Chapter 13.2 – Potion Making (2)
2.8k 12 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   "What's wrong?" Alisha asked as she rubbed her eyes before stretching her arms up in the arm.

    "What do you mean what's wrong, you two just found a Lazy Wolf whose blood is extremely on high demand for its regenerative effect!" Iris said with excitement.

    If it really did have a high regenerative effect then why couldn't it regenerate itself quick enough to survive Alisha's attack, oh well.

    "Is that so?" Alisha said with a yawn.

    "How can you two not be excited?!" Iris said as she pouted.

    "Well, can we start making the potion for now?" I said as I went and combed Alisha's fluffy hair.

    "Wow, here I was expecting some excitement from you two, oh well!" She said as she took out a small pot from her bag before filling it with water.

    "Here's the bottle of wolf blood." Alisha said as she took out all the bottles and placed them next to the pot.

    "Thanks." Iris said before she started a small fire.

    "Can you strengthen the flame a little bit?" Iris asked before I nodded, speaking of which how much is a little bit?

    "Wa-wait, that is too much!!!" She shouted before I drastically weakened the fire, I really didn't know how much is a little bit!

    "Well then, can you get a small branch?" She asked before Alisha nodded and plucked a branch off a tree before giving it to Iris as she watched intently.

    After receiving the branch, she then used it to steer the boiling water before opening up the bottle with the slime jelly and pouring it onto the pot before steering it again.

    After steering, she stood up before plucking plenty of leaves from trees before throwing all of them onto the pot, the water on the pot immediately turned darkish green as she filled a bottle up with water from the nearby water bed before pouring all of them in.

    After more and more water was poured, the initially dark green color became light green before she poured all the wolf blood onto the pot causing loads of bubbles to form.

    "Lower the heat a little bit." She said before I nodded and lowered the flames just a little bit.

    Soon after the heat was lowered, the bubbles started popping before revealing the liquid which was now red.

    Iris waited for a while until all the bubbles popped before she started chanting some kind of spell but from the initial words, I could tell it was an ice spell as ice spells tend to start with "frozen lakes" which was pretty weird but that was what the information I got back in the forest said.

    After she finishes chanting, the flames below immediately weaken tremendously before the liquid in the pot starts freezing.

    "Heat up the flames once again." She said before I strengthened the flame as much as I could before the frozen liquid melted.

    Two whole minutes passed before the frozen liquid turned into a red jelly.

    "Finally done!" She said before dropping to the ground with her arms spread in a Y position.

    "Finally!" I said as I went to Alisha when suddenly my whole body felt like it was slowly shortening.

    "Althea is back to a book again!" Alisha said as she grabbed me.

    "So, that is what happens when a grimoire runs out of mana supply." Iris said as she brushed her imaginary beard.

    Wait, what did she say again? I ran out of mana supply?!

108