Chapter 35 – Our Small Date
1.4k 9 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 35 - Small Date

"So, where shall we head out first?" I asked Alisha as she looked around the whole place before nodding to herself.

"How about we head to a food stall first?" She asked as I nodded, soon we headed to a part of the town, just right of the Guild where it was filled with food stalls left and right.

There were different kinds of food stalls if I had to say, there were stalls that sold seafood, some sold snacks, and some even sold food for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

The variety of food you can get here is insane, as the aroma of every single one of them floated around this part of town, somehow not actually expanding past this point.

"Which one are we going to eat first?" I asked as Alisha looked around before going after a certain stall that was selling yakisoba that was using seafood instead of meat.

The yakisoba was packed into some kind of transparent box where it was somehow kept preserved, along with plastic forks that were actually way more durable than the ones in my previous world.

Soon after we ordered the yakisoba, we then searched for a location nearby that we could sit on and eat our first batch, we soon encountered a small bench near a tree where we sat down next to each other before nodding.

"Thanks for the meal." We both said as we bowed down and took up our forks before munching down on the yakisoba, which tasted very sweet and savory and also it carried the nostalgic taste of what do you call it, Japanese Fried Noodles?

Well, all I have to say is it was extremely delicious as we easily ate it with no difficulties at all. 

After eating our yakisoba, Alisha then led me to another stall that was selling siomai, or rather it is called kijiarakai here which could mean soft dough.

The kijiarakai was sold in packs, with each pack carrying about eight to twelve of them depending on the amount you pay, obviously, because we had the money from the Ivy Viper, we went for the twelve pack.

Surprisingly, the kijiarakai came already soaked in soy sauce or black sauce which it was named here.

It was still steaming hot as we went back to our seats near the bench before repeating the same action in which we thanked for our meals before taking up a small siomai fork and stabbing the sioma or kijiarakai as it releases a sweet aroma which tempted us to eat it without waiting for it to cool down.

Immediately, the soft taste and moist skin of the siomai permeated our taste buds as the tender juicy taste followed afterward, but it wasn't ending there as dipped with soy sauce or black sauce, it became even more heavenly as the soy sauce had complimented the taste by a hundred times.

"Was that enough?" I asked as she nodded before storing the box onto our magic bags as to remain clean in the environment.

"Well then, where do you want to go next?" I asked before she poked her cheeks and suddenly her eyes shone brightly.

"Dress shop!" She said as she dragged my arms as she led us to the dress shop which we went back then and also signed a short contract with.

Soon, we arrived at the shop which surprisingly hasn't changed much other than a large poster with Alisha and I wearing our pink dress, and what was even more surprising though was the influx of customers in the shop.

Previously, the shop was like deserted if I had to say, now it was like a world-famous one as people entered before leaving with a large bag.

We soon entered the shop before being greeted by a large crowd of people walking around the shop while searching for the dress they want.

"Should we go to Yukina?" I asked as Alisha nodded and we soon headed to the counter with plenty of eyes stuck at us as if we were models.

"Oh, what a shock, it's you two!" A voice suddenly shouted in surprise, the voice naturally was Yukina who was smiling very brightly.

"What do you two need?" She asked as the crowd immediately stared at us with shock and admiration, is this what models feel?!

"I want a matching dress with Althea." Alisha said as Yukina's eyes suddenly shone brightly.

"Is that so, then please have a try of my special selection which I prepared during the time you two were gone." She said as she took out a large bag full of dresses out of nowhere and threw it at us with a very happy smile.

"Mhm, thanks." Alisha said as she dragged me to a dressing room as we tried out several dresses.

One of our favorites was a gradient one-piece dress that looked like the sunset, another was a dress that was simply white, and finally, the last one we liked was a special one.

The dress was a V-neck dress with a gradient of brown to pink, and a small handwriting that fitted the gradient color, the handwriting had the words "Al-Al" which had no other meaning than Alisha-Althea.

We soon came out wearing the dress we liked the most before being greeted by a large applause by the people as a camera was already ready to shoot us the moment we came out.

"I knew you two would pick this one I specially designed for the two of you." Yukina said as she smiled at us.

"How much are all of these dresses?" I asked before she shook her head.

"You can have it for free as part of the contract." She said as she smiled at us before we nodded.

After that, we posed a few times for a photoshoot before leaving the store and heading back home where we greeted by Iris' cooking before falling asleep on the couch, with Alisha hugging me tightly.

64