Chapter 58 – Weird clothes
608 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I silently stood behind Senna as she pulled out more and more of those so called clothes. Sometimes she would mysteriously turn her head towards me and mutter a few things before turning back around. Utterly confused I just silently observed this strange beast. As time passed I got more and more curious. It seemed like changing clothes included some strange process that required a large amount of thought...

Suddenly a chill crept up my spine as Senna turned her body around and looked at me with a beaming smile.

"Come here. Let me help you..." she said while she waved me towards her. I wordlessly stood in front of her looking up at her unnaturally happy expression. Somehow her gaze made me feel awkward...

"Lift your arms up like this" she raised both her arms straight up into the air as she instructed me. Confused about this strange process I nodded slightly as I did like her.

A moment later she slowly moved her hands to the bottom part of my clothes as she suddenly pulled it above my head. Not even a second passed and she firmly stood in front of me with my shirt in her hands... Truly amazing. I still remember when I tried putting it on for the first time. "Amazing" I silently muttered as I nodded. Somehow my words caused Senna to blush. Looking up at her I gave her a confused look. Why would she get all red in the face just because I told her that she removed clothes well? Having learned that it's easier to ask than to wonder about these strange beasts I plainly asked "What's wrong? Why are you getting red?" as if realizing she shook her head and said slowly "Don't tell anyone that they are good at removing others clothes....". She looked awkwardly down at me and turned her head towards the pile of clothes. With hurried movements she picked out a few weird looking ones and held them out towards me.

I looked at her hands and took the clothes. Looking at them I wondered how in the world I would wear these. Senna had already hurriedly turned back to the pile and was picking out some larger clothes... I looked down at my hands... There was no way I could wear these like my shirt. These most be some other type of clothes. When I put on my shirt I learned a few things. It was impossible to wear that type of clothes without pulling it down over your head... Nodding at my own assumption I pulled one of the strange types of clothes down on my head. I could just barely get it around my neck. It kinda felt like it would break if I pulled anymore... Must be some sort of circle for the neck.

The problem was the other type. This was truly mysterious. I had no clue what to do... Hoping for some help I looked up and caught Senna looking at me with a shocked expression. Silence spread as we both wondered about something. Suddenly she laughed as she pointed at me.

"I'm sorry... I should've known. Let me help you. That's not supposed to go there..." she explained as she pulled the weird clothes back over my head. As she pulled it away her eyes caught my circle. She looked stunned for a moment before asking "That's such a pretty pendant!".

I immediately looked up at her. She looked like she really meant it. I felt extremely happy as I pulled it up so she could easily see it as I bragged "Hehe. You really think so? I made it myself!" I puffed out my chest as I straightened my back.

24