[Character Introduction w/ Images]
1.6k 23 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Character Introduction.


÷ Althea [Human Appearance] / Alisha.

× Role: Main Cast.

× Age : 13.

× The two main characters of the story, these two share the same appearance due to the nature of a Grimoire in which they copy their contractor's appearance upon contract.

These two also use similar weapons with the only exception being that Alisha's can turn into a spear, the weapons were also provided by the same person, Iris Alverost.

÷ Althea [Grimoire Form]

× No image shall be provided but instead a very short description.

Althea's Grimoire form is a simple worn-out book with a heart symbol on its cover.

In this form, Althea's powers shall be at maximum compared to her human form which is at one-fourth of her true power but compared to her Grimoire form, her human form is not limited in actions.

÷ Iris Alverost, a clumsy witch whose age is not known. She belongs to an extremely mysterious and wealthy family, the Alverosts.

× She is very smart with her achieving the highest intelligence points in the world, which sadly is useless with her clumsy nature.

× Iris can cook and do housework (with some failures).

× She likes to joke around with Alisha and Althea.

÷ Alverost family, not much is known about this certain family throughout history other than the fact that this family is extremely influential around the world.

÷ Wolf Cub, Nahrin, a helper wolf that Alisha and Althea found during their quest, this wolf cub is extremely kind and selfless while also being the most lovable.

÷ Eclipse Scythe Series, a series of scythes which is used by both of our main charscters, Althea and Alisha. These scythes can grow along their owners and can adjust its properties as their holders wish, these scythes were made by Iris' father who is a Guild Master.

58