Chapter 13.1 – Potion Making (1)
3.2k 11 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   We kept tracing our way back to the meeting place by searching for several Xs we drew on the ground while also looking for familiar landmarks such as trees that have distinct looks that are easily identifiable.

    It took us almost 4 hours to arrive at the meeting place which was not tiring for me but for Alisha as she had to carry everything such as the wolf, the bottles filled with blood, and her broken spear.

    Upon arriving, she threw everything on the ground and literally dropped down to the ground while panting.

    "Good work!" I said as I lay down on the ground with her looking up at the sky which was turning dark.

    "You too, Althea." She said as we looked at each other before we both burst in laughter.

    "How about we start making dinner for now?" I suggested before she nodded as we stood back up with Alisha preparing all the necessary things for cooking as usual.

    Meanwhile, I took the heavy wolf meat as I threw it on the water before taking it back as quickly as possible in order to not strain myself, I repeated this process four times before watching Alisha build a small n using rocks before starting a fire.

    After she had started the fire, I then started manipulating it until she placed the large wolf meat onto the stone as I strengthened the fire.

    It took about 20 minutes before the large wolf meat became cooked and another 15 minutes before Alisha couldn't handle her hunger and grabbed the meat before taking large bites on it.

    "Delish~!" She shouted as she took more and more bites.

    "Good for you~" I said as she handed me the meat while tilting her head but I politely rejected it because I cannot eat anything for some reason.

    I do want to eat but my body doesn't feel like eating nor does it even see the food as something to eat.

    After she had finished munching on all the meat, drowsiness attacked her as she leaned on the nearest tree before falling asleep.

    Soon time passes slowly with Iris only arriving at sunrise, which makes me wonder?

    Did she even sleep today, before I got to ask, she had immediately dropped dead on the ground which answered my question already.

    "So tired!" She said before rolling to the side and closing her eyes.

    "How far did you go?" I asked.

    "As far as you can think, it took me the whole day of searching to even find a single slime." She said as she took out a bottle with some kind of gooey green thing inside.

    "How about you?" She asks.

    "Well, we took almost all day as well just to find a very large wolf, though I don't know what it was." I replied before she looked at me with her eyes open.

    "Was the wolf sleeping all the time even when being attacked?" She asked.

    "Yes, it was a weird wolf." I said.

    "A jackpot!" She shouted as she stood up before hopping all over the place causing Alisha to wake up.


Another small chapter will come out later today as a special release :blobmelted:

106