Ch 78 Intermission 1 – Honey Pot
420 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*** 3rd Pov

In a hidden purgatory world. Nobody knows of its existence. Not even Lumi and her allies. Even the administrators don’t know about this world.

4 Insanely powerful Creators are here to discuss a very important matter. All 4 of them are weaker than Lumi except 1 Creator who can defeat her if he uses his bullshit powers.

If the other 3 teamed up, they would only barely scratch Lumi who is said to be the ‘strongest’ person to ever exist in the purgatory universe. Lumi and her powerful allies make it impossible for them to ever usurp her ranked 1 status.

So they have been hiding quietly and building up their power to one day become the next ranked 1 Creator. Then, they can have the chance to challenge the seat of God. Or rather to become the next God. Once Lumi and her powerful allies have been deposed, they will turn against each other and fight amongst themselves for the ranked 1 status.

Once they become the next god, they can easily erase the entire purgatory universe out of existence and all of their enemies. He or she will finally know the answers to everything and have the power to do anything.

This purgatory world has a beautiful blue sky, lush green forests, and awe-inspiring mountains in the distance. A beautiful elegant blue lake with a slow-moving river feeding into it. If you didn’t know any better… this place would look exactly like a place on earth. A pure beauty of nature. However, there are no living animals, insects, and even bacteria here. A place that looks to be so full of life is void of life.

Those 4 insanely powerful creators are currently standing in a group of 4 facing against each other. There is also 1 very special guest present in today’s meeting.

“ Fucking Lumi,” jeers FlooBug. “ Bitch gotta get another 2-creator purgatory in her alliance. Unfortunately, our advance forces couldn't fucking erase those fuckers from existence. BLACK SHADOW WHY DID YOU LET ANOTHER 2-CREATOR PURGATORY LIVE! They are breaking the fucking purgatory rules. Even if they are weak now… they have the potential to become another powerful enemy!”

FlooBug is a 200-meters tall cockroach with giant silver-metal wings. He is standing upright on his hind legs. His exoskeleton is all black, and he has 5 pairs of arms and legs. He is known for devouring countless purgatory universes with his army of roaches. So many roaches overswarm and overrun weaker purgatories. Nobody was spared and their entire purgatory gets eaten alive. Consuming them to become even more powerful.

FlooBug is the strongest member among them.

Because Lumi and her allies are hunting down aggressive purgatories, Floobug now has to operate in the dark with the others.

“ My apologies lord FlooBug,” sweats Black Shadow. “ I did everything I could to slow them down.”

The purgatory administrator Black Shadow has sworn loyalty to these 4.

“ Aww FlooBug don’t feel bad,” comforts Estella, “ For every 2-creator purgatory that they successfully recruited, we already crushed countless dozens of them! Recently we launched an all-out offensive to annihilate the corrupt administrators for allowing this. Even though Lumi and her allies had shown up. We already got rid of all of them. Now there shouldn’t be any more 2-creator purgatories being created.”

If you think FlooBug is big, Estella is much bigger than him. She is 2000-meters tall. She is a water elemental and the oldest among them. Her entire body is water and has no defined shape. She had currently shapeshifted into a 200-meter tall attractive female cockroach form to seduce Floobug. Her exoskeleton is black with silver-metal wings and 5 pairs of arms like Floobug.

“ Stop seducing me, you whore,” growls FlooBug, ” Don’t make me devour you.”

“ You wished you could devour me fighting freak,” retorts Estella as she reverts to her 2000-meters tall human water elemental form. “ Anyways I have raised the perfect girl to seduce that human Nova. I will be sending the best vixen to ever walk in the purgatory universe! It’s a bit sad I will have to say goodbye to my precious Ludove. I wish her the best! We will soon have a new 2-creator purgatory ally in our midst!”

“ Please do not fail Estella,” says V-Sanna. “ I would hate seeing our long-lost dream being pushed further and further away. Well I do have a plan C if you do fail Estella.”

V-Sanna the most intelligent of the 4. ( 170cm female mannequin in heavy purple armor) Existentialism has seeped deep into her soul. All she wants to know is… the answer to everything. To find the answers to life itself and why do things even exist in the first place. She did everything she could to become the most powerful and smartest person ever. All just to take down Lumi and take the seat of god herself!

Like the others, she had no choice but to go into hiding to quietly build up her powers.

“ Then if my plan C fails, we still have our final plan D,” remarks V-Sanna. “ Honestly Takiyo you should seriously just forget about everyone in your purgatory and just use your bullshit powers to kill off Lumi and everyone who opposes us.”

“ I cannot do that,” rebukes Takiyo “ Everyone in my purgatory is important to me. My thousands of concubines and countless children are relying on me to save them! The power of friendship is what makes me strong. Just wait for me to become even stronger so I can defeat Lumi before she kills off all of the hostages.”

Takiyo is the youngest Creator among the 4 and ‘weakest’. He has the highest luck stat out of everyone in the purgatory universe. He often uses his bullshit powers to defeat anyone stronger than him. And if you’re weaker than him? It’s over for you. While he can technically defeat anyone including Lumi, he still cannot protect all of his loved ones at the same time. But one day his bullshit powers will allow him to kill everyone and save everyone he wishes.

During Takiyo’s rise to power, he was the man responsible for killing Lumi’s former Creator fiance and his Creator pet cat with his bullshit powers despite him being 10 billion times weaker than them.

Lumi in her rage took all of Takiyo’s people out of his purgatory and held them hostage all over the purgatory universe. Threatening to kill them if Takiyo ever dared raise a finger against her.

“ Takiyo you fucker,” rages V-Sanna. “ Who fucking cares about them, I want you to fucking kill Lumi already! The answers to everything cannot be delayed any longer!”

Takiyo ignores her, “ This is a waste of time for me, it’s just a super weak 2-creator purgatory. Why are you guys all worried about them? Is it because Lumi is giving them the most special treatment ever? I should continue getting stronger.”

  • Takiyo has left the hidden purgatory.

“ Anyways just count on Ludove to seduce that Creator Nova,” said Estella. “ It’s soooo funny how he bought my trash failed vixen girl who named herself Bubuga and survived in my landfill for 4,000 years. Good thing FlooBug attached a cockroach to her so we were able to scout them out early!”

Floobug raged, “ yes and my fucking advance attack failed after their immunity that is granted by God wears off. How the fuck did rank 5 moonlight tears scouted them out? Did the administrators inform them Black Shadow?”

“ I’m sorry FlooBug but one of the now-dead administrators did inform Moonlight Tears about this 2-creator purgatory before we can stealthily wipe them out,” explains Black Shadow.

“ Fucking administrators breaking another fucking rule, ”Floobug fumed. “ I sure hope the new replacement administrators are much better… if not, we commit another administrator genocide.”

“ I’m not getting involve with more administrators genocide anymore,” said V-Sanna. “ Anyways please succeed Estella.”

“ Regardless of the administrator's situation. I believe my plan on training top-tier vixens to seduce these 2-creator purgatories to our side is the best plan. Maybe the administrators become even more delinquent and force 200 creators into 1 purgatory.”

“ That’s impossible lord Estella,” replies Black Shadow. “ Even trying to force 2 creators in 1 purgatory is next to impossible. You have to sacrifice the life of 1 million Creators and their purgatory to create such a thing. The administrators are not allowed to kill any Creators. So those now-dead administrators conspired with Lumi and her allies to give them the 1 million sacrifices needed.”

Lumi and her allies did not sacrifice 1 million Creators to create 2-creator purgatories but Black Shadow is just blaming them for no reason.

“ Pfffffttt! Impossible? Not when you have Takiyo doing impossible things all the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen one day,” says Estella. “ Anyways I believe that is all we need to discuss today.”

  • V-Sanna has left the hidden purgatory.
  • Estella has left the hidden purgatory.
  • FlooBug has blocked Black Shadow from leaving the hidden purgatory.

“ Lord FlooBug what seems to be the matter?” asks Black Shadow.

FlooBug ignored him. He instantly used an ability that cut the spatial distance from his mouth to Black Shadow making it appears that Black Shadow teleported into his mouth. Then FlooBug begins chewing him.

“ AHH! PLEASE SPARE ME LORD FLOOBUG!”

“ Shut up trash. Your job is done and you are too risky to be kept alive. We can always get new administrators spies anyways.”

“ THIS ISN’T WHAT YOU PROMISE ME!”

Black Shadow’s pleas were ignored as FlooBug chewed him up intensely before swallowing him. The purgatory administrator Black Shadow is now erased out of existence. FlooBug gained all of Black Shadow’s memories which will be important in choosing the next administrator spy.

  • FlooBug has left the hidden purgatory.

Now that the 4 creators have left the hidden purgatory. Floobug’s army of roaches overswarms the hidden purgatory, devouring everything in sight and saving the purgatory core for last.

The original Creator of the purgatory here is tied up against the tree. An innocent man who loved the beauty of nature has created this world. The roaches overswarm his entire body, eating him inside-out and outside-in. Millions of tiny nibbles bite into the man’s flesh and bones. He can only scream in pure agony as he and his purgatory will get erased out of existence. Unfortunately, nobody will ever know that this man or purgatory ever existed. A perfect way of concealing a secret meeting between the 4 powerful Creators who call themselves the dark lords.

4