Chapter 25 – No Clues
2k 7 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25, No Clues.

Soon, morning came with Alisha still comfortably sleeping on my lap.

"Hey, Alisha, wake up!" I said as I shook her body a few times before she finally rubbed her eyes before opening them wide.

"Morning, Althea." She said as we stared at each other's eyes for some time as our face slowly closed the gap before the sound of someone spitting out their drink resounded on the room forcing us to realize what we were doing and immediately turn around while blushing.

"You two, can you please leave the lovey-dovey moments outside?!" Iris shouted as she placed her cup of water on top of a small table.

"What lovey-dovey moments?!" I defended myself while blushing as Alisha nodded as well.

"Okay, okay, how about you two take a bath for now?" Iris said as she pointed at a certain door while we looked at her with a surprised face.

"You have a bath here?" I asked in surprise, I heard from mangas that baths are usually for the rich people!

"I do, almost every single house here has one." Iris replied as she took out two pink towels and handed it to us.

 "Is that so, excuse us, we'll take a bath real quick then." I said as I dragged Alisha with me as we entered the bathroom, the whole room was made out of wood which didn't really surprise me.

Even the bathtub was made out of wood, somehow, and also the shower was as you guessed, made out of metal!

Or so I thought but the shower didn't actually feel metallic, it looked metallic but it felt harder than one, truly another world thing!

Immediately after we got in, Alisha took no time and undressed herself revealing her smooth skin before entering the bath while being excited.

Seeing her excited, I soon followed afterward and entered the bath with her before we stared at each other for a while.

"Althea is cute." She said as she created bubbles on the water.

"If I am cute, then you are too." I said as I patted her soft hair.

"Is that really true?" She asked as she looked at my eyes.

"Yes, it is true." I said as I smiled brightly.

Soon, the talk went silent with neither of us talking, it's not like we didn't want to talk, it was just that we kept interrupting ourselves.

Time passed slowly before I stood up from the bath and left with Alisha following me as quickly as she could.

We then dried ourselves with the towels before changing into one of the dresses that Iris placed for us, the dress we are wearing right now is a blue frilly dress which isn't my taste but Alisha seems to be fine with it.

Afterward, we left the room before meeting up with Iris who was sitting on the couch munching on some cookies in the living room.

"How was the bath?" Iris asks after she notices us.

"It is pretty good, I have to say." I said as I sat down on the couch with Alisha before taking one cookie and hand-feeding it to her.

"That is good to hear, well then how about you two eat up first before we head out to father." Iris said as we nodded and started eating the cookies while having random talks.

Time passed once again as we finished eating the cookies, as well as drinking water.

"Should we get going now?" Iris asked before we nodded and left the house together towards the Kingdom Guild where her father usually stays at.

Iris once talked about how luxurious her father's room there was, there were very beautiful paintings along with several expensive magic tools, she said.

We soon arrived at the Kingdom Guild's tavern room before being greeted by the blue-haired onee-san that I still haven't asked the name for.

After being greeted by the onee-san, Iris then asked to talk with her father before the onee-san nodded and led us to a hallway before we arrived at a luxurious door.

"Excuse me, Guild Master, but your daughter apparently wants to talk." The onee-san said as she knocked on the door.

"Is that so, I'll be there in a few seconds, thank you for leading her here, Mia." Iris' father said as the onee-san, whose name was Mia bowed down to us before leaving without a word.

Soon after she left, the door opened with Iris' father wearing a luxurious robe that could only be linked to a noble.

"Oh, I thought it would only be Iris, but it seems like you two are here as well. How about we take a seat first?" Iris' father said in one breath as we nodded and entered the room which was filled with paintings of Iris and her mother.

There were also some mysterious tools, with one of them looking like a microscope.

After looking around the room, we then sat at a couch that was plenty of times more comfortable than the ones in Iris's house, it feels way fluffier if I had to say.

"What kind of business do you three have for me again?" Iris' father said before Iris looked at us and nodded.

"Well, there is this mysterious cube that Althea found that fell from the sky. I was thinking that maybe you know something about it." Iris explained as I took out the cube and handed it carefully to her father.

"Interesting, let me see." He said as he took out some kind of tool that looks like a magnifying glass before shaking his head a few minutes later.

"This cube seems to be from a more ancient time than what my tools can identify, maybe the research labs around here can help you." He said as he took out a map of the town before circling several places.

"You can head there and ask, of course, use my emblem as well so they will allow it." He said as he took out an emblem in the form of an eagle.

78