Part 2 – Willing
1k 11 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hands, touching hands Reaching out, touching me, touching you...

Part 2 - Willing

 
###########
But it was time to get out of the bathroom before a mob broke down the door.
 
I touched up my hair, squeezed back into my jeans, and adjusted my boobs in my soft, comfortable top. The next girl nearly pushed through me.
 
Leaning against the wall, I slipped my phone out of my bag. I fiddled with the lock screen and blew a long breath. I could call Greg and tell him where I was, explain I wanted to have a little fun before the wedding. Ugh...fuck the wedding. At least there were no pestering messages from mom.
 
I slipped into a nearby booth facing the door with my legs crossed. Tracing a nail along the edge of the screen, I took a deep breath. 
 
"Babs? Barbara Finnacker?"
 
My pulse quickened at the sound behind me. The strong, comforting, sexy tones of Greg. Right behind me. I dashed my phone into my bag, mouth trailing open in surprise. 
 
"Oh my god! Greg! I didn't expect to see you here."
 
He carried his gorgeous grin to the other side of the table, sitting across from me.
 
"Same. Wow. You look amazing, Babs." His eyes flicked across me, retreating before reaching the good part.
 
I leaned forward against the table. "You too."
 
His gaze was evasive, which made me want to pursue him, press into him, feel him. At the same time, I fretted. He was with someone. Maybe one of the girls in line. Shit.
 
Relax. I smiled and volunteered, "So I went and got all packed up for the wedding. Thank you again. But I'm bad driving at night so I'll go when I have more daylight. And, I figured, why not unwind? How about you?"
 
He brushed his fingers on the table and rubbed his forehead. "Oh...I was just uh, having a few with John. He's around somewhere. So, umm...Babs?"
 
I set my hands in my lap and put on the smile I wore best for office calls. "Yeah?"
 
Greg brushed at the scruff of his neck and worked out the words, "I just...well, how we said bye at the end of the day. I didn't mean to...I mean, I didn't want to do it like that. It just kinda happened."
 
I narrowed my eyes with one lean eyebrow curving up. "Uhhh...the hug? I didn't find it bad. If anything, heh, it kinda reminded me of a friend in college when I was on a weekend softball team. He gave everyone these almost bruising back smacks and slaps on the ass, no matter who you were." I couldn't resist an easy giggle at the memory, like my amusement at Greg's hug.
 
He flashed an incredulous look. "Seriously?" 
 
"Oh yeah, I have plenty of stories like that. But, first, let me get you something to drink."
 
Greg tried to wave me off, but I was firm, "You gave me the week off. It's the least I could do. Please."
 
I laid on my smile till he slowly nodded. 
 
I got up and walked over to the bar. I swayed my hips a little more than usual. I knew how many other ladies were around to draw the eye. I wasn't going to let Greg's wander. He would see me all the way to the bar. I turned and looked back over my shoulder with an inviting grin. He was still watching. His face looked flush, but he was watching. If other guys were looking at me and my ass, or anything else, it didn't matter. I had Greg. And I wanted more.

Barbara "Babs" Finnacker

At the bar, I ordered a Raspberry Wild One for myself and a frothy pale ale for Greg.
 
He sipped it gently, noting he'd had a few already with John. I nursed mine as well, assuring him I wasn't trying to drink him under the table. However, thoughts of what I could do under the table flared up. I was more likely to get splinters than a good time though.
 
Trying to get as close to Greg as I could, I noticed a faint tint to his eyes. They were betting purple but very faintly off his regular tone. I mentioned it and he immediately tried to check. I offered him a little mirror from my bag.
 
His eyes widened as he noted, "Woah, I think I won. Or he lost. The color only fades when someone loses. But it's still slightly there so...I forget what that means. I made a bet with John...for fun."
 
I smirked and folded my arms on the table. "What'd you guys bet?"
 
Greg bent his hand in the air. I'd encountered a few wild bets in high school, like powder puff games where cheerleaders and footballers got a swap week or a temporary servant. I only bet for fun with my boyfriends. 
 
After an awkward breath, Greg told me, "It was a really drunk guy sort of bet. He had to hold his...liquor and I had to keep kinda chaste for the evening."
 
Well, that was quite disappointing. "No loopholes? I mean you seem to have beat out Johnny, so aren't you in the clear?"
 
He shook his head and gestured to his eyes. I missed his warm blue ones. "I still gotta keep my promise not to indulge in any...urges." He had a hard time not looking at my boobs. 
 
"Like playing find the nipple?" I teased him. It took him a moment to realize what I meant. He pursed his lips, brushed back his lovely hair, and resisted a blush.
 
"Babs, you are an amazing co-worker. You light up every room of the office. You allow me to keep my sanity when things go crazy. You are a lovely lady. And I'm gonna miss you next week. But we've been drinking and that's where we should leave it..."
 
His words were level-headed and strong. That only made me want him more. Screw splinters. I slipped off a shoe under the table and bent a leg across the way. No one was seated in the tables in front of us and the attention of the bar was elsewhere. He was rock-hard as I reached him with my toes.
 
"Thank you, Greg, but this is what I think. Let's go to your place."
 
I didn't want to push too hard, but he got the message. He closed out the bill and did ask around about John before I urged him out the door. I doubt he remembered much of the cab ride with my hand inside his pants. I went as slow as I could. 
 
After paying the driver, Greg unlocked his door. He took a deep breath and we both slipped inside. No waiting once no one was watching. 
 
His lips on mine were almost as delicious as my lips on other things of his. His first round lasted long enough that we were naked in his room with my bag on his nightstand and my top wrapped around his shoulders like a scarf.
 
He finally let go with his warmth buried in my chest and my lips still lightly kissing. His musk, his manly aroma, which I caught in faint traces from his sweat and off his neck when I was close, tantalizing me with feeling, enveloped me with a wet, warm rush. 
 
I cleaned up for him and, once in bed, he gave me some fun too. He was rather rusty but still quite talented with his touch and his firm tongue. 
 
At some point, we needed a condom, but it barely slowed us. I'd had some nights like this before but not since joining OWL and not with such a surging need. Every quiet evening with the door shut and papers spread across Greg's desk. Every closing where it was just the two of us left. Every time we stood next to each other. Every ounce of restraint it took then was a snap back of fury that creaked Greg's bed long and deep into the evening.
 
Eventually, he was too raw and tired to go on. So, we showered together, and I made sure he was a clean man. As I changed his bed sheets, I quietly hoped for a second wind. But, once we climbed underneath again, he was out. I conceded to cuddling and resting him against my boobs. Placated but not totally satisfied, I was soon asleep too.
 
I woke early, as I usually did, and got to work. I used Greg's laundry room tucked away in the back so I would have something clean to wear once our fun ended. I set out the ingredients of a hearty, worthy breakfast from what he had in his fridge. And I checked my phone. 
 
No messages from mom. Nothing the whole evening. Figures. She promised to send a message about the pre-ceremony plans. I was definitely an afterthought to her since she had her bridesmaids and other stuff all planned. Humph. 
 
She always went on about how our family had brilliance in it. All the Finnackers and Flanagans who had degrees, whereas I dropped out of college because it was bullshit. She gave a pass to the cousins who never had work despite Masters in Sociology, Anthropology, and English. And sympathy for the one who was a valedictorian on welfare with two kids and countless boyfriends. And not to forget mom marrying a local 'entertainer'. I clenched my phone firmly.
 
In the dim, morning light it took me a moment to realize something was off about Greg. His hair was lighter, and it wasn't curly like always. Even in the sweatiest moments last night, it hadn't done that.
 
I hustled over beside him and peeled back the blanket. His beefy form was receding like a slow leak. Quickly, I switched over to the camera on my phone and recorded it. 
 
My mouth open, I watched as his bulk dwindled away. His stomach flattened. His rough legs became slim and hairless. His thick arms now looked so tiny. His shut eyes wore an accent of black liner. And his deep-red lips became trim with a fair, pink tone.
 
It took me till a wide-collared, silver cotton baby doll shirt clung to him, from his fair neck to his pale thighs, to recognize who he was changing into. His cousin, Lina.
 
Her snaking, lean waist. A pair of trim, navy shorts poking out the bottom of the shirt. But especially the layers of bracelets that sparkled with bright, glittery beads. 
 
Her developing bust wrinkled the shirt with a prominent pair of boobs. No match for mine but they stood out on her petite body. Her legs curled together as a swoop of flaxen blonde hair, like a disheveled crescent, framed her face. No changes followed that. No changes were needed. He was Lina.
 
I rested on the edge of the bed, staring at the image my phone was recording. Well, fuck...
 
Saving the recording, for now, I rubbed at my face and pondered what to do. Obviously, Greg hadn't been freed from his bet. And he had lost. She groaned and turned over onto her side.
 
No point waiting. I shook her small, rounded shoulder and said, "Wake up". She turned to look and murmured, with a little squeak, "Babs? What?" The different feeling to her gaze concerned me.
 
Curling her legs, she sat up in bed. I wondered what to say but she quickly asked, "Bathroom...oh my gosh. Where?"
 
I helped her up as she staggered nervously to her feet. Once she had her bearings, she was able to make it the rest of the way. I remembered Lina had an especially small bladder to go with the small (well, mostly) rest of her.
 
When she was finished, she stared at the walls and asked, "Why am I at Greg's place?"
 
Well, that settled it...
 
I turned my phone around a bit and asked her, "What do you remember from last night?" 
 
She narrowed her blue eyes in contemplation and frowned before fighting back a faint cough and a mouse-like sneeze to follow. I poured her a cup of milk from the fridge and asked, "How about some breakfast first, hon?"
 
While she was full from a single poached egg between two slices of toast, the girl still appeared lost as she examined and quietly tidied up Greg's kitchen.
 
"I remember a Twitch stream. I was playing Portal 3 for fun. Like five viewers. Just online friends and like one anon. I was thinking of visiting my cousin at work, but I wasn't sure about seeing John there because I have no idea what to say to him since he ummm...since stuff happened. I just...oof. I might've stopped at a pub nearby. Maybe. Did I? Oh...oh gosh. Did I pass out drunk? I'm such a lightweight. I hope I didn't do anything dumb." A blush was obvious on her pale skin. 
 
I looked down at my phone. I had to do it. 
 
She watched attentively as I played back the clip. She had a few stammered words at Greg's half-naked form but patiently waited as it became clearer. By the end, a hand covered her mouth and her knees pressed together.
 
After another quick trip to the bathroom during which she was able to keep the egg and toast down, she plopped on the bed and asked, "How could that be? I remember everything..." She recited a string of intimate details of her life from her first crush to an embarrassing moment in junior high when she wet herself in the middle of class because of a terrifying test and a ruthless teacher.
 
Resolutely, she declared, "I am Angelina Rose Owlswatter. I'm as sure of that as anything I've ever known." Her sky-like eyes flashed with the same determination that made Greg so sexy.
 
While she showed off her purse and keys (which apparently showed up when I wasn't looking), I had to return to the video on my phone. 
 
She used the house phone to dial her apartment. A groggy, pained reflection of her own voice landed in her ear and she chucked the phone like it was one of those water beetles that I knew terrified her so much. As she panted and stared, I picked up the phone. I did my best to answer.
 
"Hi, Lina! I'm sooo sorry, did I wake you?"
 
On speaker, she recounted a late gaming stream followed by wanting to visit Greg but "changed [her] mind" and slept. With a jolt, she exclaimed, "Oh! And I won this trip to BlizzCon! Just out of the blue with special demos all next week. I know someone in the area, and I have enough days off but I'm not sure..."
 
I congratulated her, with only a vague sense of what that was, but urged her, "You work so hard. You never take time off. You deserve this. Go do it, hon." She had her flight booked before the end of the call.
 
When she remembered to ask what I was calling about, I told her that Greg was "kinda" taking a much-deserved vacation for a bit too but his family didn't need to worry because, "I'll take care of everything for him."
 
Of course, that meant my own vacation, seeing the parts of my family who were worth visiting, was slipping away. Screw mom though. When she eventually gave enough of a shit to call, I would have words with her.
 
Though stunned, Greg-Lina looked to me and asked, "How...wha...I can't believe I'm gonna miss out on a free trip to BlizzCon."
 
I repeated, for her sake, "I'll take care of everything." 
 
She sulked a while and rolled up in Greg's fluffiest blankets before finally resolving, "I don't really get it. Maybe I split into two people. Maybe like you said. But what matters is I am Angelina. I know that. Can't I at least have that?"
 
I wasn't gonna begrudge her some measure of comfort. Meanwhile, we would have to tiptoe around other Lina's weekend schedule before she flew to California tomorrow. I had a vague plan for if things went longer but I hoped whatever mystical force which had given Greg this penalty would at least throw me a bone.
 
First off, I borrowed Greg's car so we could get back to my apartment. If Deb, the nosey phlebotomist (who lived in the same area), noticed Greg's car at my place then she could just go write a crazy, online post about it. She already made a big deal about thinking she saw his car parked there several times before anyway. I was tempted to tell her I fucked Greg into a delirious coma, if he wasn't "back" by Monday.
 
Lina cozied up to my computer for a while but had to resist logging onto her regular accounts, lest her doppelgänger think she'd been hacked. I pulled her away from pouting at her Steam page to go shopping for a bit. 
 
The mystical force had left her with decent cash on hand in her purse but not a spare change of clothes for the weekend. Since her purse also had a great coupon from a local store, we stopped there to get something until she could raid her apartment. 
 
She was rather apathetic about the whole thing till I tracked down a PAC-MAN fitted top and a set of fingerless gloves with pink-and-purple stripes that complimented her bracelets. To say it was weird to go shopping in the ladies' section with my beefcake crush/almost-boyfriend didn't fully translate the level of "what the fuck" I was feeling.
 
At the same time, it wasn't quite the cousin of that crush whom I met for lunch a few times. She was similar but she clung close to me like the kind of little sisters others always talked about having. She asked me about every outfit and insisted I be right by the changing room. Before checking herself in the mirror, she made sure I was still there. 
 
I daydreamed more than once that she reverted to Greg, his manly bulk tearing through those dainty clothes. But Lina remained and we finished with quite a haul. 
 
Before thinking about lunch, I took her to a uniform place where she picked out a set of scrubs. Something simple, comfortable, and pink. Just in case. Despite her lack of experience, I knew she could fill in at the office front desk, if necessary. It would be easier to explain than filling in for herself. If anyone asked or made it a problem, then I'd just tell them she wasn't Lina but rather some obscure Owlswatter relative who had a remarkable resemblance.... I'd make it work. Somehow.
 
If only I had a thing for Lina's body. It was still Greg in there so that sizzled my thoughts a little. They were both babes. The eyes and cheeks were uncanny. But she wasn't really fuckable for me. 
 
Already wearing her gloves, Lina nibbled at her salad at the nearby Bob Evans and asked, "So what were...you and Greg doing?"
 
Adding a little mayo to my sandwich, which lightly dribbled out, I smirked and told her decisively, "Just about everything. Everywhere."
 
Another blush. "I definitely get the sense he likes you. I think I told you once our uncle believes you two are a good match." 
 
Yeah, during one of our lunches. Well, lunch with the other Lina. I cleaned my top with a napkin. "What do you think, babe?"
 
She snorted, gave me a look, and wiped a little dressing off her cheek before answering, "Not my place to say but go for it, if you like him."
 
I wanted to and I did. Just the small matter of being indisposed for betting-god-knew-how-long. Instead of reminding Lina, I asked, "And you? Do you have a player two in your life?"
 
Lina paused with a long slice of carrot on her fork. "Nope. Umm. I haven't really been in a relationship."
 
I furrowed my brow. "Ever? You mean you haven't ever?"
 
She set her fork down and carefully nodded. I got the sense that the other Lina was private and hadn't had many partners, but I had no clue.
 
With folded arms, she noted, "Well, Freddy Malone asked me out on something of a date in fourth grade. And, that same year, I received six personally-made valentines. My peak."
 
I rested my hand on hers as she continued, "Everything was just a mess. I was either alone or surrounded by a wall of callous smiles at my every tumble and crack. I learned later there were a lot of secret crushes despite all the rumors I was weird, peed myself if someone got too close, or had this wall of ice around me. I dunno but I survived high school because Greg was there."
 
She unfurled vignettes of kindness about her cousin. He'd always meet her at the gate even when she was an hour late. He played video games with her when no one else would. He embraced her with jokes in times of stress. My warm, nesting fires for Greg grew with new fuel. Sexy and amazing.
 
I reiterated, "He's a fantastic guy."
 
Lina nodded and whispered, "And, supposedly, I'm him. It just melts my brain. To somehow have that in me. I cannot...fathom it. Any of it." She peered down at herself, as though my daydream from before might come true and Greg was about to bust through. He didn't. We just ate.
 
After lunch, I had to veto her ambitions to upgrade my home computer into a top-notch gaming system. Giving up the vacation and working the week was a long way from affording what she had in mind.
 
Avoiding her usual hangouts was tough but necessary due to the potential questions and confusions. There were limited alternatives though. Lina wasn't much of a hiker. She burned easily. And her "world"/computer was being actively used by her other self. She seemed to tear up a little, though with a blank expression, when she realized that even calling her mom and dad was out of the question.
 
We were probably fine going to the nearest pubs (The Golden Island and The Salty Lemon) even though fucking Deb was a regular at The Golden Island. Besides, half a beer from my fridge almost knocked Lina out and definitely sent her to the bathroom. Quiet night in.
 
Halfway between a set of streaming movies on the couch, she swallowed and held out her thin, frail arm with her dainty hand cloaked in bracelets and announced, "I've been doing a lot of thinking and I want to make a bet with you."
 
I looked at her open palm and asked, "Oh? What kind of bet?"
 
She curled back her lips and declared, "I, Angelina Rose Owlswatter, bet that I am going to remain myself and a girl permanently and that I am the real Angelina or else I lose my entire Steam library...f-f-forever and all my progress...on every single game I own."
 
I gave her a deep sigh through my nose and a weighty gaze. "Bets have to be finite, it's in the rules."
 
She shook her head like a nervous twitch. "People just guess that. Maybe the permanent bets rewrite history or something. That's why no one ever sees them. There are huge theory threads about that online."
 
"Even if that's so, how could I match your bet?"
 
She threw out ideas. Didn't I have a book collection? What about forfeiting memories of all the movies I've seen? My best orgasms?
 
We tried as many variations as she could think of, but no purple eyes sealed the bet. I started to remind her of the video, but she pleaded, "I can't be a boy! I've never even seen a...penis. Especially...in the flesh. Till almost the end of high school, in my head, I thought it was like an elephant trunk, all coarse and wrinkly with a bendy mouth-thing. I didn't think it was prehensile though. And, before that, I thought it was like our stuff but just with a tree-stumpy extension. My visualizations are still shaky."
 
She curled her tights-clad legs underneath her and wrapped her arms around her knees. I rubbed her back and comforted her, "It's alright." 
 
She continued, vividly. About her vinyl bed cover. About long baths. About fears of losing control due to her bladder. About an ocean of other flowing thoughts.
 
I halted the tide by saying, "Okay. You are a girl. You are Angelina. And it's going to be fine." I said the words even though I knew the truth. But she took comfort from them. 
 
We shared my bed, a cozy queen. Lina was slight enough that her presence didn't keep me up, although she bent towards me. I drifted off with warm, idle thoughts of waking to Greg filling up that side of the bed then gently waking him to fill up other things.
 
Morning brought an empty, tidy other side of the bed. Before I could question my sanity, I heard sizzling sounds in the kitchen, followed by wafting, meaty aromas. Lina wore a robe and a welcoming smile. She'd made hobo eggs, explaining, "Greg taught me how to make breakfast. We'd have it at all hours, whenever mom and dad were too...busy and he had to watch me. It's his favorite meal of the day."
 
If only I'd been able to serve it to him.
 
Our Sunday was pretty uneventful until we took my car over to Lina's apartment. The other her was already packing up for her trip. Hearing a whimper next to me from Greg-Lina in a big, disguise hoodie, I could tell the gaming laptop was going on the plane.
 
Once it was clear, she unlocked the door with her key and immediately ran over to a tower of classic game carts and hugged it. I raised an eyebrow. She murmured, "Soo many flea markets. Sooo many memories."
 
Before she started settling in, I took photos with my phone of everything. The state her other self left things, so it would be like we were never here. Hopefully.
 
Lina lamented that she still couldn't really log in without it being suspicious. So, she stuck to random classics. At least she knew how she liked to keep the place. And I didn't get any worried calls about Greg's absence. 
 
After an interesting two-player fighting game match, Lina stretched and asked, "Have you heard from John Bellmore? You said that when you met up with my cousin, John sorta bailed on you guys?"
 
"Yeah, he apparently lost his side of a bet for...holding his liquor. Probably went home sick or something."
 
Lina frowned and concentrated as she questioned, "You sure?"
 
I shrugged. "Not really. Only hearsay."
 
She made an intrigued little noise at this. "Hmm. You know...what if something happened to him? What if...he's actually that other me we saw?"
 
I let Lina have a skeptical look, but she wasn't gonna let it go. 
 
"He had to hold his liquor, you say. He gets kinda weird around me. I have bathroom issues. It makes sense. Oh my gosh...He is afraid of that stuff too! No wonder he bailed on me. So, it only makes sense if he failed then he turned into me."
 
It made some sort of sense. Which was more than could be said for any Deb-level theory. But if that were true, then there would be three Linas walking around. 
 
Still, it might be worth checking up on John. 
18