Chapter 12 – The Clumsy Witch
4k 13 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   Soon, the sky slowly starts to brighten up as a loud yawn resounded around the vicinity. Naturally, the yawn belonged to Alisha who was sleeping under a tree.

    "Good morning, Alisha!" I said as I slowly floated behind her before combing her messy hair with my translucent hands, despite my hands being translucent I could still feel how soft her hair is.

    You may be wondering how I am actually combing her hair. Well during the night I started experimenting with my translucent body to see what I can do, I went from grabbing rocks and throwing them at the water to even sitting on the ground.

    All these weird experiments allowed me to realize what I can do with this translucent body, for example, I can solidify a single part of my body whether it be an arm or a leg but there is a strain for doing it over five minutes which is why I am only using it to comb her fluffy hair.

    "Good morning, Althea, yaaa~!" She replied while stretching her hands up in the air.

    "Did you have a good sleep?" I asked as I finished combing her fluffy hair before she nodded happily.

    "What are we going to do today?" She asks while looking at me with half-closed eyes.

    "Hmm, do you have anything you want to do?" I said as I started to pet her hair for my comfort, her hair is super soft that I feel like I could actually fall asleep on it.

    "Not really." She said as a loud scream resounded around the area, prompting us to check the situation.

    Upon arriving at the scene, we were greeted by what seemed to be a little girl crying on her knees with plenty of glass shards along with some red liquid in front of her.

    "What should I do.." The little girl muttered as her hand kept shaking wildly.

    "Althea, can we leave?" Alisha asks while looking at me, right now we are hiding behind a large bush as we ascertain the situation.

    "Why do you want to leave?" I asked back while keeping the little girl in my sight.

    "I feel like this girl is scary." She muttered when suddenly the little girl looked in our direction.

    "Is there anybody there?" The little girl who looked at our direction asked.

    "Well, we can't escape after being discovered. Just go and ask her, I'll be right next to you, don't worry!" I said as she looked at me before looking back at the little girl.

    "H-hello, do you need any h-help?" She said as she came out of the bush while shuddering.

    "Ah! It is only one person though." She muttered suspiciously before suddenly looking straight at me.

    "Is that a grimoire?!" She said loudly which caused Alisha to be surprised as she backed off.

    How did she discover me, I should be invisible to others right?

    "Ah-sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" The little girl said as she approached us suspiciously.

    "Who are you?" I asked as Alisha took out her spear and went into her fighting stance.

    "Ahh, I forgot to introduce myself! I am Iris, a witch I should say?" She replied which shocked me, not from her occupation which was a witch but her ability to be able to see and actually hear me.

    Also, why is she doubting her occupation, isn't that suspicious? For now, let's ask her some questions.

    "How are you able to hear me?" I asked.

    "Well, I don't know as well!" She said while tilting her head.

    How do you not know, oh well I also don't know much about a grimoire despite being one.

    "Well enough about that, do you need anything from us?" I asked before we slowly started backing off.

    "Uhh-!" She hesitated which raised even more suspicion to us as Alisha started pouring more force onto her hand as if she was about to thrust her spear.

    "Can you help me make potions?!" She said as she fell to the ground with her head first, similar to what mangas would call a dogeza.

    "What do you mean with that?" I asked before her eyes shone as if she had found hope.

    She then started explaining her story slowly as we listened in while still being cautious as anything could happen.

    Her story goes like this, her full name is Iris Alverost, a young witch coming from the hairdo tribe of witches, this witch tends to make potions to help grow people's hair back.

    Supposedly, she was to go deliver her potions to a nearby town right now that was until she had slipped on a rock while holding the box of potions causing them to fall and break.

    Which leads us to the situation right now, it does sound unbelievable but her face just screams clumsy though.

    "Even if we help you, we don't even have any experience in making potions nor do we even have any materials to do so." I said after listening to her story.

    "Aah! What do I do with materials..." She suddenly shouted as if she realized something, wait how come you never placed that in your mind.

    "Well, let's just leave her there Alisha, let's get going!" I said before she nodded happily and we started leaving.

    "Wait, please!" The little witch, Iris said as she ran towards us while crying.

    "What is it?" I asked once again.

    "Can you help me please, I will share 50 percent.. no, 60 percent of the sales to you!" She replied as she went on another dogeza.

    "Althea, let's just help her out." Alisha said as she looked at the little witch with pity.

    "Are you really sure, Alisha, she could do all kinds of stuff to us!" I said as I looked at the little witch who was in a dogeza.

    "Mmm, she feels just like me before I met you." She replied as she approached the witch.

    "Fine if you say so." I replied before the little clumsy witch looked at us with tears on her eyes while smiling.

    "Tha-thank you veri mash!" She said as she bit her tongue, too clumsy!

131