Chapter 52 – Fallen Angel
891 30 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 52 - Fallen Angel.

After a while of walking, we soon arrived at a luxurious dining room filled with dishes as a butler led us to our respective seats before handing out extremely luxurious utensils, but no matter how luxurious or nice looking this place was, it still didn’t distract Alisha and me from the black shadow which engulfed pretty much every single one of those from the other side.

The Great Sage probably also noticed since I somehow feel like something warm embracing us, as if it was protecting Alisha and me from any possible harm, I couldn’t see what it was but it clearly had the same feel as The Great Sage’s mana, so I think it should be hers, I thought as the man in the middle whose face was completely covered by the black shadow clapped his hands.

“Well, how about we introduce ourselves while we eat?” the man said as we all nodded before the man looked at a boy that was similar height as Alisha and I but with almost four times the weight though. I wonder how they look if they don’t have this creepy black shadow covering them.

The boy after noticing the man’s gaze nodded before standing up and bowing down as he opened his mouth, “I am Prince Kyle Eliburghz, nice to meet you.”, the boy said as he sat back down before The Great Sage looked at Alisha and me with a confident smile as we nodded. I guess this is the part where we introduce ourselves, I thought as I grabbed Alisha’s hand as we stood up while trying to shake off the creepy feeling that covered the whole room.

“I am Althea, the elder sister while this is Alisha, pleased to meet you all.” I said as Alisha nodded before we sat back down at our seats, of course, I quickly made up the “elder” and “younger” sister stuff since I felt like it was the best way to introduce ourselves without much suspicion.

“Well then, I’ll introduce the rest. Let me start with myself, I am the current generation King, Elvin Eliburghz IX and this here is my wife who is the current generation, Queen, Vela Eliburghz.”, the man in the center said as we nodded. I don’t know if they are smiling at this situation since all I could see was their figures, the faces were simply covered by the black shadow similar to something censoring them, soon after the man introduced the others, we started to eat the dishes which tasted bland, most likely because of the mood in the room which was really bad. I don’t really feel like eating with this atmosphere, it’s like being inside a room full of snakes and those snakes are simply just watching you with their tongues out.

“Can I kindly ask?” the boy said as he raised his hand before Celeste nodded as the boy stood up before looking at us with a weird face.

“Are those two the holders of the extremely rare attributes, why don’t they look like it?”, the boy asked before a loud slap resounded in the room.

“Why are you being rude to our guests?!”, the man yelled as he slapped the boy. What do you mean, we don’t look like it, how about you? Do you look like a prince, nope! You don’t and you will never look like one, I screamed in my mind as Alisha went moody after hearing the indirect insult.

“But, don’t they look disgusting?” the boy said as anger rushed up in my mind before I self-destructed after Alisha started shaking restlessly.

“Dare to say that again, and I will cut your head off,” I said as my scythe appeared out of nowhere pointing at the boy’s dish before Celeste grabbed my shoulders and patted Alisha and mine’s hair.

“I will not repeat it again if you don’t want another civilian war then don’t challenge our limits.”, Celeste said as she glared at them as a large pressure came, causing the boy’s place to break into several pieces before the man bowed his head.

“I am sorry for my son’s rude behavior!”, the man said as he forcefully smacked the boy’s head on the table before the Great Sage nodded.

“Don’t let it happen again.”, Celeste said while eating as they nodded. Wow, the sheer influence of the Great Sage is enough to scare off the Royals, I wonder what happened during the civilian war that caused the current Royal family to be scared of Celeste, I thought as she simply smiled at me before feeding me one bite of meat.

“Well then, what did you call these two for?”, Celeste asked as the man in the center coughed before nervously opening his mouth.

“Cough, the reason we called for these two is to use them as the kingdom’s mascots to influence the enemy kingdoms around us.”, the man said as the pressure came down once again.

“Do you know what the risks of being a mascot of a kingdom are?”, Celeste asked in a loud voice full of anger as she slammed the table.

“Do you understand that you will be putting these two at risk by using them as the kingdom’s mascots?!”, Celeste yelled as a flower pot on the corner exploded from the sheer pressure she was emitting.

“What do you mean?”, the man asked as he shuddered in fear.

“Did that old man not teach you about the risks of being one, the rules of a King, or did you simply ignored everything?!”, Celeste shouted in anger as Alisha held my hand in fear when suddenly the whole room exploded as the black shadow suddenly became a woman with dark wings and black eyes holding a knife.

“Goodbye to you, weaklings.”, the woman said as she stabbed the man in the center before slicing off the boy’s head spilling plenty of blood on the ground as we instinctively backed off with Alisha almost puking.


Those royal members didn't last long, only one chapter before they died pfft.

54