Ch 77 Asterie Love
368 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yeeesss! Now all we have to do is wait for our 25,000 blue melons to finish growing before converting them into 5000 asterie drinks. Bubuga is going to use her life energy to power up the machines for the one-time conversion into $9,995,000 in revenue. $5,000,000 will be used to buy 1,000,000 ration bars that will give the administrator their daily demands of 1,000,000 life energy.

It’s a waste to convert 25,000 blue melons or 5000 asterie directly into life energy. They only provide 375,000 and 750,000 life energy respectively. And that's not including the life energy required to make them.

It’s much more effective to sell the 5000 asterie drinks to make $9,995,000 first, then spend $5,000,000 to buy ration bars for 1,000,000 life energy.

Making money is super nice! The factory will eventually grow and provide even more income for us! We are now able to sustain our purgatory’s existence forever! The $5,000,000 a day goal doesn’t seem that daunting anymore. We had 200 days before our purgatory got erased and we did it in 57 days! Bubuga with the brains and Kei with the money to enact our plan!

The 20 snow-cat soldiers seriously came in clutch to help us on the blue melon farm.

[ As your reward my cute snow-cat soldiers. I will award each of you 1 asterie drink to drink!]

“ Thank you God-Cat Kei. We will continue to work hard only for you!” acknowledges the 20 snow-cat soldiers.

Oh yeah, our soldiers will require life energy to live just like all of us here. They are helping us make even more profits so that means we only have (5,000-20) 4,980 asterie drinks to sell.

[ Master let’s all drink 1 asterie drink each to celebrate!]

“ Sure!”

Nevermind, make that 4,976 asterie drink to sell. Now I’m getting excited about what these taste like. Eating blue melons everyday is slowly chipping away my sanity.

Kei and her 20 cat soldiers soon ran off to ‘play’ together. Something about Kei teaching them the ways of the cat. It’s nice that Kei is getting more friends to play with. I’m not saying that because I want more alone time with Bubuga and Sarya...

Bubuga walks over to me and takes my hand. Without saying anything, she is guiding me to her room. Sarya was following my every step earlier but now she is nowhere to be seen.

“ It’s amazing how far we've gotten,” says Bubuga. “ All of our work and love has been amazing… yet it will all feel for naught tomorrow. The administrator will no longer prohibit us from receiving financial support. You won’t be needing my help anymore since our benefactor Lumi will bankroll you and Kei with so much money beyond your wildest imaginations.”

“ That’s not true, we needed you Bubuga.”

“ But you won’t be needing me anymore. Since you’re the Creator and I’m just a human. You will be able to explore countless purgatories and lay claim to countless women. You’re going to toss me and Sarya away when you realized there are much more willing beauties to have sex with or other Creators offering you them their insanely high-charisma virgin women.”

“ No, I will only love you and Sarya forever. Well I guess the 7 harem members too and I won’t cheat on you girls ever. At first, I did see you as a sex-friend. But… I ended up falling in love with you as we got to know each other more. Your 4-hour life story session was fun. Honestly, I think I would have made you the only woman I will ever love. But my idiot self thought I wanted to fuck other girls. So I ended up fucking Sarya but then you were okay with me having 7 harem members. So I accepted it because of my selfish greed. Please don’t degrade yourself Bubuga. Your beauty and love are unmatched by anyone.”

“ … Well originally I was a traitorous woman before Kei and your kindness for me sapped deep into my heart. I only gave you sex at-first because I thought it would just be something fun to do. But the more time we spent together and how you were absolutely loving and caring. I ended up falling in love with you. Giving you Sarya and a 7 harem member limit was something I thought I should at the very least do for you… because you originally wanted to fuck multiple girls…. I see… so you think of me as that way.”

“ Yes… I love you Bubuga…”

“ Will you really not betray me and Sarya? You can easily use force-commands to silence us. Are you seriously going to give up having sex with countless beauties in the purgatory universe just for us? You’re an immortal Creator that can do anything he wants. Won’t you ever get tired of us after millions of years? The importance of a Creator is far too great than a simple human like myself.”

“ That’s a pretty good viewpoint. It’s tempting at first to do such a thing but… I’m no longer a lust-crazed person. I see my love for you and Sarya as something that I will always cherish no matter what. True love is something I want than mindless sex.”

“ But true love isn’t eternal. Love can be extremely fickle, you may love us for a thousand years before changing your mind...”

“ I see…. Then I will make sure it is impossible for me to ever betray you girls.”

“ Then what if I myself… feel like I no longer love you anymore?”

“ I will do absolutely everything to make you happy. If I fail… then maybe I’m just not enough of a man for you… I won’t blame anyone else for my own shortcoming.”

Bubuga embraces me for a deep hug, “ okay… I will believe in you 100%”

“ Same here… also wouldn’t our positions be somewhat reversed if you remained the Creator instead?”

“ Ahh that……. You see I was never really the ‘Creator’. The administrator Black Shadow only made it seem that way. Lumi told me he was actually using me to get rid of you and Kei. After your purgatory gets erased out of existence… I would have most likely…. get erased as well...”

Hugging Bubuga as warmly as possible, “ ….. I love you, Bubuga.”

“ I love you too, Nova,” smiles Bubuga.

Hugging her for a good 10 minutes. My most beautiful and precious beauty.

“ Okay time for you to see Sarya now,” winks Bubuga. “ I’m sorry you cannot give me a kiss because Sarya won the bet with 2 weeks of exclusive sex with you.”

“ Aww no kisses for my most beautiful Bubuga?”

“ Yes our bet was a bit hardcore...”

Splitting up, Bubuga went to talk with Kei while I went to Sarya’s room. Is Sarya going to say the same things as Bubuga?

“ So you had conquered Bubuga’s fears of losing you? Extremely commendable! Because that is my exact fears as well when you get to explore the other purgatories and meet so many different people. Or even create vast cities while ruling over billions of people. You can surely have your way with those billions of willing or unwilling women. The Creator’s potential to fuck so many women is truly wonderful isn’t it?”

“ Um why are you and Bubuga convinced that I will do such debauchery?”

“ Oh, it’s extremely common for human male Creators to do such a thing. I knew that when I chose to give myself to you. You should know that if you ever visit SnowFall Sanctuary without any guards. Countless beautiful women or men will throw themselves at you. Creators are the rarest people and they have the potential to go extremely far in power and wealth.”

“ … that makes sense.”

“ So will you show me true love? The thing that I crave the most?”

“ Yes, I love you Sarya.”

“ Awwwww I love you too, Nova. I do have to warn you though…. Since we did give you a 7-member harem limit. There will be countless beauties throwing themselves at you. Many are probably more beautiful than us…. While you’re free to choose the next 5 members. Do not fall for any girls that are honey-pots.”

“ Honey-pots?

“ Beauties who are actually traitorous spies.”

“ I won’t ever let a traitorous spy become 1 of my lovers.”

“ Good!”

Kissing Sarya. Her soft lips are just so wonderful.

“... husband… will you truly love me? Or do you see me as just for sex? What if I no longer want to have sex with you anymore?”

“ I will truly love you… hmmmmmm… it would make me sad if you don’t want to have sex anymore. But maybe you’re right… there is more to love than just sex. It always makes me happy when we are spending time doing things together. Perhaps I would get bored with sex one day? Even if all 7 harem members no longer want to have sex with me…. Perhaps there are other ways to showcase our love for each other? I don’t know what the future will hold but I will for sure stay loyal to my 7 harem members for all of eternity.”

“ Awww husband! That’s a cute answer… I’m glad that you don’t just see for as a sex toy. Although I would answer that question differently. I think it would be sad if your wife doesn’t want to have sex with you anymore. I think sex is an important part of the relationship. You will never have to worry about not getting enough sex because I will sexually fulfill you completely. So if the other harem members no longer want to have any more sex, you can count on me!”

“ That’s…. I’m truly thankful for you Sarya. Realistically, I don’t think I’m ready to give up sex at this point.”

“ Yeah… it’s a bit unfair of a question that I sprang on you…”

“ It’s alright, it’s important to have these conversations. I was thinking of possible sexual compromises with you girls if it came to it.”

“ I’m curious like what kind of compromises?”

“ Like promising you girls 1 million charisma stat in exchange for sex?”

“ Awwww!!!! Don’t worry, I’m not a power, stats, or wealth digger. I’m perfectly happy just by being with you. Although striving to become better for each other is still important.”

“ I agree.”

“ Then… let’s do it,” smiles Sarya.

Sarya begins kissing me. Our lips close the border between our mouths. Her sweet tongue coating around my tongue. Hugging each other tightly with our chest touching. Those boobs rubbing against me always make me glee in happiness. My hands pressing against her lovely clothes that are protecting her soft skin.

Soon we tumble over the heavenly soft bed with me on top of her. Is this the heavenly soft bed from my room? What is it doing here?

“ This is our personal heavenly soft bed,” says Sarya. “ Bub bought this for us. Although she did spend the rest of the money on Kei’s toys and snacks.”

“ Thanks Bubuga. I see… Kei gets all the good stuff. Hahahaha I don’t mind. Let’s continue!”

Fondling Sarya’s boobies through her clothes. The feeling of lewd softness and suppleness is too good. Giving them a nice squeeze and sliding my hands all around them. Of course, I also rub my hands against her clothed vagina. While I am touching her sexually, she is also doing the same by touching my dick and body. Her hands feel up every cm of my body. Then I slide my hands down her pants and panties, directly inputting my finger into her vagina. Fingering her good and making her breath a little harder.

“Hnnnnnggg that feels good,” moans Sarya.

Sarya is showing me a lewd face that is telling me to fuck her.

Moving Sarya’s head on the pillow and lying down facing me directly. I spread open her legs and give her some dry grinding and kisses. She wraps her arms and legs around me to force me into a more intimate position with her. My dick grinding against her vagina with our clothes fabric in between. Our tongue uniting as our saliva is mixing into one. My horniness to fuck Sarya is rising and rising. Sarya is also getting wetter down there.

Our foreplay has gone for long enough. Smoothly breaking free from each other, and ripping Sarya’s pants and panties off and my own undergarments as well. Sarya is laying on her back with anticipation as I put my erect cock against her vagina before slamming it in. My hands holding her hips as I keep fucking the ever-loving soul out of Sarya.

“ Ahhhhnnnn!” moans Sarya.

*Thrusts* *Thrusts**Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*

After my outburst of horniness. My mind calms down enough to realize that Sarya is still wearing her shirt and bra. There is something super sexy about fucking her with her shirt and bra still on. It gives my brain the imagination of her jiggling boobs underneath her clothes. Or the idea that there is more hidden sexual innocence underneath there. But the best part of her is definitely her lewd face as she is getting fucked harder and harder by me.

The incredible sensation as my dick rub up against the insides of her vagina walls is too indescribable. Going as deep as I can, my sensitive tip can hit against the entrance of her womb giving me a jolting sense of pleasure, Sarya moans nicely when I do. Her moans are also invigorating me to keep fucking her harder.

“ AhhhhhNnNN!” moans Sarya. “ OHhh!”

*Thrusts* *Thrusts**Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*Thrusts*

This heavenly soft bed is fucking perfect and having sex with her is too fucking perfect. Moving forward on top of her to kiss her as she moans beautifully into my mouth. The rising wave of sexual pleasure is nearing its apex.

“ I’m going to cum soon.”

“ Cum inside me!”

1 last final thrust inside Sarya. She is holding me tightly with her arms and legs as they wrap my body. Cumming inside her with everything I have. My throbbing dick shoots waves and waves of cum deep into her womb. Sarya is taking everything like a good girl.

We stay interconnected like this for a few minutes as we catch our breath and bask in the afterglow.

“ Sarya babe you’re too perfect. I want to keep fucking you.”

“ Please keep fucking me my husband.”

And so Sarya and I keep fucking each other in different positions in bed. Cumming inside her several more times in her vagina, ass, and mouth. Also cumming on her beautiful face and body.

After a fun 2 hours of sex. We snuggle next to each other in bed. Sarya tells me all about her past. How her first-love betrayed her and her path of debauchery.

“ I’m sorry I never told you any of this from the start,” says Sarya. “ I won’t blame you if you feel that I am not worthy enough to be your wife. So if you prefer having 7 pure girls instead of a dirty whore like me then it’s fine to break up with me.”

“....I won’t Sarya. I will always love you.”

“ Really? Being able to fall in love with someone like me…”

“ Debauchery is something I probably would have done if I never fell in-love with Bubuga. True love is special and I want to stay loving and committed to my 7 harem members. That includes you too Sarya. Your past doesn’t define who you are today or in the future.”

“... Husband,” smiles Sarya with a tear in her eye. “ I will be the best wife possible for you!”

Sarya hugs onto my arm tighter than before with a brilliant smile on her face.

“ I have been thinking about your titles… what if instead of Deadly Sin of Lust, it’s the Seeker of Love?”

“ Such a beautiful title for me? Not for Bub?”

“ Maybe she can be the Seeker of Prosperity instead of the Deadly Sin of Greed. Of course, you girls can choose to use that title or not.”

“ Hehehe having both titles would be so cuteeee for us” beams Sarya. “ I love you Nova!”

“ I love you Sarya.”

Please enjoy this chapter!

The best girl poll for our 2 main contenders!

Who is best girl?
  • Bubuga Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Sarya Votes: 3 18.8%
Total voters: 16 · This poll was closed on Feb 2, 2021 10:05 PM.
5