Chapter 90 – Stone of Excalibur?
865 14 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Ko-fi shoutout: fireswordy.

Patreon shoutout: Bluebery

Feel free to join my discord server: http://discord.gg/SWj44TB

Althea, Chapter 90 - Stone of Excalibur?

 

A few moments quickly passed as Iris's uncle came back holding Calvin in his arms together with his wife, Helena who was bringing a tray full of delicious-looking dishes.

 

"Haa–can I eat now?" Aisha asked as saliva dripped from her mouth while staring intently at the dishes on the tray as it was carefully placed on the table.

 

"You can eat all you want, little cutie!" Helena said as she patted Aisha's hair before a hmph came from the other side, the noise came from Calvin who was pouting possibly from jealousy.

 

"Of course, you too as well, my lovely baby!" she said as she hugged Calvin who was pouting before taking a seat beside Iris's uncle, Kanna.

 

"Well then, enough of that! How about we start eating now?" Helena said as we took our plates and filled them with the dishes we liked before taking up our spoon and forks and eating.

 

The dishes Helena had cooked were mostly kinds of pasta, such as lasagna, pizza, carbonara, and the likes, though they are named differently for example the lasagna here was called “Saucy Noodles” for some reason… yeah, it’s a weird name.

 

“Delicious!” Aisha said as she quickly started eating each and every dish here as Helena watched with a smile before Calvin poked her shoulders while imitating what Aisha did.

 

Is this what they call, jealousy at its fullest or is this what they call, inferiority complex?! Truly interesting, I thought as I took a bite on the lasagna before the cheesy taste of the sauce engulfed my taste buds as my tooth chewed on the pasta before gulping all of them at once.

 

"This is really delicious!" I said as I grabbed a slice of the pizza before savoring the absolutely delicious taste it had, especially the bread that was used on it.

 

"Is that so, then have some more!" Helena said with a proud smile.

 

"Then, excuse us!" I said as we went ahead and continued eating the dishes that Helena had given to us.

 

"Speaking of which, where are you three going after this?" Iris's uncle asked as he bit on his pizza slice.

 

"Hmm, we actually haven't planned anything yet. At first, we were thinking of eating out here first before deciding on where we should go next but if you two have any suggestions then we would be willing to listen," I answered while feeding Aisha with a slice of pizza.

 

"Hmm, let me see… how about you three head to the Holy Excalibur Stone here since according to the citizens here, the Holy Excalibur Stone apparently blesses you with good luck and etc," Helena said as she held her hand with her right hand.

 

"Holy Excalibur Stone…? Do you mean that rock that looked like there was a sword stuck on it?" Alisha asked as Helena nodded.

 

"Well, there are many names for that stone, some call it The Sword Stuck in a Rock or whatever but personally, I call it the Holy Excalibur since according to the fairy tales I heard, a sword that is stuck on a rock would be called The Holy Excalibur," Helena said as Calvin poked her shoulders while opening his mouth.

 

"Want some? Here," she said as she personally fed Calvin, a slice of pizza before nodding.

 

Hmm, so there is no official name for the stone huh… Even after a few years, it has never earned an official name. I wonder why that is.

 

"Do you two want to head to the Holy Excalibur first?" I asked the two of them who had their mouth full.

 

"Ta-ht iz fayn fur ma!" Alisha said as she gulped all the food that was on her mouth before drinking the cup of water that was beside her.

 

"Don't talk with your mouth full, that is bad manners! Aisha, don't follow your mother! That is bad, okay?!" I said as Aisha nodded before gulping all the food that was inside her mouth, exactly like Alisha.

 

Like mother, like daughter huh… I do admit, Alisha's personality is very similar to Alisha from her glutton nature to her tastes. It's as if she was her carbon copy to be honest, except for her hair of course.

 

"Well then, we have that in set then, do you two have any other suggestions?" I asked as Aisha raised her hand.

 

"I want matching necklaces!" Aisha said as she glanced at Alisha and mine's necklaces with sparkling eyes.

 

"Oh, you want something like these?" I asked as I showed her the necklace that I wore which was simply a gem with Alisha's name engraved on it.

 

"Yes, like Mamas!" Aisha said as she bit on a slice of pizza once again.

 

She is maturing fast huh, back when I was young, I never cared about necklaces or whatever… Well, considering our financial situation, you could already guess why but still, necklaces or other accessories were not something I cared about honestly.

 

"Hmm, how about you three head to my friend's accessory shop, Kayla's Accessory Shop which is just slightly near from here. You can give her this for some discount on all accessories, especially custom-made ones," Helena said as she handed us a piece of paper with a beautiful handwritten signature that was in gold, the signature was written in weird symbols which exactly meant "Ha Helena".

 

"Oh, you are friends with the owner of Kayla's Accessories?" I asked as she smiled.

 

"Don't mind too much, how about we just continue eating for now?" she said while placing her index finger on her lips while smiling.

 

"O–okay," I replied as we continued eating before a full hour had quickly passed by as we discussed a few things that were mostly about how the two of them met and some of our stories.

 Ko-fi shoutout: fireswordy.

Patreon shoutout: Bluebery

Feel free to join my discord server: http://discord.gg/SWj44TB

44