Chapter 03
743 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 03

 

“Onii-sama, you don’t have to be so frustrated about losing.” Angie commented as she took a bite out of the muffin in her hand.

After warming my throat with the tea Angie had brought me, I began to reflect rigorously on the practice match I had with Barkust. I still don't understand it, I've been fighting that bastard Barkust for over three years, but I still haven't managed to beat him even once. I rub my eyebrows while wondering; how the hell is it that I still can't even scratch him? How tough is that bastard?

Various doubts and questions arise in my head when I remember one by one the scenes of all the fights we have had so far. But no matter how much I reflect and reflect on it, on all the fights we have had; I still have no idea how to beat that bastard.

Maybe if I use that I could... No! That's out of the question! If I used it, the problems that would come to me later would be infinite. I have enough with the current situation. I must continue to hide it. This is the second time on the day that I doubt it, and realizing this I quickly make all doubts out of my plane of options. The best and most sensible thing will be to continue practicing my sword skills with Barkust until the day I achieve enough skill to defeat him. And although I don't like it and it bothers me a lot to have lost again, I can't hesitate on my way.

Angie who saw me frowning, frustrated at having lost, took the muffin she had bitten and...

Mhm?

She put it in my mouth.

I chewed in surprise and felt as the sweet taste make my mouth water. My eyes opened and I quickly felt at ease with the rich taste of the muffin. It's fucking delicious!

After I swallowed, I didn't hesitate to take another.

Angie giggled as she saw me eat another one of her rolls.

"Onii-sama, you don't have to be frustrated that you didn't beat Barkust-jisan. Remember that although Barkust is quite old, he was one of the best expert soldiers the family had in the past. I even heard that the elders have talked about him and praised him several times for his past military prowess. Many say that he was the best and most incredible warrior the family ever had, and that there is still no one and probably never will be anyone who will achieve his records in war honors." Angie clarified as she took a sip of her tea and showed a pleasant catlike smile. Her expression of delight was as if the tea she was drinking was the best thing in the world. A true tea devotee.

After a few seconds she added:

“Beyond that, even if you still cannot defeat Barkust, you are still very strong, Onii-sama. Many soldiers who have seen you training against Barkust are surprised at the improvement Onii-sama has made in the past few years. Even Fufufu... I even heard that many of them are frustrated and angry with themselves for being outdone and left behind by Onii-sama.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yes, Onii-sama! Those fools since last month have started putting more effort into training because they seem to be starting to be afraid of Onii-sama. They fear that Onii-sama will continue to move forward and leave them even further behind.”

Oh, now I understand... no wonder that in these last weeks I have felt that the looks around me somehow seemed to have become much more intense and hostile. Ja, a slight laugh escaped my lips and Angie who saw this, also smiled from ear to ear.

But suddenly.

“Mhm? …Ah!

Angie let out a surprised scream as if she had noticed something, and quickly got up from the snow with a sharp jump. She growls at me like some kind of spiteful cat as she straightens up and points her finger at me.

“Onii-sama, don't think I've forgiven you for what happened this morning! I'm still angry! I'm still very angry that you made fun of me! You're a villain, Onii-sama!”

Ah... I let out a sigh when I saw how the calm and peaceful atmosphere was completely ruined. Angie started yelling and throwing all kinds of insults at me while complaining and throwing annoying tantrums about what had happened.

Really? How come this is all my fault now? In any case, weren’t you the first one to make fun of me, by getting you naked and getting into my bed? I simply returned the payment and now this.

I scratched my head, not knowing how to deal with Angie who kept complaining, and now even she was pulling my clothes from one side to the other in a rather annoying and tedious way. She was complaining and scolding me, telling me that I need to reward her for what happened if I want her to forgive me. If I don't reward her, then she said she would never forgive me.

"Reward! I won't forgive you Onii-sama if you don't give me a reward!" Angie cried as she tugged me back and forth. But no matter how much she pulled and shook me, I kept looking absently at the training camp I had recently been using to fight Barkust.

At the same time that I was looking at the training camp absentmindedly, I also continued to chew on the muffin in my mouth.

Seeing my nonchalant attitude, Angie became much more aggressive and started tugging at my clothes with all her might.

"Reward! I demand a reward for the shame I felt this morning! Reward, reward!"

.... Fuck, how annoying her is.

“And it can't be just any reward, it has to be whatever I choose! Whatever I choose! Otherwise I do not plan to ever forgive you, Onii-sama! And I'll never speak to you again!”

I turned and looked at her.

Noticing that she finally managed to get my attention, Angie took the opportunity to cross her arms and lift her chin in an annoying and conceited way. This in turn caused her breasts to be squeezed between her arms and excelled in one way pretty dangerous. She puffed out her cheeks and gave two spoiled snorts as she turned as if refusing to look at me.

...Really? What is this so annoying little animal I'm seeing right now?

"*Humph* If Onii-sama does not obey, then I will never speak to you again. I will no longer see you as my Onii-sama. And don't think I'll forgive you with a simple apology, Onii-sama." Angie added.

Her attitude right now could well be labeled as the attitude of a whimsical little girl. And although see this was something quite fun that I couldn't stop a very subtle smile rising on the edges of my lips, I was also quite annoyed by that spoiled and cocky attitude that my imouto was showing me.

Still, even if she tries to look angry and offended, I know very well that this is not so. Or, rather, I can easily see and detect the faint gleam of expectation in her eyes that casts a few sneaky glances at me. She seems to be expectant and eager for me to will accept her request.

So much do you want a reward for this morning's foolishness, imouto-san?

But I'm sorry, Imouto, although it doesn't cost me anything to agree to your request. It's not my style to let me win so easily. Feeling defeated feels pretty bad and it bothers me, so I'm sorry, but I don't plan to play along.

"Okay.” I bellowed suddenly as I use the force on my legs to get up off the ground and I shake the snow off my pants a little.

Angie who heard me say 'okay' turned around and her eyes glowed with enthusiasm at the thought of myself agreeing to her request. But nope.

“So, I'm turning inward, imouto. And I hope this is the last time you sneak into my room naked." Leaving those last words, I turned around and left, going back to the mansion and leaving an expectant, bright-eyed Angie completely petrified in her place.

"Ah? Ah! No! Wait for me, Onii-sama! Don't go! Sorry, I was playing, I didn't really mean it, Onii-sama!"

Angie cried and didn't hesitate to chase me.

 

9