Chapter 29 – Eternal Boss.
1.5k 11 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29 - The Eternal Boss

"Alisha, are you okay?!" I said as I rushed towards her as fast before supporting her as she stood up.

"Why is everything dark again?" She asked as she looked around.

I didn't answer her question as I stared at her eyes which had turned back to their original cloudy eyes, as my heart tightened.

"Althea, you are there right?" She asked as her soft hands touched my face.

"Yes, I am here." I said.

"Na, everything will be fine, right?" She asked while looking at me after her soft hands touched my face.

"It will be fine." I said before suddenly the whole place around us started violently shaking as it slowly distorted before finally turning into a large stadium with hundreds of empty seats, similar to a football stadium in my previous world.

"Where are we?!" Iris asked as she reached out for her gun and went into caution.

"I don't know." I replied as I looked around the whole place when suddenly Alisha who I was supporting disappeared all of a sudden.

"Alisha?!" I shouted as I looked around only to see her on a stage resting on a stone slab, unmoving with four statues on each corner, each holding a burning torch as if it was a ritual.

In that instant, I felt my whole world break apart as I ran towards her only to suddenly get knocked back by a mysterious force.

"Alisha!" I shouted as I knelt on the ground as my heart ached.

"What is happening?" Iris muttered as she held the two scythes on her arms.

"Ha, this is just a dream right?" I muttered as I stared at the unmoving Alisha.

"Althea, calm down!" Iris shouted as she slapped my face very hard.

"What would Alisha think if she saw you like this, would she be happy, no!" Iris shouted.

"But, what if—" I was about to speak when suddenly, I got slapped once again.

"Stop, okay! Let's think about what we should do ne—" Iris said after slapping my face really hard, forcing me to calm down and organize my thoughts.

"Haha, amazing performance!" A female voice suddenly resounded around the stadium as the cube inside my magic bag suddenly flew out and floated at the center of the stadium before turning into a red-haired girl with the body of a machine.

"Who?!" Iris and I shouted at the same time as we grabbed each of our weapons and prepared for combat.

"It's rude to ask for someone's name without telling yours first, you know?" The red-haired mecha said as two jet engines started burning as she slowly descended.

"Why should we tell you our names?!" I shouted as I gripped my scythe tightly.

"If that's the case then I don't have to tell my name as well." She said while laughing as she slowly approached us carrying a threatening aura.

"Fine, let's seize the talks then!" I shouted as I dashed towards her before sweeping towards her neck at full force.

As if predicting my attack, the mecha girl's hand transformed into a short dagger and parried my attack before stabbing towards my shoulders at a speed that my eyes couldn't see.

"You know, it's bad to not listen to your elders." She said as she gripped my cheeks before spinning around and throwing me straight to a wall.

"Ugh!" I shouted in agony as the nostalgic feeling of pain rushed towards my mind.

As I tried standing up again, the mecha girl suddenly appeared in front of me before stabbing my shoulder deeply with the short dagger.

"Argh!" I shouted in pain as my whole arm felt like exploding.

"That's why you should listen, next time." She said before gunshots resounded around the stadium.

"Another one unwilling to listen, huh?" The mecha muttered before throwing me once again but this time straight at Iris.

BAM! The sound of the sound barrier being destroyed echoed around the stadium as I crashed straight at Iris before both of us collided with the wall behind us.

"Now, now, with this, the two of you should be willing to listen, right?" The mecha said as she appeared in front of us while holding my scythe.

"Well then, let me introduce myself. I am Kana, the eternal boss." She said while spinning the scythe around.

"Wha-what do you want from us?!" I asked as I tried moving my arms but to no avail.

"Well, you see, I find the three of you interesting, that's all." She said which greatly angered me.

Interesting, that's it?! You play with lives just because it is interesting?!

"Oh no, don't get angry there, little girl." She said as she held my hair and flew up in the air before dropping me straight at the ground crushing plenty of my ribs, and causing cracks on almost every part of my body.

"Do you still want to show aggression, little one?" She asked as she stomped on my face and pointed a sharp sword.

"So what!" I shouted with all my might as I remembered the spells I learned during the fight against the Ivy Viper.

Instantly after my shout, hundreds of chains came from the ground, before striking towards the mecha.

"How dare you?!" She shouted as she backed off with both of her hands transforming into a large railgun, twice the size of her body.

70