not good, Lumi’s indoctrination over Kitten is too strong. I will have to re-educate Kitten to not let Lumi manipulate her too much when we get back to our purgatory. I will have Sarya and Bubuga help me out as well. 

“ Kitten surely there’s-”

  • Creator Kitten has chosen 10 snow-cat soldiers.

“ better options…” I sigh.

10 snow-cat soldiers instantly spawn and prostrate before Kitten. Lumi and Karma are bowing as well. They are having a fun time ‘worshipping’ Kitten.

Suddenly I realize that I can also choose 10 soldiers of my own. All thanks to our unique double-creator reward glitch.

“ Titan, what kind of soldiers do you recommend for me?”

[ Master! You should also choose 10 snow-cat soldiers!]

“ Kitten that’s not-”

Lumi places her hands over my mouth to stop me from talking. At the same time, death glaring Titan down from giving me super good advice. ♥ Kitten you don’t need to ask your master what he wants. You can choose for him! ♥

[ That is a good idea!]

Kitten! Can’t you see your master is being withheld by Lumi! You shouldn’t keep listening to Lumi, we can certainly make smarter decisions than this! Lumi’s team is idly watching as I am struggling.

Sarya and Bubuga rush to my aid but Lumi is too fearsomely powerful.

Bubuga shouts, “ Kit-”. 

A small snowy cloud appears in front of Bubuga’s and Sarya’s mouth. It’s stopping them from talking. This is most likely one of Lumi’s snow-ability. A snow-like vine is binding Bubuga and Sarya from moving as well.

Please tell Lumi to stop this at once Kitten!

  • Creator Kitten has chosen another 10 snow-cat soldiers.
  • Purgatory Super Clean Landfill now has 20 snow-cat soldiers.

10 more snow-cats spawn to prostrate before Kitten.

[ Thank you for your guidance Lumi! I will have fun with my new 20 friends!]

Lumi undid all of her abilities on us and freed herself off me. Before running into Kitten for another hug and rubbing her face into her fur, ♥ My cutie!♥ 

“.......HAHAHAHAHA this spectacle is too funny,” I laugh. “ Okay you win Lumi. I will take my free 20 snow-cat soldiers. We probably wouldn’t win any rewards from your team if you played seriously.”

[ Master what are you talking about? I beat them with my own skillz! The rewards should all be mine since I’m carrying this team.]

Lumi is smirking to the side.

Kitten… the indoctrination goes this far? We will seriously need to…. But I guess it’s true that without Kitten cuteness affecting Lumi. We probably wouldn’t get this far without her.

“ Yeah I guess you’re right Kitten,” I admit.

Kitten nods approvingly. 

After choosing our rewards for the 4th game and having a little break together. The rest of us move to the next place. Or rather Lumi just teleports everyone to the next area. It is time for the 5th game. I sure hope Lumi will instruct her team to give us the free-win again. The stat gain of the next game looks juicy.

  1. Maze Puzzle 3v3
  • Description: 3 team members in 3 different life-size isolated mazes. All 3 must solve the puzzles first before the other team. Cooperation is key to solving all 3 puzzle games.
  • Reward: + 10 intelligence, + 10 wisdom, + 10 perception, + 10 agility, + 10 dexterity.

Lumi had made it so the puzzles are directly tied to our intelligence stat. So it would balance out from her team’s insanely high stats. Regardless, it’s better for Kitten to play in all the events!

“ Please great Super Kitten, lend us your skillz in this next challenge,” I beg. 

[ No. You doubted my skillz earlier. Master also has the skillz to win.]

“ But Lumi is intentionally throwing the game and losing against you Kitten. We need you to-”

[ How rude Master! Don’t trash-talk Lumi like that! She is a good girl!]

It’s useless, we are going to lose this game without Kitten playing in it. However just forfeiting this match isn’t my style at all.

“ Bubuga, Sarya, let’s win this!”

[ Yay! Go Master! I will cheer for you to win! I know you can do it!]

“ Even if we lose,” says Bubuga. “ We will give our Creators special service.”

[ Yay! I love the special service!]

The special service is sexual fun for me and Kitten………………... it’s the belly rubs.

So far, all of the games that we have played with Lumi feels fair. In this Maze Puzzle game, intelligence is key. Even if the puzzles are balanced out to our individual intelligence, I don't want to fall behind my team members. Also since Kitten is not playing in this game, Lumi and her team may just go all in to crush us with no mercy.

Bubuga, Sarya, and I get teleported to our starting location in the maze.

Thick tall metal gray walls surround me in this labyrinth. Unable to see what’s over the walls and only able to see the 3 different directions to go in being north, east, or west.

  • Game Start!

Trying to remember anything that Lumi has said earlier that might be a hint. Nothing is coming up. What if I try thinking like Kitten? What direction would she choose to go in? She would choose the first direction her eyes see. I guess ‘east’ it is. I steadily make my way eastward along the walls of the labyrinth.

Upon reaching the first intersection that splits into 2 different paths, left or right. On the left path, there is a small white cat icon on it.

Did Lumi rig this maze for Kitten? This can’t be a trap, can it? However by using the thought process of Kitten. She would have complete trust in Lumi. 

This better be the correct path.

7