Chapter 51 – Creep
959 51 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 51 - Creep.

"What is wrong, Althea?" Alisha asked as she rubbed my eyes after I woke up abruptly.

"Nothing," I said as I shook my head before she looked at me with a tilted head.

"Are you sure?" She asked as she rose up from bed before caressing the wolf cub's fur. Can we switch places please, I thought before it looked at me before showing a smug face. You piece of wolf!!

"Yeah, I am fine." I said as I patted her head before glaring at the wolf cub. I will take my revenge soon!

"More importantly, let's go bathe first," I said as she nodded before placing the wolf cub on her basket bed and leaving the bed as she took some towels from a nearby cabinet. I took my revenge, you little wolf cub, I thought as Alisha and I entered the bath before suddenly a white furry ball came flying towards us.

"You want to join us as well, Nahrin?" Alisha asked as the wolf cub nodded before throwing a smug face at me. You, piece of, wolf!!!

"Okay then," Alisha said as she started undressing before entering the bath with the wolf cub on her hands, the bath was large enough to fit six people so it's really not surprising that it would still be spacious even if a chubby wolf comes and joins us.

"You coming, Althea?" Alisha asked as I nodded before getting on the bath myself before glaring at the wolf cub who kept a smug face every time her eyes looked at me, how rude.

Soon, the three of us relaxed in the bath for about twenty to thirty minutes before drying ourselves up with a towel and leaving the bathroom. Of course, the wolf cub had special treatment as the towel it used was the one Alisha used, how unfair!

"You two, breakfast is ready." Iris's voice resounded from the door.

"Okay, we'll be there soon," I yelled back before hearing a single knock which according to the mansion's guidelines, a single knock means okay.

After replying to Iris, Alisha and I wore a special dress they somehow made within a night, the dress was white and extremely fluffy, though I say white. It really isn't exactly white but more of a gradient of yellow and white, and what was even more special about this dress was the emblem it carried, the emblem had the letter A with a sword and a stick or I should say wand which probably talks about the military of the Alverost family.

After we finished wearing our dresses, we stared at each other's eyes before nodding as we left the room and headed toward the dining room where everyone was waiting.

"Took you two long enough," Iris said as a visible drool can be seen on her face.

"I am sorry," I said as we took our seats with the wolf cub sitting on Alisha's lap, it somehow followed us for once since it usually stays at home.

"It's fine." Iris' mother said as she smiled at us while placing several delicious-looking dishes, one of them looked like tempura and another was ordinary shrimp. There was also a large sauce cup on the center which contained what looked to be mayonnaise and ketchup mixed together.

"Eat as much as you two like." Iris' mother said as Alisha and I nodded before all of us started eating with Alisha personally feeding the wolf cub, Nahrin who kept its smug face. The glutton, Alisha sharing her food with someone, how nice, I want to cry!

We soon continued eating while discussing today's plans which is to go to the castle today which was fairly close, probably an hour of carriage. The members for today are pretty much everyone, Iris's mother and father, The Great Sage, Celeste who is otherwise known as the great-grandmother of the current generation of Alverosts, and finally Alisha and I together with the wolf cub, Nahrin.

After we finished eating, every single one of us stood at the garden on the mansion which was filled with roses and lilies as The Great Sage volunteered to teleport us to the gate of the castle. Wouldn't that take plenty of mana though, I thought as she simply smiled at me before raising her hand up in the air as a golden beam struck down on us as the surroundings distorted before we arrived at a large wall with a wooden gate.

"That was quick," I said as I caught Alisha who was dizzy from the teleportation magic. That was extremely quick, probably not even a millisecond passed as we teleported but that was still enough to cause motion sickness though.

"Well then, let me alert them." The Great Sage said as we nodded before she rose her stick up in the sky before a large translucent emblem exactly the same as the one on our dresses appeared on the sky with an extremely intimidating aura, the aura was similar to a deity descending as the whole place shook for a while before plenty of knights appeared out of nowhere holding large lances with the same emblems that we are wearing on their chest.

As soon as the knights appeared, they immediately went into a formation with us in the center as we entered the castle as they disappeared once again.

"What was that?" I asked in surprise as they smiled at me.

"The Deity's Call, a special spell of the Alverosts family created by our ancestors," Iris explained as she smiled proudly. What a spell, truly befitting of its name, I thought as people wearing what a royal family would come rushing towards us together with weak looking guards.

"I, welcome, the Alverosts!" A man with a white beard said as he caught his breath before we all nodded except Alisha who was tightly gripping the hem of my dress with a frightened face as the wolf cub also became cautious.

"I feel scared, Althea," Alisha said as I hugged her before noticing a black shadow behind them.

What is that, I thought as we walked on the hallway with the Great Sage asking them questions.

I don't feel good after seeing that black shadow, I thought as I tightly hugged Alisha.


Until this arc ends (in a few more chapters), I will release one to two chapter a day before going back to normal schedule on the next arc.

51