Chapter 47 – First Lesson
920 25 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47 - First Lesson.

“How about you three introduce yourselves?” Iris’ mother asked as she smiled at us before Iris nodded with confidence and went at the center and gracefully bowed.

“Hello, I am Iris Alverost, from the Alverost family.” Iris said as she smiled at them which made all the males in the room blush.

“Ehem, well then does anyone have any questions for Iris?” Iris’ mother, Ann asked before one male student raised his hands.

“Yes, what’s your question?” Iris asked while maintaining her smile.

“Do you have any boyfriend?" The boy asked as Iris blushed.

"Sadly, I am not interested in boys." She said while smiling at us, wait don't use that escape route!

"Is that so, then any girlfriends?" The boy asked once again.

"Those two can be considered as one." She said while winking at us, wow, please don't use us as your escape route!

"That's three down at once, boys! Rejoice, forever single!" The boy shouted before a loud wave of laughter resounded around the room.

"Okay, that is enough." Iris' mother giggled as she clapped her hands.

"Well then, let's get to the next two." Iris' mother added as she nodded at us before I dragged Alisha to the center of the room.

"Just follow my lead." I whispered to her before she nodded.

"Hello, I am Althea while this is Alisha, pleased to meet you all!" I said while copying Iris's bow as Alisha followed perfectly.

"Anyone has questions for the two?" Iris' mother asked as another boy raised his hand.

"Yes, what is your question?" I said while holding Alisha's hand which was shaking from nervousness tightly.

"Are you two twins?" The boy asked as all the other students nodded.

"Yes, we are twins." I said while smiling proudly, we are twins, so stay away from my Alisha!

"Amazing." The boy said as he sat down before a girl who was blushing raised her hand.

"Yes?" I asked as she stood up before taking a deep breath.

"I am sorry for bumping into you two, yesterday!" The girl said as her voice was shaking, oh, it's the girl who ran away yesterday.

"It's fine, none of us were injured." I said before approaching her and patting her head while smiling.

"Mhm." The girl twitched before taking her seat.

"Well then, how about you three sit beside her?" Iris' mother asked as the three of us nodded and sat beside the girl which was at the frontmost seat.

"What is your name by the way?" I asked before she shyly looked at Alisha and I.

"Amaryllis Crystalis." She said while blushing, that's a cute name you know.

Amaryllis should be a flower from my previous world while Crystalis should be some kind of crystal here, if I am correct.

"What a nice name, please take care of us." I said before she nodded.

"Well then, let us start our lesson for today. Open your holobook to the 982th page." Iris' mother said as Amaryllis took out some kind of tablet device before navigating towards the 982th page, that is a lot of pages.

Also, Iris has the same device called Holobook for some reason and is sharing it with Alisha meanwhile I am sharing with Amaryllis.

The 982th page has the title "Seraph's Law of Absolute Mana." which has illustrations that show a man condensing his mana to form a weapon of some sort.

While I was staring at the illustration, Iris' mother started explaining what this law is all about and how it works as well as its formula.

The law of Absolute Mana is a theory created by a scholar named Seraph back in ancient times which talks about how condensing mana into solid form works.

The theory behind this is very simple, it's just compressing mana to the extreme that it substitutes atoms and electrons, or so how I would explain it. In the book though, it tells you a certain formula which is a third of your maximum mana divided by 0.02.

The formula is apparently a way to know how much mana you need to exert in order to turn it into solid form, it doesn't make sense to me though since I don't know how to get the value of the maximum mana but apparently, they get it, so I'll leave it there.

Soon, Iris' mother started doing some demonstrations by creating a ball of mana before condensing it into solid form for a few seconds, the solid form of the mana ball was just like those balls you play for sports like soccer or basketball but it was softer, or rather squishier.

After a while, the students except the three of us were given an exam which was very simple, all you had to do was explain how the Law of Absolute Mana works, that was it.

It was simple but for them, it was apparently hard as by the time all of them finished, Alisha had already fallen asleep only to be woken up by a loud bell.

"Okay, it's break time." Iris' mother said as she packed the papers in a folder before allowing everyone to go outside to eat their snacks.

An hour later, everyone came back to the room before classes started again, the lessons were pretty much similar, it followed a certain pattern where the teacher would explain the theories before demonstrating and giving a test, and this pattern continued for a whole week.

A week has passed since the first lesson, today is the day Alisha and I will have our uniforms delivered to our room, just as I was thinking of such. A knock on the door can be heard as I rushed to open it only to see Iris holding a fairly large box.

"Here is your package, 25x customized uniforms, please start wearing them quickly otherwise we will be late" Iris said while smiling as I nodded before closing the door and unpacking the box, revealing a pink uniform, all of them were blazers and skirts with half of the 25 being a pink sailor uniform.

I am fine with blazers but sailor uniforms, no way in the world will I use that!!


We will be time wrapping a few times starting the next chapter, and also this is the first time we actually skipped a week of time!

60