Ch 82 The Vegetable
252 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd time the thousands of deadly spiders crawl all over me, I laugh, then cry, then I die.

3rd time coming back to life. “The spiders are gone! Thank you Lumi! I’m saved! Wait… NOOOOOOOOOO!”

??????????????????????????????????????????

4th time the millions of poisonous spiders crawl all over me, I laugh, then cry, then I die.

4th time coming back to life. “LUMI DON’T LET THE SPIDERS COME BACK! NO MORE PLEASE!”

??????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????

15th time the billions of flesh-eating spiders crawl all over me, biting into my every flesh. They crawl all over my face onto my eyes and inside my ears and nose. I no longer laugh or cry anymore. I don’t know what I did wrong but I don’t deserve this torture. Nothing I do will save me, I am forever bound to this endless cruelty. Life no longer has any meaning. Only death is my salvation.

 

*** Rank 5 Aleesia

 

Flametalon you dumb feather. Don’t make it sound like I’m a bad person. After all I have done for everyone…. Where is my respect?

Kissea is being a brainless arachnid with her spider therapy. 

“ Kissea stop making your spiders crawl all over him. There are much better ways for him to get over his fear of spiders.”

? This is the fastest way to get over the fear of spiders! The shadow ruler of the purgatory universe can’t be rude to me!?

Nova has great influence over Lumi with his pet cat Kei but he’s not going to be a shadow ruler. 

I’m trying to stop her but she’s too strong for me. Kissea is rank 13 officially but she is actually the 4th strongest after rank 1 Lumi, rank 2 Killian, and rank 3 Flametalon. 

My insane magical abilities are useless against her. Her skills and abilities are a full counter to magic. She is completely immune to magic. All magical beings cower in fear against Kissea, including me. Kissea is the worst possible matchup for me.

If only that dumb feather Flametalon or do-nothing idiot Killian help me to stop her idiocy. 

Killian did stop Sariel earlier but that’s because she wants to control Nova as a puppet. Unfortunately he doesn’t see Kissea’s actions as harmful towards Nova. Kissea just wants to protect him… but in a terrible way.

? Hmmmm there are no more rude reactions from him? My spider therapy worked! He is no longer scared of spiders! ?

This brainless arachnid...

“ No Kissea… it didn’t work at all. You turned him into a vegetable. Sorry Nova.”

? Oh noes! What will I do? Kei is going to cry if her Master remains a vegetable. Then Lumi is going to kick my ass! I guess I will just control him with my spider thread to make it look like he’s still alive during the opening show. ?

“ No Kissea… you are going to make things worse again. Let me handle it this time…”

My skill ‘Perfect Mind’ will completely restore Nova’s mind to perfect conditions while empowering it and removing all debuffs at the same time. 

My magic shoots towards him but suddenly vanishes from one of Kissea’s anti-magic slashes. Kissea has humanoid arms but she also has 4 more spider arms sprouting from her back to help her use more anti-magic slashes.

? Nooooo! If you do that he would become scared of spiders again!?

“ He won’t. Please trust your big sister.”

? But you’re younger than me.?

“ Well yes, I’m the mature one here. I will help you find better ways for him to get over the fear of spiders. You don’t want to make Kei cry which will make Lumi kick your ass right?”

? Nah my plan will 100% work.?

Why does Kissea have to be such a brainless arachnid?

Shooting my ‘Perfect Mind’ magic 200 times a second at Nova. Kissea strikes down all my magical attempts while also using her own body to block everything else. She’s not letting me recover back Nova.

Unfortunately, it’s too late to save him, I must return to my seat. The grand opening of the church of Kei is starting.

♥ Welcome everyone to the grand opening of the church of goddess Kei! I’m very happy everyone has shown up for the grand opening! Of course if you didn’t show up… I will have to punish everyone!♥

Yes… everyone… including all the administrators and neutral, unknown, or hostile Creators.

♥ Let’s start by having everyone give 1 million dollars as a donation to the grand church of Kei. More donations are always welcome. ♥

Such a shameless way of extracting money from everyone. 1 million dollars is super cheap now but who knows maybe she will demand even more donations in the future.

The new creators probably can’t afford to donate that much but it isn’t a problem because it becomes a loan for them that they must pay back. However, many new creators will have the older veteran Creators supporting them though. Even Lumi’s purgatory Snowfall Sanctuary is footing the bill for many new-creators.

They are probably going to use the money to afford the most expensive cat toys and snacks for Goddess Kei. She is one super lucky cat because nobody else will ever experience her newfound luxury. In the long history of the purgatory universe, nobody has ever bought the hidden upper-tier cat toys and snacks before.

  • You have donated 100 infinite dollars to the grand church of Kei.

♥ Let’s see the donation leaderboard! The exact amount of money is secret. It is simply proportional to the total donation amount. The more infinite dollars you donated! The better your standing in the grand church of Kei!♥

- Donation Leaderboards -

  1. Rank 6 Sariel 96,100 infinite dollars
  2. Rank 1 Lumi 95,600 infinite dollars
  3. Rank 291 Hex 10,000 infinite dollars
  4. Rank 420 TrollGod 6,969 infinite dollars
  5. Rank 22 Rideru 4,000 infinite dollars
  6. Rank 56 Gladus 300 infinite dollars
  7. Rank 14 Fancywish 110 infinite dollars
  8. Rank 5 Aleesia 100 infinite dollars

The leaderboards go from 1st place to 2 trillionth place and beyond. Seems like 7 people donated more than me.

Sariel you crazy angel trying to get Lumi to love you. She most likely bankrupted herself by donating that much. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had to borrow some money from the other wealthy Creators.

Lumi… you bankrupted yourself as well!… She did the same thing as Sariel!

Ahhhh the #1 suitor Hex trying to win Lumi’s love. Hate to say it but Lumi’s impression of you will increase seeing your financial commitment……. If only you realize that Lumi is using you for money for Kei.

Rank 420 TrollGod real funny. Is it worth donating that much to make everyone in the purgatory universe see your stupid antics?

Rank 22 Rideru has been rising through the ranks lately. I guess he wants everyone to acknowledge him.

Everyone else donated a reasonable amount.

♥ There seems to be a mistake in the donation leaderboard. But it will be fixed shortly!♥

- Donation Leaderboards -

  1. Rank 1 Lumi 120,000 infinite dollars
  2. Rank 6 Sariel 96,100 infinite dollars
  3. Rank 291 Hex 10,000 infinite dollars
  4. Rank 420 GamingGod 6,969 infinite dollars
  5. Rank 22 Rideru 4,000 infinite dollars
  6. Rank 56 Gladus 300 infinite dollars
  7. Rank 14 Fancywish 110 infinite dollars
  8. Rank 5 Aleesia 100 infinite dollars

♥ Okay the leaderboards are fixed now and donation is now closed until next time! The rankings will give the church members some pretty exclusive amazing benefits!♥

I guess seeing Sariel #1 made Lumi pull some strings to ‘correct’ it. So silly and immature of her. Lumi’s going to have to live on negative money for quite some time, begging others for precious life energy before she gets erased from existence.

♥ Thank you for your donations everyone! It will be used for a good cause! Now let's all see our amazing new Goddess!♥

The stage lights focus on the center of the stage. A cute fluffy orange cat that is Goddess Kei appears. She is shaking uncontrollably until she notices her Master in the audience allowing her to regain her confidence.

♥ Goddess Kei! Please show everyone the prayer.♥

Goddess Kei is unable to speak so she holds up 1 paw and strikes the air with it.

♥ Thank you Goddess Kei. Everyone please hold up a hand like a cat and strike the air in front of you. You will be punished if you do not comply!♥

Holding up my hand like a cat, I strike the air in front of me. Likewise everyone else does the same.

Lumi obviously notices Kissea using her spider treads to control Nova to do the paw strike prayer. Lumi is not saying anything about it and Goddess Kei hasn’t realized her Master is a vegetable.

Goddess Kei runs up to Lumi and whispers something into her ear.

♥ Goddess Kei would love to introduce everyone in the purgatory universe, her most esteemed master! Please Creator Nova, come up to the stage. As you all know, Goddess Kei and Creator Nova are in a 2-creator system! I expect everyone to recognize their supreme importance!♥

Kissea how the hell are you going to bullshit your way through this?

The spider threads controlling Nova makes him ‘move’ up onto the stage. Nova and Kei hug while the entire audience applause their love.

[ Master! When I’m with you. Everything doesn’t seem so scary anymore.]

Kissea is using a talking spider on Nova to speak for him. The spider can mimic his voice accurately but will Kissea even know what kind of personality does Nova even have?

“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”

[ Thanks Master! I love you too! Now everyone will know of your greatness too!]

“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”

[ Huh? I love you too Master!]

“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”

[ Wow you’re loving me more than usual today!]

“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”

Kissea’s bullshitery is working. The entire purgatory universe is witnessing this debacle. Lumi…are you seriously going to let Kissea puppeteer Nova like this? Is it okay for goddess Kei to not realize what happened to Nova?

Oh my goodness… I should have saved Nova somehow even if I had to beg dumb feather Flametalon or do-nothing idiot Killian to help me. No… they wouldn’t help me even if it’s for a good cause. They both have complete trust in Kissea for some inane reason.

Somehow Kissea’s bullshittery pulled through. Nova soon returns to his seat.

♥ That’s it for today everyone. Please enjoy the warm reception party and make some new friends today!♥

Kissea takes Nova into a private VIP room. I follow them so I can save Nova from her successful idiocy.

?Told you my plan worked! Now it’s time to return him to normal.?

“ Kissea please listen to me. We don’t have time for more of your idiocy. Goddess Kei will demand her Master to be with her during the reception party.”

? Don’t worry big sister Aleesia. I got the perfect plan! I’m going to put him in a pool full of spiders!?

“ It’s not going to work.”

Brainless arachnid with another great plan.

Kissea uses an ability to create a giant pool made up of spider webs. Then she places Nova inside the middle of the pool before letting her billions upon billions of spiders overflow the pool. It completely submerges Nova in a pool of spiders.

? Now we sit and wait until he revives himself in the spider pools.?

5 minutes of waiting… nothing happens.

“ So are you ready to do it the reasonable way Kissea?”

? Wait! He has to come back to life! Maybe I need to inject life energy directly into his body with my spiders??

“ Using your spiders to bite him isn’t going to work.“

Kissea ignores my saint advice and uses her spider army to bite into him injecting life energy.

 

*** Nova

 

  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy.
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit.
  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy. 
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit.
  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy. 
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit.
  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy.
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit.
  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy.
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit.
  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy.
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit.
  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy.
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit.
  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy.
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit.
  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy.
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit.
  • You have gained + 100,000,000 life energy. (x10,000,000)
  • Life energy cap raised to a new limit. (x10,000,000)

 

I am alive? 

FUCKING SPIDERS EVERYWHERE AND THEY ARE BITING ME EVERYWHERE!

Wait… it doesn’t hurt but it feels good?

Hmm… the spiders don’t seem that scary anymore….

Could it be? Did I become the spider god?

This is pretty cool. All these spiders must worship me. This spider pool feels so fucking amazing.

Rising from my spider throne.

I see 2 insanely beautiful girls. The spider girl is smiling excitedly. Wow she is so beautiful, is she my wife?

The elf girl looks shocked and surprised. Wow she is extremely beautiful too, is she also my wife?

? See! It worked big sister Aleesia! I’m sooooo smart,? exclaims the hot spider girl.

“ Did it really? Let’s ask him if he knows who he is? Who are you?” asks the hot blonde elf.

“ I’m the spider god,” I declare. “ All spiders worship me.”

?Spider God, I am rank 13 Kissea. The protector for the shadow ruler of the purgatory universe that is you.?

“ I see… please come over here Kissea.”

 Kissea jumps into the spider pool and dashes into Nova.

“ NO YOU’RE NOT!” shouts the hot blonde elf. “ You are Creator Nova and your co-creator is Goddess Kei! 

“ What do you mean?” I retort “ Do you not see my spiders worshipping me?”

? The elf is rank 5 Aleesia and she’s wrong. What does my shadow ruler request of me?” ?

“ I want to make love to you.”

“ HAHAHAHAAHAHA! Look at what you got yourself into Kissea,” laughs Aleesia.

? I’m terribly sorry my shadow ruler that is something I cannot do.?

“ But I’m the spider god?”

Aleesia opens the door and 2 more hot girls enter the room. One has brown hair with d-cup boobs and the other has black hair with b-cup boobs. How do I know their boob size? They aren’t as hot as spider-girl or elf-girl though.

I hope everyone is enjoying the interactions with the different characters!

Sorry if I take a long time writing the newest chapters.

6