Ch 83 Undying Love
265 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The brown-hair girl jumps into the spider pool and swims towards me. “ Darling! I will help you regain your lost memories.”

She hugs me and a familiar warmth emanates. I don’t know why but it’s enough to make me tear up a little bit like a puzzle piece that was missing in my life. How can something so simple like a hug makes my heart yearn deeply for her.

The black-hair girl is terrified of the spider pool. How rude to my spider minions!

“ …. Husband can you ummmmm come out of the spider pool?” says the black-hair girl.

Kissea appears behind the black-hair girl before kicking her butt into the spider pool.

“ AHHAHHHHAAAAAH!!!!!!” black-hair girl screams hysterically before my protector seals her mouth shut with her spider webs.

She is trying to escape the spider pool but Kissea keeps pushing her back in.

The girl that was hugging me pulls me along to hug the girl who’s crying uncontrollably. The moment I touch the struggling girl, she gives up escaping the spider pool and wraps her body as tight as possible to me. Another wave of nostalgic love washes over me. These strong emotions of love… Am I reuniting with my lovers from my previous life?

“ Please don’t let the spiders eat me!” cries black-hair girl. The spider web sealing her mouth is gone.

“ Relax Sarya, the spiders are our friends,” comforts brown-hair girl.

“ I’m the spider god. There is no need to fear my spider minions.”

? You tell them spider god! We’ll be hanging around the reception party or something.? The elf-girl and spider-girl left the room. 

Wait a minute, if they are my lovers then I can make love to them! My hands reach out to their boobs. It successfully reaches Sarya’s boobs but the brown-hair girl redirects my other hand into Sarya’s other boob. Oh do I only have 1 lover?

For some reason, the spiders and web-pool vanish and we are back onto the normal-looking super VIP room.

They take me to the bed and we cuddle intimately with each other.

“ Darling are your memories coming back?” asks brown-hair girl.

“ Hmmm what memories? And what is your name?”

“ If you wish you to know my name, then please remember.”

Brown hair girl’s eyes are filled with a deep sense of intimacy with me. She makes my heart flutter in happiness. A cherishing moment between us as we stare deep into each other’s eyes. Yet memories of the past do not return to me. Even then, I will still love her passionately no matter what.

“ I bet he remembers my name!” exclaims Sarya.

“ Sarya.”

“ Yes because I said it out loud already,” says brown-hair girl.

Sarya pouts, “ That’s not fair, mmmph-”

Brown-hair girl is shutting Sarya’s mouth close, probably to prevent her from saying her name.

“ There is no need for conflict, my loyal spiders. Let us make some sweet love.”

“ Yes we will!” beams Sarya.

“ As much as I would let you two have fun, we still have the reception party to attend. Goddess Kei is probably suffering from anxiety attacks from meeting so many different Creators and it won’t look good on her if her co-creator is fooling around.”

“ Goddess Kei? Wow, did I marry an insane beauty? Also I’m pretty sure that I am the spider god. Let’s attend this reception party!”

The girls looked at each other with the ‘yikes face’ when I said Goddess Kei is an insane beauty. Please don’t tell me she’s not. Maybe they are jealous that they aren’t as beautiful as her. Her name did however evoke strong feelings that I saved her from despair. Perhaps I have saved the goddess and she has fallen for me. My heart races in excitement to re-meet goddess Kei again.

Upon exiting the Super-VIP room. One of my spiders crawling in my ear whispers to me the exact directions that I need to go in to find Goddess Kei. The spiders underneath my feet are able to carry me and transport me quickly across the endlessly long hallways. Carrying Sarya and brown-hair girl as we make our way down.

These spiders are incredibly handy. They understand and follow my will without me telling them! 

Passing by us, many other humanoid beings are observing us. All the girls are pretty damn hot, it’s a shame that I cannot ask them out right now. But I bet Goddess Kei is the hottest of them all, so not much was lost.

Making our way into a huge grand room. There is a huge fucking crowd waiting to all see and meet Goddess Kei. Wow she sure is super popular here, I feel so lucky.

The ushers notice us and guide us to the very front, bypassing the super long-ass line of humanoids. All the humanoids did some weird paw-striking thing to us as we passed by. They must be paying their respect to the great spider-god. Damn, I feel so fucking important and powerful. So this is the life of the great spider-god.

Reaching the front stage, there are several insane beauties and …… I guess handsome studs too, they make me jealous! Which of them is Goddess Kei? Kissea and elf-girl are there too.

Unfortunately Sarya and brown-hair girl aren’t allowed on the front stage. Rather they are in the private back-stage along with the other non-creator people.

Why are all the humanoids giving belly rubs to the orange cat? Is Goddess Kei too shy to meet people so she uses her pet cat to greet them?

[ MASTER!] the orange fluffy cat pounces on me.

Everyone stops what they are doing and watches us.

This cat is pretty cute. There are many other pets around the place too. I bet this cat belongs to Goddess Kei. I also feel a deep familiarity with this pet too.

“ Aww you’re so cute! Let me give you some belly rubs!”

[ Yay! Master’s belly rubs are the worst!]

“ Please don’t say that, I give only the best belly rubs!”

[ Please say the thing to me!]

The spider in my ear whispers to me the ‘thing’,“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”

Damn was I that much of a dedicated man for Goddess Kei? And she lets me have other women? Goddess Kei, how can you be beyond perfect?

“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”

[ Again!]

“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”

[ 10 more times!]

Goddess Kei must be the most beautiful girl in existence. Her shyness makes her so seductive. So cute how she uses her pet cat to receive love from me. I will gladly profess my love for you as much as you want!

“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”
“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”
“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”
“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”
“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”
“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”
“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”
“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”
“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”
“ I love you goddess Kei. I will do everything for you goddess Kei.”

Everyone is also witnessing me profess my love for Goddess Kei. I thought I would be embarrassed but I feel fucking great.

♥ Goddess Kei! Your smile brings happiness to everyone in the purgatory universe!♥

Oh so this is the purgatory universe?

“ That’s right! Goddess Kei is the most beautiful girl in existence! I’m glad everyone here is paying their respect to her!”

[ WAAAHHH!!] the orange cat cries. [ Master loves me this much! I have to paw-shake with everyone here so they respect me!]

I join the 14 others standing behind Goddess Kei. If elf-girl is rank 5 and Kissea is rank 13, then these must be the top 14 ranking humanoids? They are all doing their own thing while serving as a bodyguard to Goddess Kei. She must be insanely respected to make the strongest people obey her.

Kissea is standing alone away from everyone else and as far away from the spotlight as possible. Doing her best to stay in the shadows to protect me from the shadow is so cool of her. I want to privately ask her about the real appearance of Goddess Kei.

The spider follows my will once more. A little spider crawling on my head is a telepathy spider. All of these spiders crawling on me have their own specialised usage. However, when they are not in-use, the spiders disappear into their pocket dimension and will be summoned when needed. As expected of my spider minions, they know how to serve the spider god.

  • Private Mental Link established with Kissea.

(? Spider god, this is a direct mind link with you. Nobody will know about this conversation, not even Lumi. It’s one of my many skills. Did you request something of me??)

(“ Well done my spider servant. So what does the real Goddess Kei look like?)

Kissea couldn’t answer because the goddess kei’s pet cat pounces on me. [ Master why are you blocking me from reading your thoughts?]

“ …”

How do I respond to this? Did I let Goddess Kei invade my thoughts all this time? Or were we sharing thoughts with each other to begin with? Wait if she is reading my thoughts… then she knows how much I love her! She must be extra proud. I should say something to diffuse this situation from getting any worse.

However, the orange cat soon regrets saying that. [ Ummm forget I said that.] Before going back to paw-shake the rest of the humanoids.

Did I make a mistake establishing a private connection with Kissea. Goddess Kei please forgive me!

  • Private Mental Link with Kissea terminated.

Goddess Kei turns around and gives me a paw-strike in the air. I return the same gesture.

Yes! She has forgiven me. My easy life as the Spider God is secured.

Courtesy of the little spiders whispering me info to my ears. The white-haired girl called Lumi is hovering over Goddess Kei as she meets and greets the countless humanoids. While a blonde-haired girl called Sariel is hovering over Lumi.

The elf-girl Aleesia is trying to get closer to me but Kissea wouldn’t allow her near me. All of her attempts to reach me or talk to me ends in vain. It’s nice being wanted by the beautiful elf-girl. Kissea tells me it’s because Aleesia is trying to corrupt my mind and that she has to protect me. I am truly grateful for Kissea’s help.

This meet and greet for Goddess Kei is a pretty big event. Everyone is also showing their respect to me after paw-shaking with Goddess Kei’s pet cat. 

When this event is over, I will finally be able to have alone time with goddess Kei! I can’t wait to show her my supreme love. 

A fearsome handsome demon approaches me. He is ranked 4 Vazas. But rank 13 Kissea is stronger than him which puts me at ease. Kissea is still doing her duty of making sure none of these top Creators do anything harmful to me.

“ Greetings Spider God,” says Vazas. “ Would you like to do a very prosperous trade?”

Kissea eyes him before letting us continue.

“ Sure.”

“ I am offering you 99% of my total wealth and power if you let me have 45% of Goddess Kei’s soul and yours,” suggests Vazas. “ You both will have full control over your life as you will still own 55% of your own soul.”

Hmm…. this trade is very strange. A rank 4 Creator has to be strong and rich right?  But what rank am I? Aren’t I and Goddess Kei the highest possible rank here and therefore also the wealthiest and strongest?

“ How about you offer me 100% of your soul and I will give you 10% of my wealth and power.”

There is no way he would accept a blatantly one-sided offer like this would he? He’s a freaking demon after all.

“ I accept,” agrees Vazas. “ Let’s sign this contract right here so I can be under your command.”

“ WHAT!”

? Kekekekeke,? Kissea trying to suppress her laughter.

“ Kissea this isn’t some devilish ploy is it?”

? Don’t worry, I read over the contract. It’s completely beneficial to you if you wish to command him as your minion.?

“ There has to be a trick somewhere! He’s a demon after all!”

A memory shard of the past floods my mind. It’s a time when Sarya was trying to get me and Goddess Kei to sign a 1-sided contract. We both almost fell for it if brown-hair girl didn’t stop us. Who was that girl again? My mind gets hazy before I return back to reality.

Goddess Kei’s cat runs over and paw-signs the contract.

This can’t be! Goddess Kei signed the contract! But following her desire, I also signed the demon’s contract. I don’t think Kissea would let anything harm me unless it’s a ploy from them both to further control us!

“ I will follow your commands,” bows Vazas.

“ Ummm go clean the floors of this entire place?”

“ Your wish is my command.” Vazas tries to leave the stage but he is stopped by rank 2 Killian. 

Vazas fights desperately to escape the stage. It’s odd seeing a demon obeying me like this. Vazas is bleeding all over the place as he fights his hardest against Killian. I felt like I made things worse.

? Kekekeke spider god. We top 14 Creators are supposed to be Goddess’s Kei bodyguard until the meet and greet is over.?

“ Oh yeah, you can resume your bodyguard duties instead Vazas.”

The demon obeys and a devilish grin appears on his face. He returns to the others boasting his newfound contract with me. The demonic black fire on him heals up all his bloody wounds. Too scary and creepy, I can’t trust him. I will have to order him to be as far away from me and my precious Goddess Kei.

Aleesia is still struggling to get to me but Kissea is baring her cute spider fangs at her.

“ Kissea are you sure this demon won’t do anything suspicious.”

? Even if he does, I will end him.?

Is Kissea making things worse?

Will Aleesia be able to help restore Nova's memories?

What will happen if Nova finds out that Goddess Kei is actually the cat/kitten? And not the most beautiful human girl to ever exist.

I will probably write 5 more chapters or until 110,000 words then volume 1 will be complete? Not too sure if I would write more and possibly a volume 2 ( another 110,000 words.)

 

3