Chapter 72 – Fairy.
1k 10 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Althea. Chapter 72 – Fairy.

 

Who are you talking to?”  I asked as sweat dripped from my forehead as Alisha hastily approached me with her hands tightened as if it was ready to slap someone hard in the face... please don't hit me! eeeek!

 

“I am talking to Mama!” the fairy said as she adorably flew around me before sitting on top of my head as her wings disappeared like it never existed... who is Mama?! I clearly don’t have any child yet~!

 

“Althea, mind explaining to me?” Alisha suddenly asked as her face was twisted... “I swear, I don’t know who she is!” I said as I immediately fell into a dogeza 1kneeling with your face on the ground.

 

Mama, are you okay?” the fairy suddenly asked as she approached Alisha while tilting her head... eh–ehhhh—why are you calling Alisha, mama as well?

 

Who is Mama?” Alisha asked in a furious tone as the fairy tilted her head before pointing at the two of us using her two adorable fingers... eh– what’s with this situation?!

 

“Okay, how about we calm down here for a second and listen to Althea’s story first?”  Iris clapped her hands as she suggested while approaching us with a confused face... can I stop kneeling now? Is that a yes, okay then!

 

“How about you explain what you saw when you entered the barrier?” Iris asked while looking at me.

 

That is fine with me... hmm, wa–“ I shouted in surprise.

 

“What’s wrong?” Iris asked as I shook my head before replying... “I can’t remember anything...?”

 

“Eh– are you sure, you can’t remember anything?” Iris asked with a doubtful face as I nodded... I can’t remember what happened after I entered...

 

“I don’t believe you!” Alisha said as she glared at the fairy who was flying around the place with sparkling eyes... “I promise, I don’t remember anything after I entered!” I said as Alisha frowned her eyes before a cute voice suddenly spoke... “Mama isn’t lying, don’t worry!” the fairy said as she sat on top of my head.

 

How do you know?” Alisha asked the fairy who poked her cheeks before replying... “Because, I know?”... no one will take that reasoning, you know.

 

Fine, how about we ask the little one then?”  Iris suggested as Alisha and I nodded... “What do you want to ask?”  the fairy asked as she comfortably rested on top of my head... HEY! Don’t play around with my hair! Don’t cut it! Nooo! STOP!!! CUT IT OFF!!

 

“First, who are you?” Iris asked as the fairy plucked one piece of my hair before replying... “I am Mama’s child, uhh– I have no name... give me one!” she said as she slammed her adorable fists on my head. THAT HURTS, STOP IT!

 

"Fine since you don't want to answer that... how about, where are you from?” Iris asked as the fairy plucked another hair out of my head before happily replying... “From Mama of course!”... that doesn’t make sense you know! I never had a child nor will I have one!

 

“Are you telling the truth?” Alisha asked as the fairy flapped her rainbow wings and flew towards Alisha while nodding... “I don’t lie to Mama, you know!”

 

Fine, we’ll go with that for now... how about we head back since I am getting tired of standing here”, Iris suggested after we gave up on asking... there was simply nothing you can do, I forgot everything that happened after I entered and this adorable fairy won’t tell anything at all... it’s a waste of time if we just stay here and keep asking. I thought as we started moving towards the direction of the tree house before a loud growl could be heard from my side... “Mama is hungry!” the fairy said as she flew towards Alisha before sitting on her shoulder while smiling.

 

“Are you hungry again?” I asked as she shyly nodded while looking down, with a face full of embarrassment... a glutton will always be hungry, that is the law of this world... not just this world but to every world where gluttons exist.

 

“Let’s head to a restaurant, is that fine with you?” I asked Iris who thought about it before she asked... “Which restaurant are we heading to this time?” as sweat dripped from her forehead... what restaurant you mean...?

 

Ah– all the dishes in this place are vegetables... I FORGOT! I don’t want to eat vegetables for the whole day... this must be hell. I cried inside as I took out the map and scrambled to look for at least a decent restaurant... surely there must be any store that at least sells meat dishes right?

 

“Mama, let’s go here!”, the fairy who we haven’t named yet, said as she flew towards a certain building on the map and sat on it... the location she wanted to go is a tiny store with the name “Elizabeth’s Diner” which sounds out of the ordinary compared to the others which were “Best Salad” or the likes...

 

“Why do you want to go there?” Alisha asked while looking at the map before the fairy tilted her head and replied... “It’s because Mama wants to eat something that isn’t vegetable”... instantly after her response, a moment of awkward silence filled the atmosphere around us until Iris broke it and asked a vital question... “You can read their minds?”

 

“Of course, I am Mama’s proud child after all!” the fairy said as her eyes sparkled with her mouth slowly transforming into what you would call, a smug face... whose proud child, I clearly don’t have a child yet, you potato tomato fairy!

 

“Fine... I won’t ask”, Iris said as she sighed before she added... “Let’s head to her suggestion then, it’s not like there will be any risk of going there”... true, the only “real” risk we would encounter is actually eating vegetables again... I thought as we nodded before we started moving to the diner.

I personally didn't like how this chapter went but oh well, the next chapter will be better, I hope. Reschuleded the two chapters for today, the next one will be out in 2-3 hours.


47