Chapter 17 – Afterstory of the first arc.
2.7k 16 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     "Alisha, are you there?" I said as I kneeled next to her bleeding body.

    "There is still time, let her drink this!" Iris suddenly came running while holding a magnificent crystal bottle with golden liquid inside as she immediately opened Alisha's mouth before pouring all the liquid inside.

    Soon, Alisha started glowing as the blood which was dried up started slowly turning back to liquid before flowing back to where it belonged as the wounds started tying themselves back to their original as her eyes slowly opened.

    "Wha-what happened?" She said while rubbing her head.

    "Alisha!!" I shouted as I jumped into her embrace while crying.

    "Is that you, Althea?" She asks while patting my hair.

    "You idiot!" I shouted as I hugged her tightly.

    "I am sorry for causing you trouble again." She said as she placed her head next to mine, making them touch, her heat can be felt clearly, the calming presence that keeps me alive is here, I thought as I cried on her embrace.

    "Y-you idiot, pl-please do-don't do this to me again!" I said as I kept crying until the sky slowly turned dark.

    "Well then, let's start moving to the city now?" Iris said after she had finished packing the giant viper onto the carriage.

    "Okay." I said before the two of us stood up with me clinging tightly to Alisha which made her turn bright red.

    Soon, we entered the carriage and started moving towards the town as we had originally planned in the beginning.

    "Speaking of which, what potion was that?" I asked while clinging onto Alisha's soft shoulders that I couldn't touch before.

    "Don't think much about it," Iris said as she smiled, but I have a feeling that the potion was very expensive to the extent that even if we sell our lives, we wouldn't be able to pay it.

    "Are you sure?" I asked once again as I rubbed my face onto Alisha's shoulders, the feeling of having her near me calms my heart.

    "Yeah, there is no problem after all if you two didn't kill the viper, I would have died," Iris said as she smiled brightly.

    "Speaking of which, what happened?" Alisha asked when Iris and I stopped whatever we were doing and looked at each other before nodding.

    "Uhh, there was a hero wearing a red cape and boxers who saved us!" I said before Iris nodded violently before bumping her head onto the ceiling of the carriage.

    "Is that so?" Alisha said while tilting her head in disbelief.

    "Yes, yes!" The two of us said in unison before Alisha smiled at us, it seems like she knew something..

    "Okay then!" She said, soon after that the two of them started sleeping with me as always staying awake as usua.. What is this feeling, why do I feel sleepy? I thought before I fell asleep for the first time.

    A whole night had passed peacefully as I opened my eyes only to see a large wall surrounded by waters with a large bridge stretching towards a wooden gate.

  PLOT ARMOR has been used! Of course, I can't have the female lead die, and this also marks the end of the stor... First arc which I name, Our Meeting. Thanks for 200 favorites (huhuhu, I am going in advance, it is currently 199 as I am posting this chapter), I really hope for your continuous support through the story, thank you and see you in a day after!

101