Chapter 77 – Demon of the Abyss
654 19 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
There will be an important poll at the very end of the story, I hope you answer it.

Chapter 77 — Demon of the Abyss

 

“What are you doing, Jared?!” the leader Namiyan shouted in anger as he stared at the hostage who was the Namiyan Priest.

 

“ME? WHAT AM I DOING? ISN’T IT CLEAR TO YOU GUYS?” the Namiyan named Jared shouted back in an angry tone as he punched the Namiyan Priest who was unconscious.

 

“STOP IT JARED, YOU WILL GET CURSED” the leader Namiyan yelled as he gripped the handle of his sword… “Mama, the Priest will die soon!” an adorable voice resounded inside my mind as I stared at the Namiyan… what should I do?

 

“HA–Me, stop?! Hell no!” the Namiyan screamed as he took out the sword on his back before slamming it straight down at the Namiyan Priest’s head; blood rain spilled over the field, as a head with pointed ears flew up in the air… a disaster was about to come, is what came in my mind as I stared at the head that flew.

 

“AAAAAAAHH!!” a loud scream of agony came out from the Namiyan named Jared as his partner who was keeping quiet rushed up to him in worry… “GET AWAY!” the Namiyan screamed as large purple wings came out from his back with his body slowly turning purple… what is this?!

 

“Demonization?!” a Namiyan muttered as he looked at the scene before the others followed with words such as “Demonization is real?!” and etc.

 

The “Namiyan” entire body slowly turned purple as his nails grew longer and sharper, with every second that passed by, his voice slowly turned rough… not a minute after, his entire body was now fully purple.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!” a loud laugh echoed around the vast fields as an adorable voice echoed inside my mind… “Mama, the barrier of the city core is being attacked! I’ll handle it, be careful against that Demon!”

 

“Immediately, attack it!” Iris shouted as she took out her rifle and pulled the trigger as Alisha looked at me and nodded before she took off with her spear…

 

“Aaaa!” a loud scream can be heard from our sides causing us to look at the origins of the sound before noticing a Namiyan on the ground with a black spider-like figure standing on it, not long after the first scream, more and more screams of agony can be heard as black spider-like figures slowly started appearing.

 

“Wha-what are those?!” a Namiyan screamed as they slowly approached us with loud footsteps… are those Spideas?!

 

“Whatever they are, attack them!” the leader Namiyan instructed as he pulled out his sword and slashed at one of the black spider-like figures before the figure disappeared.

 

“What are tho–?!” I was about to ask when suddenly the alarms inside my head activated as I swiftly backed off while swinging my scythe vertical… BAM, a loud sound came afterward as I pulled my scythe back before sensing another threat to my left and swinging my scythe to the direction as another loud sound followed.

 

“Mama, be careful these Spideas will come at you until the demon is defeated!” an adorable voice resounded around the field causing every one of us to be surprised... “Little one, go back your friends up! We’ll handle the spideas!” a Namiyan shouted at me as I nodded before I gathered mana on my foot before forcefully exploding it as everything around me rapidly slowed down.

 

In front of me is Alisha who was parrying the attacks of the demon, besides her was a bloodied body of a person… it was the human partner of the demon, the corpse had its head half-eaten with a large hole in his stomach; a distance away from Alisha is Iris firing her gun at the demon’s face… from the bullets moving to the sparks from the clash between Alisha and the Demon, I could see them all clearly as I arrived above the demon.

 

As soon as I arrived above the demon’s head, I immediately swung my scythe straight down at its head as a blue and gold fog covered it before time rapidly sped up once again as my scythe struck on the demon’s head… BANG!

 

“AAAAAH!” the demon screamed as I descended behind him before kicking his back as I pulled my scythe towards me… “HOW DARE YOU?! YOU PIECE OF...!” the demon shouted as it twisted its body towards my direction while swinging its long claws towards me… Ah, am I going to be hit once again? I thought as tiny balls of mana flying at supersonic speed exploded between me and the demon as an enormous cloud of dust covered us, seeing an opportunity, I immediately backed off as a familiar voice sounded from the side."Careful there!"

 

“Thanks for the help, Iris!” I said when suddenly a bright purple light shone from inside the dust cloud as a loud scream filled with anger echoed… “YOU LITTLE KIDS!” the demon shouted as it flew out from the dust cloud, coated in a purple fog with its wings wide open.

 

“What are those?!” I asked as several tiny translucent purple balls appeared behind the demon, "HAVE A TASTE OF THIS!" the demon shouted as the balls suddenly vanished out of nowhere... what happened?! I thought as the previously gone purple balls suddenly appeared in front of us... BOOOOOM! 1The END OF the STORY.

 

A place with almost nothing to see other than an enormous blue circular object coated in a green aura... 'how beautiful' I muttered as a small chuckle came from behind, causing me to immediately turn around before seeing a beautiful woman, in a white dress with white hair standing there, on her head was a magnificent tiara... who?

 

"You don't have to worry about who I am, for now, child... just think of me as your guardian angel." the woman spoke as beautiful white wings slowly materialized from her back, "Attribute activate... Plot Armor2Althea's Attribute, Plot Armor which is exactly as the name implies, main character's plot armor." the woman murmured as a powerful force sucked me back into the blue circular object... "My child, I will be forever watching you." a nostalgic soft voice reached my ears as everything once again turned dark... Mama. 3The mysteries of Althea's mother will continue to rise from here, I want to give some kind of spoiler but meh, that isn't fun!

 

"Althea, you there?" a voice called out to me as I tried opening my eyes before seeing an unfamiliar roof, with a brown-haired girl crying beside me... what happened?

 

"Alisha? What happened? Where am I? Where is the demon?!" I asked as she stared at me with shock before hugging me tightly as she spoke... "I thought you were gone, you idiot! Don't just run after the enemy like that! You idiot!" while smacking my back... 

 

"What do you mean?" I asked in a confused tone... I clearly should have either died or have fallen unconscious at that time, I don't even remember what had happened after. I thought as her hug grew tighter.

 

"Let me stay like this for some time." Alisha murmured as she continued to hug me for some time until Iris came into the room and explained what had happened after...  Just before the purple balls exploded, I apparently pushed them at supersonic speeds before taking out the demon by running towards it with a mana bomb, which would have caused my death if the fairy hadn't arrived in time, that was the summary of what Iris was told me.

 

Strange, I don't know anything about how to use a mana bomb, nor would I be able to save Alisha and Iris even if I use instantaneous teleportation... clearly that wasn't me but according to them, it was me... this is weird! And also, a day had passed since the battle according to Alisha... I was unconscious for a whole day... whatever, thinking about it won't help me much... I thought as I let out a sigh.

***

In a dark room, sat a teenage girl with beautiful black wings and blue eyes together with her crystal pink hair; the girl sat on her throne as she stared at a screen showing three teenage girls, two brown hair and one with a white hair standing next to each other... "Iris, you will soon come to love me!" the girl said as she stabbed a doll with a knife while laughing.

I know this chapter ended quite abruptly, it's because the mysterious figure has a fatal part in a future chapter, though I also wanted a better battle but, yeah have to follow the outline.Anyways. I am actually thinking about ending the Althea series just before August which is the month where my class starts (since I am a 15-year-old) but while I was thinking of the ending, I suddenly thought about continuing the series once again and simply stop when my 15-year-old brain can't take it anymore from school and writing, but I want to also know your opinion on whether I should end the series before August or just continue it, so please vote.

End the series or Continue the series
  • End it Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Continue Votes: 8 66.7%
Total voters: 12 · This poll was closed on Jul 10, 2020 02:40 PM.
37