Ch 80 Lumi’s Snowy Castle
233 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an instant, we are now in a purely white castle-like building. The large white walls are adorned with colorful frames of Kei and Lumi. Lumi’s Kei obsession is too strong. There are fancy luxurious furniture that looks so comfy to relax in. This must be the guest welcome room.

Before Lumi even bothers to explain anything, she takes Kei and teleports out of here. She’s going to force Kei to do everything she wants in Snowfall Sanctuary, isn’t she?

There are 20 or so extremely handsome butlers on standby here. Although I’m curious if there are any maids here? Not that I would do anything sexual with them if I could. Just that I want to see more beauties in the purgatory universe. I’m a bit too eager and excited about scouting out my prospect for 7 harem members. Shoot, it sounds like I’m saying Bubuga and Sarya aren’t good enough for me anymore… but not to worry because I will be extremely careful and ask for their approval for the next 5 harem members.

Holding hands with Sarya and Bubuga, we walk towards the window. The fierce snow-storm is blowing outside. Looking outside, it seems like we are in an extremely high place of some sort, as we cannot see the ground or anything else. At least this guest-room has a lot of vibrant color than the usual all white-world in Super Clean Landfill.

“ Welcome to Lumi’s snowy castle, Creator Nova,” greets the butler. “ Please follow us to your room and let us know if you need anything. The grand opening of the church of Kei will be officially opening in just 20 minutes. We will teleport you there when it’s time to go.”

Following the army of butlers down the endlessly long hallways to our room. The butlers use some sort of speed-boosting skill and it enables us to walk super fast. Every step we take is like 100 meters forward. Wow I love being able to walk super fast! I’m going to miss this speed boost when we get back.

Are Lumi and Kei doing some preparations since they are the host and star of the show? Knowing Lumi, she’s definitely using the 20 minutes preparation as personal play-time with Kei.

Finally inside our room. It’s a spacious 100x100 meter luxurious room adorn with expensive furniture with 1 grandmaster bed. There are also huge picture frames of Kei on the walls.

Sarya takes my hand and runs towards the grandmaster bed. “ Let’s have sex until it’s time to go.”

My other hands grab onto Bubuga’s hand as Sarya drags us away.

Laying in the grandmaster bed with my 2 beauties at my side. They are always super affectionate with me, especially how they love to push their boobs into my arm. It feels great and this bed feels so much fucking better than the one we have. I don’t think I can ever wake up from this bed if I fell asleep in it.

Bubuga tugging my arms, “ nah, let’s cuddle until it’s time to go.”

Sarya suggests, “ then how about 10 minutes of sex and 10 minutes of cuddling?”

“ Let’s do that,” agrees Bubuga.

Without saying anything, my harem members already decided on how we are going to spend the next 20 minutes. The decision is the best of both worlds. I wouldn’t mind doing either. The relationship between them is growing beautifully from their argumentative start. Although they are still fighting for harem hierarchy ranking among themselves.

“ Have fun with Sarya, while I enjoy the world’s finest dishes,” beams Bubuga.

Sarya begins kissing me.

Bubuga gets out of bed and sits at the dining table. Opening a screen to order her dishes. The mysterious metal box on the table seemingly creates the dishes you ordered. How convenient and it looks very tasty.

I’m happy that Bubuga will have something to do while I’m having sex with Sarya. Although the food looks extremely tasty.

Sarya upon noticing me staring at the food, kisses me harder, “ The only food you need... is me.” Kissing me while pushing me down on the bed and making sure my eyes focus on her instead of Bubuga munching on the exotic dishes.

Holding onto Sarya’s lovely back to bring her body closer to mine, we kiss each other passionately. Rolling over so Sarya is underneath me, “ that’s pretty cute of you Sarya. Wouldn’t it be amazing if we have good sex and share tasty food?”

Sarya smiles, “ yes, you’re right.”

Thank goodness.

Sarya wants me to completely focus on her while we have sex. Good thing she wasn’t completely serious about never letting me eat food and that I can only ‘taste’ her.

Helping Sarya take off her dress so we don’t get it dirty. Her seductive black bra that is protecting her delicate boobs is making my dick harder. Those semi-transparent black panties protecting her vagina is showing me the reason for my dick’s existence. My dick is demanding me to put it deep inside her.

Sarya is giving me a seductive grin with my eyes focused solely on her. She helps me take off the formal suit. Her hands caress my dick in my boxers sending me a nice tingling sensation before taking it completely off making me completely naked.

Sitting directly behind Sarya. My hands are joyfully playing with her boobs. She turns her head to kiss me and moan directly into my mouth. Her softness and her soft moans she lets out is too cute. The black bra really adds to her sexiness factor. Gliding my hands down her body to her smooth inner thighs. Rubbing her panties with my fingers is making her wetter down there and her face is getting lewder. Enjoying my time as I touch the sexy curves of her body.

Sarya pulls off her panties, “ please don’t keep teasing me.” Her eyes begging me to fuck her.

Taking off her bra, “ I will make you the happiest girl alive.”

Looks like I forgot a bit that Sarya doesn’t like the teasing or foreplay as much as Bubuga does. But it’s cute to see Sarya hornier than before.

Checking the time, I have been teasing her for 5 minutes, and we only have 5 minutes left to fuck. Oops, I shouldn’t keep Sarya sad any longer.

Sarya is on all 4 while pushing her ass against me. Shoving my dick deep into her vagina from behind. Those nice ass-cheeks feel great as I slam my dick inside.

“ YESSS! MMMmmHMOOOOHHHH!” moans Sarya.

As I keep fucking her from behind, Sarya keeps moaning as loud as possible. Normally I don’t mind but…. Bubuga is pretty close to us. Is this not going to mind? Should I ask Sarya to be a little quieter? As I change the pace to a slower fucking so she moans softer, Sarya moves her ass back inside my dick to increase the pace.

Bubuga walks towards us with 2 baguettes before shoving 1 of the baguette into Sarya’s mouth. “ Sarya, you sure do like moaning as loud as you can with the slightest of movement. Do you think Nova likes a girl who will break his eardrums?”

Sarya’s moan is muffled with the baguette in her mouth. She replies, “ ovfff cooosee hee doss!”

Opening my mouth to talk, Bubuga shoves the other baguette into my mouth. “ Dis tasse pree guud!”

Bubuga smiles, “ now you can enjoy tasty food while fucking Sarya.” She walks back to her dining table. Now that Sarya can’t moan as loud as she can anymore. Sarya is seemingly enjoying the baguette as well. Our sexual fucking pace has slow considerably and she stops moaning as loud as she can.

Eating the baguette and slow fucking Sarya. My mouth is feeling the foodgasm while my dick is feeling the pleasure gasm. The incredible pleasure is building up like a river about to break open a dam.

We finish our baguette.

  • Your perception has increased by 10 for 5 minutes.

Not being able to resist anymore, I give Sarya a few more fucking before cumming lots inside of her. Giving my beautiful Sarya a well-deserved creampie. Sarya collapses onto the bed with glee on her face. I rest my dick inside her cum-filled vagina while resting on top of her. Making sure Sarya takes all of my cum as my dick is throbbing with great pleasure deep inside of her.

A moment later, I feel another nice pair of boobs on my back. Bubuga is cuddling me from behind in this sexual arrangement that I am in with Sarya. It seems like the sex-time was supposed to be over a few minutes ago, but Bubuga has waited patiently to let us finish.

Getting off Sarya, I lay into the bed while cuddling with Bubuga. Sarya also gets up and joins in our 3-way cuddling. This moment of happiness and peace is perfect.

Shit I have been enjoying this peace for far too long that we only have 10 seconds left to put our formal wear back on before the butlers teleport us to the grand church of Kei.

Since Bubuga is still wearing her formal red dress. She quickly helps put on my formal Kei-theme suit while Sarya is changing at a super-fast speed, much faster than me and Bubuga.

For some reason, I feel like the girls knew about it but didn’t say anything and continue cuddling with me. Bubuga and Sarya are still in a smiley good mood.

Running out the door of our room. The 20 butlers are standing in the hallways. “ We are not late right?”

“ Not at all, there are still 2 hours left before the opening of the show starts. You will be able to use the 2 hours to converse with the Creators there.”

“ Wait what!”

“ Sorry Creator Nova. Lumi changed her plans at the last second and delayed the grand opening by 2 hours.”

“ Lumi is making more time to play with Kei, isn’t she?”

My harem members giggle.

“ So that means I can cuddle with my girls longer? I do want to try out the tasty food too.”

“ Creator Kei has requested her master to come to her at once,” says the butler. “ Would you like us to teleport you to the grand church of Kei?”
“ Yeah.”

  • Teleporting to the grand church of Kei super VIP room.

[ Master! I’m feeling nervous about appearing in front of so many people. So I asked Lumi if we can do it later and she delayed it by 2 hours!]

So that is why there is a delay. I made a mental note to apologize to Lumi for my incorrect assumption.

“ Don’t worry Kei. I’m sure your practice with Lumi earlier has helped you gain the confidence you need to showcase yourself to the purgatory universe.”

[ Umm Master what practice? Me and Lumi have been just playing together the entire time before the grand opening show.]

So I was half correct about Lumi after all…

♥ 2 more hours of playing with Kei will make her more confident!♥ Lumi is grinning with excitement.

[ Yay! Now Master and his harem can join us to have fun together!]

Why do I get the feeling that Kei’s playtime will never end? We will be stuck in Snowfall Sanctuary for all of eternity waiting for the grand church of Kei unless she cancels it.

Picking up Kei,“ But Kei, the playtime will be even more amazing once you showcase yourself to the purgatory universe as the goddess.”

Can’t believe I’m telling her she’s the goddess of the purgatory universe…. At least on the upside, everyone is going to respect her and by proxy me as well. This plan must succeed! It’s like starting a new game at level 1 and ruling the entire world. All thanks to Lumi, I should have gone with her plan all along!

[.... you’re probably right Master.] Kei trembles from nervousness.

♥ Nooooooo you can’t pressure her like that!♥ Lumi defiantly takes Kei from my arms. ♥ Don’t listen to your idiot Master. You don’t need to worry about anything! We can delay this forever until you’re ready my cutie pie♥

[ But…. I don’t want to make my Master wait forever.]

♥ Ahhhhhh,♥ Lumi faints from her exploding cuteness of adorableness before regaining her mind again. ♥ Okay let’s help you get more confident.♥
“ Yes, try to think of everyone as your loyal servant prostrating before your superiority goddess Kei.”

[ Muhahaha that is right!........ But I’m still afraid of everyone only seeing this as a farce. Like I’m not a real goddess, just a weak cat that nobody cares about.]

♥ You won’t have to worry about that. I will force everyone to recognize your greatness!♥

[ But it’s true Lumi! I’m just a normal regular cat with a normal human as her Master.]

♥ This can’t be…. My teachings have no effect on you?♥

[ Maybe we should cancel it.]

For once, me and Lumi are on the same page about something. As much as I would love for Kei to become revered by everyone in the purgatory universe. I must ultimately respect her decision.

Taking Kei back from Lumi, “ the decision is yours Kei.”

[ M-Master…]

Kei is unable to make eye contact with me, jumps out of my hands, and dashes into Lumi. She whispers something to Lumi and Lumi’s face lights up in a happy glow.

♥ The grand church of goddess Kei will be officially opening!♥

5