Chapter 59 – Graduation Ceremony
722 14 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 59 - Graduation Ceremony

“Are you two excited?” Celeste asked as Alisha and I nodded, after all, this is a special moment, one that you would remember in the future; I mean, who would be sad during their graduation ceremony unless you actually failed your class which is not something that Alisha and I would do though, I thought as we started consuming breakfast together.

“Of course, why wouldn’t we be excited?!” Alisha spoke happily as she chewed on her food; it seems like someone else is more excited than me, well, to be frank, I am more thrilled about the fact that I won’t have to sustain my grades anymore. I am not alone on this thought, right? After all, isn’t that the desire of all students; to be free from this troublesome thing called “education” I thought as we proceeded to devour our food while reexamining about a few things such as our address to the lower levels and the likes; time soon passed by as we relocated to the living room with all the items we required, such as our ribbon and hat.

In the living room, all of us were together as it is also the recognition day of Iona; well, the event today is pretty much a blend between the lower level’s recognition day and our graduation ceremony. I don’t know the reason though but it seems like it has something to do with time, or so I think.

“How about we walk to the academy this time?” Iris proposed as everyone thought about it; usually, we would take the Celeste Express which is simply just her teleporting us around since according to her, it is more time-efficient than walking. I would agree that it is more time-efficient since it only takes a single second but walking as well doesn’t demand much time, probably only a few minutes since it’s just right beside the mansion.

“That’s fine for me, how about you three?” Celeste asked Alisha, Iona, and I.

“No worries for us”, Alisha replied in our stead; I question who wouldn’t be fine with walking a few minutes, back in my former life. I had to walk almost half an hour just to arrive at my school. That’s why I am grateful that the academy is simply next-door here.

“Well then, let’s get moving then?” Iris’s mother urged as she unlocked the door before we agreed and departed from the residence with everyone before being greeted by plenty of students accompanied by their parents, all of these students had a very bright smile on their face as they held their parent’s hands. Suddenly, something collided with my hand, prompting me to glance at what it was before noticing. It was Alisha’s hand who somehow desired to hold each other’s hands. How cute!

“Stop staring and just take it!” Alisha grumbled as she reddened making me chuckled as I gladly took her hand as we walked together to the academy.

“Alisha and Althea, it’s been a long time!” An unexpected voice spoke from behind as we glanced at our rear before noticing someone we haven’t seen for a very long time, it was Amaryllis who was also dressed in her uniform with a small flower on her hair.

“Amaryllis, where have you been?” I asked as Iris and the others halted on their tracks; Amaryllis who we haven’t seen for so long had become very attractive as well, her hair was tied in a ponytail giving her a mature atmosphere as her facials were saturated with confidence opposed to the Amaryllis back then who was humble, not only that but her skin was even more refined than last time, I thought to myself as someone’s elbow suddenly pierced my side along with a heavy hmph; it originated from none other than Alisha who was glaring at me. I know, I know!

“You two, we’ll head to the academy first okay?” Iris asked as Alisha and I approved before Amaryllis, Alisha, and I moved to the side, to avoid traffic.

“Pardon me for not attending, your highnesses!” Amaryllis who suddenly noticed Iris’s parents, quickly bowed down with embarrassment as Iris’s parents simply rubbed her hair as she shivered.

“It’s fine, the three of you should enjoy your talks first; just don’t be late for the ceremony.” Iris’s father said as we nodded before they departed for the academy, leaving Alisha, Amaryllis, and I alone.

“Where have you been, you really have grown more attractive than before!” I said as Alisha stabbed her elbow at me once again; what’s your problem?

“Well, I have been way too busy maintaining our fief which became more extensive following the reformation. I am greatly delighted about the fact that I could finally escape from the most dangerous enemy called paperwork, you know!” Amaryllis replied as she shivered from fear as we chuckled; soon, time flew as we chatted a lot on the side before we remembered something.

“We’ll be late!” Alisha quickly said as all of us realized that we have been talking non-stop to the extent that there were no longer any students entering the academy.

“Let’s go!” Amaryllis said as we ran to the academy before landing at the lobby and continued to move to the venue which was the Garden; soon we arrived at the garden, where we were welcomed by a spectacular view. The entire garden was enveloped in a pink fog as flowers similar to cherry blossoms drifted throughout the site, as plenty of students were already seated on their individual seats.

“Let’s go to our seats quickly!” I said as the two nodded before we ran up to our seats which were located just before the platform, coincidentally Amaryllis was also seated beside us, according to the names on the seats; soon we sat down on our seats, before a large spiraling golden dragon suddenly appeared from the center. The golden dragon was crystalline and conveyed a very intimidating air, after the dragon reached the ceiling, it soon gazed at us before smiling.

“Welcome, fellow scholars of the Mythhold Academy!” the dragon roared as it flew around us in rounds before fifteen golden swords appeared on the platform, only to fly up in the air and organized themselves in a strange order as the scenery around us slowly changed, rather of the garden; we were now sitting above the clouds as several voices suddenly echoed around the place.

“Thank you for attending this special celebration!” the voices said as several figures suddenly emerged from the clouds, the figures numbered around eleven with 6 of them being all females. All of the figures were old, with the exception of one; and each of them carried their own air as they walked side by side.

“The Grand Sages?!” Someone suddenly said as the figures became more apparent, the figures were the same personalities from our textbooks; the Unity Sages, otherwise known as the Eleven Grand Sages, I thought as all eleven of them including Celeste smiled at Alisha and I prompting everyone to gaze at us with interest. Here, I thought that graduation ceremonies can never get flashy...


I still remember the time when I graduated from elementary which was back in 2018, I actually held back my tears until I reached home, till this day, that graduation day really holds a place in my heart as my time at 6th Grade will always be a memorable time for me.

49