Chapter 81 – A night to smile at.
795 21 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ko-fi shoutout: fireswordy.

Patreon shoutout: none, so sad.

Feel free to join my discord server: http://discord.gg/SWj44TB


Althea, Chapter 81 - A night to smile at.

 

The day had swiftly gone by as the vehicle quietly and smoothly ran towards the open fields with no disturbance whatsoever, right now, Alisha and the others were sleeping on their respective spots with Nahrin sleeping on the floor and Aisha sleeping next to me peacefully… I mean, it is peaceful if you simply don’t think much about her extremely strong kicks to my stomach and face.

 

Really, this girl is a huge mess when sleeping, probably like Alisha back then to be honest but thankfully, Alisha has cured herself of the dangerous sleeping posture.

 

“Mama, cake~!”  Aisha mumbled in her breath as she hugged me tightly with saliva dripping out of her mouth.

 

Haa, what a mess. I thought as I wiped off the saliva that was dripping off her mouth using my precious dress before caressing her hair softly. I wonder if this is what mother felt when I was a child, I must have troubled her a lot back then.

 

After ensuring that she is fully asleep, I carefully moved both of her hands away from me as I stood up from the portable bed that the vehicle has before sitting beside Alisha who had her eyes open the whole time.

 

“Can’t sleep?” I asked as she nodded before getting out of her portable bed and sitting beside me as well as we stared at the window which showed the beautiful night sky.

 

“Hey Althea, what do you think of the night sky?” Alisha asked as her hand grazed past mine while staring at the night sky with glowing eyes.

 

“What do I think of the night sky? The night sky is quite beautiful if I have to say. It’s a mysterious thing that gives you a surreal feeling, the peaceful feeling that you simply couldn’t find anywhere,” I replied as I gazed at her jade white skin and crystal pink eyes which reflected the magnificent night sky, filled with stars.

 

“Is that so, I also think the same thing but you are wrong on the peaceful feeling that couldn’t be found anywhere because I found something else that gives me a peaceful feeling,” she replied as she stared at me for a few seconds before grabbing my hand as she opened her mouth a few times before displaying a bright smile as she held my hand tightly.

 

“I also found one as well,” I said as I stared at her with a smile before our faces got closer once again as we stared at each other’s face before a loud voice interrupted us.

 

“Mama, where are you?” Aisha asked as she rubbed her eyes before looking around the vehicle with teary eyes.

 

“Aisha, what’s wrong?” I asked as Alisha and I quickly snapped back and quickly ran towards her in panic.

 

“Mama, I am hungry!” Aisha said as she patted her stomach as a loud growl echoed around the place.

 

“Is that so, then here have some cookies,” Alisha said as she took out a cellophane full of fresh-looking cookies before handing it to Aisha who quickly grabbed it.

 

“How do you open this?” she asked while tilting her head before I took the cellophane from her and unwrapped the red ribbon that was tied on it before handing it back to her as she took one of the cookies before inspecting it from all sides and taking a bite happily.

 

“Is it delicious?” Alisha asked as Aisha nodded before taking another cookie and splitting it in half before handing it to the two of us.

 

“Mama, eat!” she said while looking at us with a smile before Alisha happily took the cookie she offered and eating it.

 

“Delicious!” Alisha said as she patted Aisha’s hair before she glanced at me and nodded as I took the other half of the cookie and taking a bite on it as the crunchy and sweet taste of a chocolate chip cookie engulfed my entire mouth.

 

“Is it delicious?” Aisha asked as I nodded before unconsciously hugging her as she cuddled up to me.

 

“Mama, hug as well!” Aisha said as she looked at Alisha who was smiling before I handed out a hand towards her as she nodded before joining in the hugging party.

 

“Mhm, Aisha is sleepy now,” she said as she rubbed her eyes after we finished hugging before dropping to the bed with a happy smile.

 

“Mama, sleep with me,” Aisha demanded as I glanced at Alisha who kept smiling before I gently walked towards her right side as Alisha followed and slept on her left side with Aisha on the center.

 

“Mhm, I love you, Mama!” Aisha said as she kissed Alisha and mine’s cheek before closing her eyes as Alisha kissed her forehead with me following afterward.

 

“We love you too, Aisha.” Alisha and I replied with a smile before the two of us stared at each other.

 

“Good night, to you as well, Alisha,” I said as she tilted her head to the side and smiled.

 

“Good night as well, Althea.” She replied as we comfortably relaxed our heads on the long pillow while hugging Aisha as a warm feeling entered my heart. A feeling that I had never experienced for a long time, it was the feeling of a family.

 

The feeling of having a family to love, to care, and to protect, one that I never got to experience, I won’t let this little girl experience the same thing as me. I thought as I closed my eyes with a very warm feeling inside my heart.

This has to be my favorite chapter so far, probably the one I liked the most ever since I wrote the Althea story. I really wished I could write more of these chapters, I always wanted to write one of these chapters that simply showed the romantic advancements between Alisha and Althea along with a certain person that connects the two of them which is Aisha. I am really satisfied with this chapter.

43