Chapter 60 – Our Future After
758 11 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 60 - Our Future After.

“Ho, someone actually listened to his lessons”, one of the figures said as the others chuckled before giving a thumbs up to Celeste who was the only one that looked young among them. I wonder what these sages are here for?

“Well, enough with that. How about we begin our ceremony with a speech from each of Great Sages, would you all like that?” Celeste asked as her voice echoed around the place as cheers followed, no one rejected the offer as it is something you don’t hear everything; a special speech from someone very influential, someone who revolutionized parts of the world.

“How about we start with the first Great Sage, Rosy Ana. Please give her a round of applause!” Celeste said as loud cheers and applause echoed around the place as the eleven figures suddenly dispersed before the whole scenery changed once again, the scene this time is a cruel battlefield; with bodies lying around the ground, pierced with several weapons, not just human bodies but animals and the likes. Blood was everywhere, as the roars of volcanoes can be heard, the endless cries of agony that was everywhere.

Suddenly, the scenery slowly zoomed in on a figure, a beautiful blonde-haired woman, holding a sword on her hand as she walked on the battlefield; her beauty was not something one can ignore, the attention of the enemies was on her as they ran towards her with lustrous eyes, but the woman didn’t care about what they thought of her as a single swing from her sword, split the thousands of bodies running towards her in halves, giving birth to a river of blood with a single woman standing there before the scenery returned to normal as one figure stood in the platform, the figure was a single woman; the exact same woman we saw in the scenery, the first Great Sage, Rosy Ana.

Every single one of us looked in shock after seeing the scene, we were immediately reminded of the event in our textbooks. The event was named “Rosy Bath”, which was exactly the same scene we saw; that scene especially is infamous among us female students as it showed that us females could be as strong, no… even stronger than men. An inspirational scene that was the pride of us females who wished to be strong.

“Is anyone still there?”, a soothing voice resounded as we immediately snapped out of our thoughts before cheers of joy resounded around the place, the cheers mostly came from females, especially Alisha and I.

“Celesteee~ I don’t have anything to say!!”, the woman shouted cutely as she blushed with every single one of us bursting into laughter, as the woman who is known as the first Great Sage coughed before speaking once again, “Well, what should I say… uhh, congratulations to all of you who are here. I really hope that every single one of you will be successful in the future… uh… just believe in not only yourself, but in your loved ones as well, that is the only tip I can give to you, goodbye!” the woman said as she ran back to the clouds with a red face before loud cheers of joy resounded around the place before the scenery of every single Great Sage were shown, and after an unknown amount of time. 

Another scenery was shown; the scenario this time depicted a young girl flying above the clouds, in front of the girl was a dragon, not just any ordinary dragon but a snake-like with four legs dragon with dark scales with purple light emitting from the gaps; the two stared at each other but the dragon roared and flew towards the young girl who responded by teleporting out of nowhere before slamming a heavy wooden stick she carried around on to the head of the dragon. As soon as the stick struck the head of the dragon, a loud shockwave can be felt as our skirts fluttered which made most of us girls mad but we had no time to complain as, after the first shockwave, a loud roar echoed around the place before the girl once again teleported but this time kicked the dragon from its side before another girl with the same look as the one we saw, appeared out of nowhere and slammed her foot straight at the head of the dragon before it exploded into several pieces.

Everyone was immediately curious as to who this girl was, as there were no details about it on our textbooks; we kept waiting in suspense as the girl slowly turned around as if sensing something, immediately the features of the girl could be discerned. Brown hair and pink eyes with an extremely cute face, that was all we could see before the whole scenario turned dark before the scenario returned to the garden as all eleven figures are visible once again.

“Well, aren’t you all curious as to who that was?” Celeste asked as every single one of us nodded before she simply smiled.

“That was a scenario we predicted using our combined magic, we also don’t know who that girl else but we speculate that it is one of you among here,” Celeste said as the other Great Sage nodded. I wonder who that was, her face was extremely adorable, not only that but the air around her was not something that even the Great Sages could contend with; this world is interesting.

“Okay, well that took a while, how about we listen to the speech of our valedictorian and salutatorian. The beloved twins of the Alverosts, Alisha and Althea.” Celeste said as the view around me suddenly distorted before I suddenly arrived on the platform together with Alisha, with not enough time to prepare.

“Ready?” I asked Alisha as she nodded before we started our speech in unison, our speech was not long, it simply carried our wishes and thoughts for the lower levels and also to the graduates like us; our speech, in particular, lasted almost half an hour before loud cheers and claps echoed on the place as we were immediately teleported back to our seats after our short speech.

Soon after our speech followed the awarding of the students to which we were teleported back once again which annoyed Alisha and I but we contained it till the end of the ceremony where we headed back home with Iona wearing eighteen emblems and Alisha and I wearing a very special emblem with the insignia of all eleven Great Sages.

“Let’s go home now?” Iris’s mother asked after hugging Iris who had twenty-five emblems.

“Mhm.”, all of us agreed before Celeste specially teleported us to the residence before a pouting fairy can be seen on the couch as a loud growl echoed around the room.

“Took you all long enough!”, the fairy cried as she pouted. Yikes, we forgot about the Fairy Queen!


I don't know why I FEEL like making tsuns...

50