Chapter 85 – Dahlia Family.
703 25 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Althea, Chapter 85 - Dahlia Family.

 

“Iris, you are here now!” Iris’s uncle said as he turned around while holding a little boy with the same hair color as him but with blue eyes.

 

Who is that boy? How come, I never heard about him?

 

“How have you been, uncle?” Iris asked as she approached her uncle before inspecting the little boy who was eating a cookie.

 

“It’s been troublesome handling this town while looking after this little kid here, if only I could throw all of them aside,” Iris’s uncle said as he giggled while patting the little boy.

 

“Who is that boy?” Alisha asked as she tilted her head while holding Aisha’s hand on her left side.

 

“Oh, I haven’t introduced you two to my cousin yet huh… this is Calvin, the youngest among the Alverost family. He was just born three years ago after we were saved from that weird ruin,” Iris said as she walked towards us before turning around towards her uncle.

 

“This is Aisha, you could say she is their daughter in a way,” Iris said as she glanced at Aisha who had her eyes half-closed.

 

“That young girl is quite interesting, probably in a year or so, her raw strength would surpass me by ten times,” Iris’s uncle said as he stared at Aisha with interest.

 

“Well enough about that, my stomach has been growling for some time. How about we head inside for now?” Iris’s uncle complained as we went inside the house once again before sitting back down on our seats with Aisha immediately falling asleep on my lap.

 

Soon after we sat down, Iris immediately took out some snacks as we started discussing a few topics, some weren’t too important as it was simply the ranting of her uncle but the other half of the topics were extremely important.

 

One of the topics we had was about the cube three years ago, apparently, they found it once again on the site and started researching it two and a half years ago. What they discovered about it were its functionality and origins, the cube originated from 2 million years ago back in the Golden Era of the world.

 

Apparently, the cube came from the mythical kingdom called “The Sky Empire” which as the name implies, is an empire that lived on a floating island which is quite insane, to be honest, but according to records, that empire existed back then.

 

The Sky Empire, according to the records, was the only Empire that had technology that was extremely out of this world. They apparently had metal unicorns that could fly over a kingdom in two minutes, those unicorns could also drop large round objects that explode once it reaches the ground but what made everyone question whether it existed or not was the fact that there was simply no evidence of its existence.

 

According to the records, the Empire had suddenly disappeared out of nowhere during one of the world’s largest magical wars which was completely strange as they were the ones at the very top of the battle. It was impossible for any other country to attack them.

 

Anyways, back to the topic, the cube apparently came from that exact Empire, and with over a year of navigating through the records, they apparently found a match. The cube was an advanced device made by the Sky Empire using a material called Living EGO but that was about all the information they gathered about the cube.

 

“Mama, I am sleepy!” Aisha complained as she smacked her adorable hands onto my face.

 

“That hurts! Stop it!” I said as she pouted.

 

“Aisha wants to sleep!” she said as I sighed.

 

“Let’s eat dinner first before sleeping, okay?” I said as her cheeks puffed once again.

 

“Yeah, it’s already this late huh… let’s go eat dinner then, if you don’t mind, Iris?” Iris’s uncle inquired.

 

“It’s not much trouble, let’s head to the dining room then,” Iris said while wearing her usual apron as we headed to the dining room where all the dishes were prepared. Dinner for today consisted of steak, salmon, and vegetable salad. 

 

“Let’s start eating then,” Iris’s uncle said as he bowed down and started eating, we soon followed afterward.

 

“Mama, feed me!” Aisha demanded.

 

Do you like getting fed that much? How old are you, I bet you could already eat by yourself… oh well, whatever!

 

“Which one do you want to eat?” I asked as she pointed at the steak without minding the other dishes.

 

“You want steak, sorry but you have to eat vegetables first!” I said as I grabbed some vegetables and placed it on her plate.

 

“No more vegetables! Aisha hates vegetables!” she said with her cheeks puffed up like a pufferfish.

 

“No can do, you have to eat vegetables! Look at Calvin, he eats everything!” I said while feeding her some vegetables as a hmph echoed around the room.

 

“Quite a troublesome girl right there,” Iris’s uncle said as he giggled.

 

“It’s normal for a child to be troublesome though, rather isn’t your son too obedient?” I asked as I fed the angry Aisha.

 

“He’s been like that since early in his days, well, it’s possible that he got it from me since I was like that from childhood,” Iris’s uncle answered as he patted his son’s hair with a smile.

 

“Speaking of which, are you two going to enroll her in the same academy that you two came from?” Iris asked as Alisha and I stared at each other with a “should we?” look.

 

I haven’t thought about that, rather I never thought about enrolling Aisha to any school at all… but that is just bad parenting right…?

 

“We’ll ask Celeste about that, once we finish our mission,” Alisha answered in my stead as she elegantly sliced a piece of steak and stabbed it with her fork before eating it together with rice.

 

“You two could definitely enroll her together with Iona at the Saturade School which handles students starting at 3 years old and above,” Iris’s uncle said as he ate his steak.

 

Saturade School huh… that school that was just recently built by Amaryllis’s father for her younger sister, that does seem like a good place to enroll in.

 

“My son will also enroll in that school, so you don’t have to worry about anyone trying to go after your little daughter right there… not that anyone could even win a fight against her,” Iris’s uncle said as he giggled while patting his son’s hair.

 

“Well, we’ll leave it up to the Celeste for now but it does seem like a good idea to have her enrolled in soon,” I replied as he smiled.

 

“Mama, steak now!” Aisha demanded with a puff.

 

“Oh sorry, I forgot,” I said as I sliced half the steak and started feeding it to her with rice.

 

It seems like she knows how to be patient huh… she waited until we finished talking before asking, that’s one girl. I thought as an hour passed by, with Aisha, Alisha, and I in our room together with Nahrin.

 

The room was very comfortable with air conditioners on two corners, and a very large bed that could fit five people at once.

 

Immediately after entering the room, Aisha took no time on jumping on the bed while heading off to dreamland as Alisha and I walked towards both her left and right side and relaxed there.

 

“If we were to start a family, what would you name it?” Alisha suddenly asked while staring at me.

 

“Wha… what do you mean…?” I asked in surprise as she stared at me intently.

 

“It would be bad for Aisha if she doesn’t have a family name, right?” Alisha answered with a smile.

 

Oh right… Having a family name is equivalent to having a backing, which stops people from bullying you. We were lucky back then to use the Alverost name as our family name but that isn’t possible for Aisha.

 

“That does make sense… how about ‘Dahlia’?” I suggested as she smiled.

 

“Dahlia huh… that sounds beautiful, what does it mean?” Alisha asked while grabbing my left hand.

 

“It’s a beautiful flower that has a variety of colors, with pink being my favorite,” I answered as her grip on my hand became tighter.

 

“That is fine then, let’s ask Celeste once we get back, okay?” Alisha said as I nodded before we stared at each other for a few moments as a bright smile blossomed on our faces.

 

“Mama, so tight!” Aisha suddenly spoke as Alisha and I quickly broke off.

 

“You are awake?” I asked in surprise as she nodded.

 

“Thank you for thinking about me, Mama!” Aisha said as she kissed both of our cheeks.

 

“As long as you will be happy, it’s fine,” Alisha answered as she kissed Aisha’s forehead.

 

“Go to sleep, for now, we have a long day tomorrow,” Alisha said as Aisha nodded.

 

“Hug me!” Aisha asked as Alisha and I glanced at each other and nodded before gently hugging Aisha.

 

“Good night, Mama!” Aisha said as I kissed her forehead.

 

“Good night, as well, Aisha!” Alisha and I answered as we slowly entered dreamland together with both of our hands holding each other tightly.

 

Althea Dahlia, Alisha Dahlia, and Aisha Dahlia… our family huh, I am fine with it. I thought just before entering dreamland.

42