Ch 84 Warm Receptions
198 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To show my love for Goddess Kei, I stand as close as possible to her alongside Lumi, Sariel and a few others. Kissea bares her fangs against everyone that’s in my way. So cute having an amazing bodyguard clear the way for me. She is really aggressive towards Aleesia for some reason.

♥ Waaaaahhhhhh Goddess Kei is too cuteeeeeeeee! She’s going to be the best ruler for the purgatory universe going forward♥ cries Lumi.

†† We will become amazing mothers for our cute Goddess Kei †† smugs Sariel.

♥ Goddess Kei only needs 1 mother and that will be me! ♥ Lumi crosses her arms against Sariel.

†† Please don’t say that my sexy Lumi, I’m sure Goddess Kei would prefer having us both as mothers. ††

Such a stupid and silly debate that they are having!

“ You girls aren’t going to be her mother. Goddess Kei belongs to me and she loves me the most. I won’t let anyone get in the way of our love.”

♥ Don’t be like that,♥ pouts Lumi. ♥ You should hurry up and become the rank 1 Creator so I can formally marry you to become Goddess Kei’s mother.♥

†† Yeah! Then you will also marry me so I can get married to Lumi as well!††

♥ You better not marry Sariel!♥

Wait what’s going on? I don’t even understand what is happening right now. Lumi and Sariel want to marry me and Goddess Kei is okay with that? And what does she mean by becoming the rank 1 Creator? I’m the spider god right? Do we have ranks? Either way, I will go along with that because Lumi and Sariel are both super hot.

“ ...On second thought... You girls are right. I shall do my best to become rank 1 and marry Lumi and Sariel.”

♥ I’m glad! I will make sure you won’t pick Sariel,♥ Lumi gives Sariel a nasty glare.

†† And I will make sure you do pick me once Lumi marries you†† Sariel beams with a happy smile while showing off her angelic wings with a light hover.

Wow. Life is too fucking good if all these hotties want me. I’m never giving up the spider god life! My anticipation to see Goddess’s Kei beauty is growing tremendously. I don’t know if I can wait any longer.

But I must bear it! After this ceremony where everyone gives their respect to Goddess Kei. I will finally have my 1 on 1 time with her true form!

Unfortunately, the event is going to be 2 days long. So I might as well sample the refreshments while I wait and check out the other beauties at this event!

Kissea follows right behind me. Everyone clears the way for us as we make our way to the delicious food. 

The long table contains many delicacies that I have never seen before. Biting and trying each one of them. So many different tastes of heaven to be experienced. The textures and different flavor profiles of each make everything taste exciting and new.

Offering what looks like a crab leg to Kissea, she politely declines while I savor everything. Nobody even dares approach the refreshment table so it was kinda nice having it all to myself. Although I wouldn’t mind having hot girls coming to me.

Why aren’t any of the hot girls approaching me? Is Kissea scaring them off? Maybe I have to be the man that makes the first move. I’m going to have an infinitely huge harem.

Approaching a girl with long pink hair. She has quite a beautiful curvaceous body. I want to put my hands all over her. Everyone around her dissipates as I make my way closer to her. 

She is a bit surprised and bows her head towards me.

“ I want to add you to my harem.”

“ I’m so terribly sorry. I’m only here to pay my respect to Goddess Kei.” replies the girl before running away.

“ Wait!”

Hmmm was I too direct? Maybe I have to compliment them first?

Making my way to a girl who appears to be some sort of fish-humanoid. Blue hair with an exquisite blue dress. Her skin is a lightish blue-white. Once again, everyone around her moves away while she also bows her head towards me.

“ Your blue eyes are what gives the blue ocean and the blue sky their true beauty. Without your beauty, the ocean and sky will have no beauty.”

“ Thanks!” she smiles.

This is going much better than before!

“ Now that I have seen you. I don’t think my sky and ocean would ever have beauty ever again. So please be with me.” bowing my head towards her.

“ I appreciate your warm words. But I uh.. have to pay my respect to Goddess Kei!” replies the girl before running away.

No! It can’t be! What am I doing wrong? Lumi and Sariel were so eager to be with me. I’m not ugly right? Maybe it was just those 2 girls. There are plenty of more hot girls here. I was just unlucky, the next several girls will go much better I bet!

3rd girl rejection.

“ As the spider god, I will promise you true happiness!”

4th girl rejection.

“ Do you want to go on a date?”

5th girl rejection.

“ Hi.”

6th…...

After my 26th girl rejection. None of my plans are working. They are all giving the excuse of paying their respect to Goddess Kei. Am I being cock-blocked by Goddess Kei? But she should be okay with me having a harem!

Wait a minute… Kissea has been shadowing me all this time. Oh my god… don’t tell me that Kissea is scaring all of my potential harem members away!

“ Kissea you’re not scaring any of the girls away from me right?”

?Why would I do that spider god? My duty is to protect you! ?says Kissea. 

It looks like she is sweating, and instead of water coming out of her forehead. Tiny spiders are dripping off her forehead. 

? Um…. I don’t want to tell you any lies but like uhhhh those girls were not scared off by me or anything. It’s definitely not me. Please don’t force me to reveal the truth! This is all to protect you and Goddess Kei!?

Why can’t Kissea make eye contact with me when she is saying all of that? And why is she trying so hard too? Is Kissea lying to me?

“ Are you lying to me!?”

Kissea falls to the floor, holding her arms over her head. ? Nooooo I’m not scaring them off!! It’s not me! Please understand I only want to protect you and Goddess Kei.?

It looks like she is about to cry. Everyone around us is also witnessing this debacle. I’m not bullying her!

Nah Kissea wouldn’t betray me this easily. I should have never doubted her. There is no way that Kissea would do something so scummy against me. After all, she did protect me from rank 5 elf Aleesia and rank 4 scary demon Vazas!

“ It’s okay I will fully trust you.”

Kissea gets up from the floor and beams a shadowy smile. ?Yay! And you also have your 2 harem members Bubuga and Sarya in the creations hall too.?

Wait who is Bubuga? Oh is it the brown-hair girl? I finally know her name but she won’t be happy if I learned it from someone else instead of remembering. I better keep that secret.

“ You’re a genius Kissea! I should have gone to my original harem members to start with!”

? Of course I’m a genius!? grins Kissea.

Making our way to the Creations Halls. There are many different humanoids, monsters, and pets here as well!

Bubuga and Sarya are having a good time eating refreshments at a private VIP table. I quickly join them and hug them. 

We are enjoying the refreshments together while they are holding onto each side of me. Bubuga and Sarya are sitting on each of my laps with their sexy ass on me. My hands are holding firmly onto their waist, bringing them closer to me. Finally, I can touch some hot girls!

They aren’t as beautiful as the girls I tried asking out earlier or as beautiful as Lumi and Sariel. But even then… love shouldn’t be all about beauty right? This lovey-dovey romantic relationship with them is super amazing.

Looks like I have been thinking with my dick too much, trying to chase beautiful girls when I already have these wonderful girls at my side.

Bubuga did ask me if I remembered her name or my memories. While I wanted to lie at first, I couldn’t. Lying to my harem members is something I will never do. Telling her the truth, she was a bit sad but ultimately is happy that I can call her by her name again.

I ended up telling them about my attempts to get more harem members. They weren’t happy about it.

Right now I’m prostrating on the floor before them.

“ So you were trying to get more than 7 harem members,” says Bubuga. “ Looks like we aren’t good enough for you.”

“ Yeah once he gets a taste of one of those girls, he will no longer want anything to do with us,” adds Sarya.

“ That’s not true at all! And I didn’t know I had a 7 girl harem limit,” I lament. “ Besides they all turn me down!”

“ Yes but you have accepted having more than 7 beauties by your side right?” asks Bubuga.

There is nothing I can say about that because it’s true. I would have accepted waaaaaay more than 7 harem members.

They reprimand me for being too lustful that I should only choose 7 girls that are worthy of my love. And how I shouldn’t be so easily seduced by worthless ‘hoes’ like Sariel they say. 

Pleading to them that I will never betray them and will always love them.

It only took a few minutes before Bubuga and Sarya returned to lovey-dovey mode to me. Kissea is standing around and giggling at the spider god’s foolish antics to win back their love.

Also, it seems like the girls have no interest in mingling around with any of the other Creations. They just idly talk with each other while enjoying the refreshments. Goddess Kei is also being projected on the main big screen for everyone to see her getting belly rubs from all the other top creators in the purgatory universe. 

Goddess Kei’s pet cat sure does have a heavenly blessed life.

“ Kissea aren’t you supposed to be guarding Goddess Kei?” I ask.

? Oh? I am. This isn’t my main body and I’m guarding you as well.?

Asking my harem members to have sex with me. They agreed but I can only do it with Sarya for the time being because of their bet. Bubuga says she will watch and masturbate to me. It makes me sad that I cannot sexually touch her yet but it will be 100 times better than Sarya after the 2 weeks have gone by. This makes Sarya quite pouty and will ensure that she is much better than Bubuga.

Having the two of them compete with me is too hot.

Taking them to a private VIP room with Kissea standing guard. It's a spacious luxurious room. The grand bed where Sarya will spread her legs for me.

Finally, I can have sex! My first time as the newly born spider god! 

I haven’t forgotten but after this 2-day reception party, the most beautiful girl to ever exist, Goddess Kei, will be mine to take.

4