Ch 85 Loving Memories
395 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ You will remember all the fun times you had with me,” smiles Sarya.

“ But I don’t want to regain my memories yet. I want to savor this first time again.”

“... Oh! I’m going to become your first!” grins Sarya. “This is going to be so much better than your first time with Bubuga.”

“ So foolish Sarya,” rebukes Bubuga. “ You won’t ever surpass his true first time.”

“ Only one way to find out is for our husband to judge!” Sarya pushes herself into me and seals my lip with her soft lips.

Oh my god! The sweet feeling of her kisses was ecstatic. The intimate cuddling of her lovely body pressing against mine is melting my brain with pleasure. The affection that I long crave for. Soon she pushes me onto the bed with her on top of me, kissing me ever so deeply.

Placing my hands all over her sexy ass to play with. This is heaven! Finally I get to do the thing I wanted the most since I was reborn as the spider god.

Pulling up her black dress, she was wearing cute blank panties. She smiles at me before taking off her dress to reveal her matching cute bra. I couldn’t resist and push her boobs towards my face, licking and sucking on those amazing boobs.

“ Hnnnnnngggg,” moans Sarya.

Sarya has the cutest moan ever and it's making me more in-love. I wanted to fuck her right now. Taking off my clothes with Sarya helping me and sneaking in some wonderful kisses and touches. Without bothering to take off Sarya’s clothes, I pushed her onto the bed and slid her panties to the side, and shove my dick inside her pussy.

It feels so fucking good.

Sarya spreads her sexy legs open for me to fuck her even harder. Thrusting my dick in and out of her with no mercy. Her pussy walls squeezing and pleasuring my entire shaft as I fuck her. She is getting even wetter down there.

“ MMMmmmAAAHHHN!” moans Sarya.

5 minutes of fucking her, the pleasure is insane, and I couldn’t hold back anymore so I shove my dick as deep as possible to give her everything. Cumming deep inside of her with everything I got, filling up her womb and pussy. Sarya has taken all of my pent-up sexual frustrations and it made me so happy to have such an incredibly pretty girl.

“ That felt so fucking good Sarya.”

“ Of course! So you remembered that I loved having rough sex?”

“ Nah I haven’t remembered anything yet so let’s keep fucking!”

Taking my dick out of her cum-filled pussy. Sarya turns around and presents her sexy ass to me, clearly wanting me to shove my dick inside of her butthole. It’s also so cute seeing my cum seeping out of her pussy and staining her black panties, making her completely mine.

I rub my dick against her sexy ass, smearing my cum all over it. My tip then pokes against the entrance of her butthole, teasing her. Her face is very lewd as she puts 1 finger in her mouth, moving it back and forth inside her mouth to indicate to me that I should start fucking her ass. It made me super hard, Sarya was very seductive.

Grabbing hold of Sarya’s hips I ram my dick deep inside, the cum on my dick acting as a lubricant. It was such a heavenly pleasing feeling. She shoves her ass deeper into me for better penetration.

This is greatness!

Smashing that sexy ass from behind, Sarya is making such a cute and lewd face while moaning hard. Her ass is being clapped as I thrust my dick in and out of her.

I wish to remember all the good times I had with Sarya but so far none of my memories are coming back. It’s alright because I can make new happy memories!

With the peak of pleasure soon arriving, I give her one last fuck before cumming inside of her sexy ass. Cum is filling up that nice sexy hole as it leaks out of her. Now her pussy and ass have been filled by me. I keep my dick inside of her to rest up. Sarya is in pure bliss as she catches her breath. She must really enjoy making deep passionate love with me.

Now there is one more hole that needs to be filled.

Without saying anything, Sarya understands my intent. Laying on my back, Sarya proceeds to suck and clean off my dick. In the corner of my eye, I forgot that Bubuga was watching us and she is having her soft moans while fingering herself. I wish I could partake in her as well but they are upholding their bet.

Sarya doesn’t like me watching Bubuga and proceeds to suck my dick more fervorously and forces herself to take more of my dick into her mouth. It feels so fucking good, Sarya knows what she’s doing.

Before I know it, my dick has reached nirvana once more and another flood of cum erupts into her mouth. Sarya takes everything into her mouth before swallowing it down. She then moves up and rests her body on top of me as our lips meet again.

A few minutes of peacefully resting together, I still haven’t regained my memories.

Sex is too fucking good.

My harem members are sad that I haven’t remembered anything and they both start telling me about all the other non-sexual things we did together. There were good times, bad times, and funny times. I did my best to try to remember doing them yet the girls feel dejected at failing to help me remember my past life. I don’t want them to blame themselves for my incompetence so I promise to make them both happier than in my past life.

“ So I guess I will have to retell my entire 4000+ years life story from the beginning with my darling,” pouts Bubuga.

“ He needs more sex with me to remember,” assures Sarya.

Bubuga rebukes, “ perhaps spending time with Goddess Kei will help him remember?”

“ Yeah! I can’t wait to have the fun sexy times with her too!”

Their eyes widen in shock and Bubuga is about to say something before a spider drops down from the ceiling onto her head.

“ Did I say something wrong?”

“Not at all!” says Bubuga.

Is Kissea silencing them with the spiders? Perhaps Goddess Kei wants to do the secret reveal of her true identity to me herself.

“ Goddess Kei will be here soon,” says Bubuga. “She is taking a break from her meet and greet of her worshippers.”

Bubuga and Sarya leave the room. I quickly put back on my formal suit that has pictures of Goddess Kei’s pet cat all over it. I sit on the bed waiting for her.

A cute fluffy orange cat breaks the door open and charges straight at me. The cat is stronger than she looks.

[ Maaaaaaaaster!]

She rubs her face all over mine as I pick her up and give her the pets. The cat then runs to open up a mysterious box in the room and a bunch of cat toys comes out of it.

[ I’m getting tired of all my belly rubs! I want to play with Master!]

“ Of course we can play together!”

30 minutes of playing with Goddess Kei’s pet cat. It’s cute and relaxing to play with the cat but I’m getting impatient.

“ So… will Goddess Kei finally show herself to me?”

[ Close your eyes master.]

I close my eyes.

[ Now lay down on the bed.]

Laying down on the bed.

The cat jumps onto my chest and starts sleeping on me.

Shit, I was about to knock her off me but I can’t be rude to Goddess Kei’s cat. I have to hold in my frustrations and endure my agony. The surprise will pay off!

Somehow I accidentally fell asleep and 3 hours had passed.

Goddess Kei never even bothered to show me her true form while I let her cat nap on me. Did I do something wrong? Why did Goddess Kei not show up?

Even though Bubuga and Sarya were snuggling on me when I woke up, I still feel depressed.

I got out of the bed and made sure the girls were sleeping comfortably together in the bed.

Walking out of the room, Kissea was still standing guard.

“ Kissea please help me restore my memories, I don’t want to be the spider god anymore.”

Kissea faints at my request, ?You can’t give up on being the spider god! But I will help you regain your lost memories. Now I can use my abilities to force you to recover all of your lost memories but then you will be afraid of spiders again and become a vegetable again. ?

“ I will never be afraid of spiders! Please make me remember everything again! I want to remember Goddess Kei’s peerless beauty once more.”
The moment Kissea uses her ability on me… my mind is brea-kkkk-----

------------------

? It didn’t work… and I knew this would happen.?

“....fuck…. I won’t ever regain my lost memories won’t I?”

? But being the spider god is much better right? Spider is love. Spider is life.?

“ Hmm… you’re right, I shouldn’t betray the spiders. Spider is love... Spider is life... WAIT! I rather remember Goddess Kei and be afraid of spiders again. Maybe that elf girl Aleesia can help me?”

Kissea prostrates on the floor, ? please don’t! There is an even better way for you to regain your memories and stay the spider god. Please trust me! ?

“ Fine, let’s see what you can do first.”

? With your permission, I can delete your traumatic memories of your fear of spiders whilst restoring your full memories.?

“ Deleting my bad memories? Why does that sound like a bad idea? But fine, do it.”

She places her hand on my head again and my memories are coming back! Yes I will remember Goddess Kei's true identity!

….what...

The.

Fuck.

It can't be… there is no way! Goddess Kei is a cat?!

“ Kissea stop playing around and restore my true memories!”

? But they are your true memories.?

“ It’s very convincing, but I know Goddess Kei cannot be a cat. She has to be real! Or else all of those embarrassing things that I did would make me die again.”

I curl up in a ball and reject my reality----------

*** Rank 5 Aleesia

The meet and greet for Goddess Kei have ended. Nova is in a bed made out of webs with Sarya and Bubuga attending to him. Kissea is there and is trying to stroke him awake before Goddess Kei arrives.

“ Well well. His new spider god memories are interfering with his memories. He has become a vegetable once more. Kissea are you finally going to give up and let me restore him to his original state?”

? This is…. My fault??

“ Yes it is. Please trust your big sister to fix everything okay?”

? No! Since it’s my fault, I should be the one fixing everything!?

Sigh this brainless arachnid.

I even asked Lumi for help earlier but she says she trusts in Kissea to do the right thing even if she fails. Lumi is keeping Goddess Kei completely in the dark about her Master and…. Somehow Goddess Kei prefers her new master that loves her more than the old one. If this keeps going on, it may become permanent.

The problem keeps getting worse. But I wonder if this situation would be to my advantage anyway? Sarya would have an equal starting place against Bubuga to win over Nova’s love.

No, I shouldn’t do this to Nova. It’s better to help him in earnest so I can have his full trust. Kissea is also doing her best to help in earnest but she’s a brainless arachnid.

Kissea is running out of time again. Goddess Kei will soon arrive with her entourage.

What great plan does she have this time? Is she going to puppeteer him with the spider threads again?

4