Chapter 34 – Reporting to the Guild
1.4k 15 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34 - Reporting to the Guild.

Time slowly passed before Iris suddenly came to the living room wearing an apron.

"It's lunchtime, you guys!" She shouted as I nodded and shook Alisha who was sleeping adorably.

"Alisha, it's lunchtime!" I said as I continued to poke her head before her head moved and bit my finger hard with her sharp teeth.

"Ai!" I shouted as I tried to remove my finger painfully from her mouth.

"That's what you get for poking me." She said as she revealed a smug face, yikes!

This Alisha truly is scarier than I thought!

"Are you two coming to eat or not?" Iris asked as the two of us nodded and walked to what seems to be the actual dining room, with a large luxurious table and two weird looking things that seem to be air conditioners on the wall.

The table was filled with plates that had delicious dishes on them, such as crab meat, sakago (sushi), and chicken fillets which were paired with what seems to be french fries.

There was also sauce for the french fries, the sauce seems similar to what mayonnaise and ketchup would be, there was also some brownish sticky sauce which was similar to gravy in looks and finally soy sauce!

"Is there an event happening?" I asked as I took a seat beside Alisha who was already showing a devastating hungry face as she held her knife and fork.

"There is one, our coming back alive!" Iris said as she smiled with her uncle looking at her proudly.

"Well then, don't hold back and eat to your fullest. If you want drinks then please go take some from the cooler." Iris said as she pointed at a rectangular object with a handle, it's similar to a freezer in that aspect but without a single wire visible.

Also, if you are wondering why there are a lot of magic tools here, it's because of an invention from the first King which was something similar to electricity that we connect to.

Here, they use over a hundred large magic stones located at several hidden spots in the kingdom, in which the Our Magic company then connects to as they distribute the magical powers to everywhere in the city using magic conductive metal, it is very impressive though.

Soon enough, Alisha didn't hold her hunger as she grabbed as much as she could before biting each and every one of the dishes on her plate before showing a delighted face.

"Delishious!" She said as she munched on more, adorably.

Iris and her uncle soon followed, eating at their own pace while showing their own faces at times which got me curious as to how delicious did Iris make as I stabbed the chicken fillet with my fork first and dipping it on the gravy before slicing a small part and biting on it.

As soon as the piece entered my mouth, the taste of perfectly cooked meat intruded followed by its crispiness with the taste of gravy complementing it.

I soon then grabbed the crab meat before dipping it with soy sauce and eating it with no hesitation as the fresh taste of crab attacked my taste buds.

Soon, we ate to our hearts with Alisha having eaten almost 70% of everything which was fine to us all though.

After lunch, Alisha and I dressed up in a matching light blue casual dress with belts paired with a blue ribbon hair clip which immediately got us a nose-bleeding Iris with a thumbs up.

"Well then, let's go then?" Iris' uncle said as he dragged Iris who was still staring at us intently with a bleeding nose.

"Mhm." Alisha and I nodded before Iris' uncle opened the door and we started walking towards the Guild with an eye-opening group as Iris' uncle was wearing a very noble outfit and Iris wearing a white summer dress.

It took a while before we finally arrived at the guild as we immediately entered and was guided to Iris' father's room with no questions at all.

"Excuse me, Guild Master, but your brother and daughter wants to see you." The onee-san shouted as she knocked on the door.

"Coming!" Iris' father's voice resounded behind the door as the door soon opened with Iris' mother standing next to her father while smiling brightly.

"Welcome back, you four." The two of them said as they welcomed us in the room which was filled with documents about finances and etc, it seems like we interrupted their work.

"Take a seat." Iris' mother said as she led us to the couch before heading out to a corner and started brewing some kind of coffee again, it seems like they like coffee more here.

"Well then, we would like to report about the ruin." Iris' uncle said before he looked at us and nodded.

We soon started explaining several parts such as the mecha girl, which was called Operami and the revival ritual which almost caused Alisha her life before finally ending with the destruction of the ruin.

"Interesting, is that all?" Iris' father asks before the three of us nodded.

"Well then, I will report this to the kingdom, you three will be awarded by the Kingdom soon, we'll notify you three when, but it is a guarantee, so I'll prepare a carriage in two days time." Iris' father said before we all nodded once again.

"Okay, you three may go back or stay for the coffee if you like." He said.

"I'll stay." Iris said.

"Date with Althea is a priority!" Alisha said while holding my shoulders tightly.

"Is that so, then take care, you two!" Iris' mother said as she placed a coffee pot on the table before the three of them waved at us as we left the room before leaving the Guild.

69