Chapter 16 – Althea’s Rage (Danger 2)
2.9k 18 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   As soon as the viper came out, it immediately started rushing towards us, seeing a large threat coming, Alisha rushed out the carriage before using the scythe form of her weapon as she rushed towards the viper.

    The two soon clashed at each other with Alisha having the advantage as she stabbed at the viper's side before using the force to bring her up in the sky.

    After being stabbed, the viper hissed loudly before turning around and lunging at Alisha, but just as it struck Alisha, I forcefully pushed her to the back of the viper by wind manipulation causing the viper to hit nothing but air.

    Seeing the opportunity in front of her, Iris cast several ice shards by pouring water up in the air before manipulating the wind to cool it down at freezing temperature and using the wind once again to guide the shards straight at the viper.

    Alisha, on the other hand, was hanging on the viper's back by stabbing her scythe onto it's back as it coiled upwards in the sky.

    Soon, the ice shards struck straight at the viper's face causing it to imminently fall down at a fast speed.

    As it was falling downwards, Alisha retracted her scythe from the viper's back before spinning three times in the air with the scythe turning into a spear as she fell straight down at the viper's head with the spear being thrust forward.

    Soon, a loud explosion sounded with the whole scene being covered in dust. It was silent afterward which made us think that the viper was finally killed.

    That was until Alisha came out from the dust as sparks flew left and right with the viper clashing with Alisha's spear meanwhile I was floating right next to Iris supporting Alisha with several wind spells.

    It didn't take long before the equal fight suddenly turned around drastically as the viper struck Alisha using its tail, immediately knocking her back before being stopped by a rock.

    "ALISHA!" I shouted as I tried my best to get there as fast I could.

    "I'll distract the viper for now!" Iris said before she used the wind to distract the viper.

    It didn't take that long for me to arrive in front of Alisha, who was bleeding on her head as her scythe was laying down on the ground.

    "Alisha, are you okay?!" I said only to get no response.

    "Alisha, are you there?" I asked again before getting no response.

    "Alisha, please wake up!" I said as my voice became rough.

    "Alisha, please." I once again said as my whole body turned back into my previous form.

    "Come on, wake up!" I said as I shook her alot.

    "Please wake up, I beg you!" I shouted as I tried shaking her even more.

    "Hey, Alisha, you promised me we would be together." I said.

    "You promised me, we would journey around together." I said as my voice got even rougher.

    "Hey, Alisha, you promised me right?" I said once more as the feeling of tears appeared, the feeling of hatred rose, the feeling of loss intensified.

    Emotions flooded my whole mind as I shook Alisha once more, emotions that I would never expect to feel once again.

    "Na, you are just sleeping right, Alisha?" I said.

    "Look, it's the spear we built together." I said once again while grabbing the broken spear that was hanging on her back.

    "Watch, Alisha, boo!" I said while performing weird actions, actions that I never thought I would do, actions such as playing with her, surprising her, and holding hands with her.

    "Hey, Alisha, you will wake up right?" I said as tears started falling down on my eyes, tears of sadness started materializing as my hand held her pale cold cheeks.

    "Alisha, you will wake up once I kill that snake right?" I said while holding her cheeks as  all my anger bursted out from my heart.

    "Watch Alisha, I will kill that snake for you." I said as I kissed her cheeks before my whole body started materializing such as the time we contracted.

    I walked away from her after kissing her cheeks as I grabbed the scythe that was laying on the ground before spinning it around.

    "YOU PIECE OF SNAKE!" I shouted before throwing the scythe straight at the head of the snake creating sonic booms as it sliced the back of the viper before coming back to my hand.

    "HOW DARE YOU!" I shouted as I suddenly appeared in front of the viper's eyes before launching a flying kick that knocked the viper far away.

    Suddenly, I felt like something was breaking inside of me, something that was restraining me, it felt like chains were shattering one by one.

    A second had passed before the feeling was gone with information flooding my mind as I appeared in front of the snake who was now trembling violently before I slashed the scythe rapidly at its side, making sure it didn't die yet.

    "Look Alisha, I am torturing this snake for you." I said to myself as I smiled while rapidly slashing at the viper at a speed higher than sound.

    "Hey, little snake, want some chains?" I said as I raised my hand up before plenty of chains rapidly struck at the viper from the ground, immediately impaling its skin before turning back at the ground sealing all movements of the viper.

    "Hey, little snakey, want some scythes?" I said again as I walked towards the viper which was sealed out of its movement before copies of the scythe I was holding floated up in the air as I sliced horizontally with the scythe in my hand before all the scythes in the air followed before vanishing out of thin air.

    "Oh, it seems like the little snakey is dead. Oh well, might as well cook you up for Alisha to eat later." I said while smiling as flames suddenly erupted from the ground frying the snake from the bottom to the top as I looked back at where Alisha was.

    "Alisha, you should be awake now right?" I said as I smiled brightly with tears in my eyes.

104