Chapter 91 – The Dahlia Flower
808 38 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 Ko-fi shoutout: fireswordy.

Patreon shoutout: Bluebery

Feel free to join my discord server: http://discord.gg/SWj44TB

Althea, Chapter 91 - The Dahlia Flower

 

After we had finished eating at the Kitten Bakery, we immediately set off our journey towards the Holy Excalibur or whatever tourist spot.

 

But way before that, there is one spot that someone really wants to go… it was a store that sells exquisite accessories, you guess it… Kayla's Accessories which according to the map is a ten-minute walk from here.

 

The history of Kayla Accessories is actually unknown to most people as it isn't even told on the map, similar to Kitten Bakery. The two shops had also opened at nearly the same with both of their owners having close to no information whatsoever though, we now know who the owner of Kitten Bakery is.

 

Also, according to Helena, she is apparently friends with the owner there which leads me to think that the owner of Kayla Accessories is not from this country, she could possibly be from the Laticia Kingdom like Helena but… That just doesn't match up with Helena's story though, since according to her story, she escaped from the kingdom alone, only to be ambushed by assassins and saved by Iris's uncle.

There is a possibility that the two of them had become friends during the time when they were starting their business which makes more sense… Ahhh–whatever, thinking much about all these unnecessarily useless things won't help me anyway.

 

All I want to know is whether they are our allies or not, for the safety of my loved ones as well as the kingdom. I guess the owner of Kayla's Accessories is an ally since she is friends with Helena but who knows if Helena herself is a spy sent from the Laticia Kingdom.

 

Wait, why am I thinking about this stuff? Shouldn't I be thinking more about how much money will we have left after this whole spending spree?! I thought as we kept walking straight on the paved street which was filled with civilians who were interacting with each other.

 

"Mama, this flower looks nice on you!" Aisha suddenly said as she grabbed a flower from a flower shop and placed it on top of my right ear.

 

The flower was pink in color and looked similar to a Dahlia, which was strange since it shouldn't exist here.

 

"Oh–ho, you like that flower, little girl?" an elderly woman who came out from the flower shop asked while smiling.

 

"Mhm!" Aisha nodded as she glanced at me with a bright smile.

 

"You have great tastes little girl, that flower right there is a Dahlia which is extremely rare to find around this place. That flower actually symbolizes commitment and a strong bond that will last forever, it is usually used to celebrate love and weddings," the elderly woman said as a realization suddenly came up in me, causing me to blush.

 

Did you just say that… it is used to celebrate love?! Waa–did I actually confess to Alisha at that time?! No way, she could have known the meaning of this flower right? A strong bond that will last forever… waaa! Is this love?! I asked myself as I peeked slightly at Alisha who was slightly red.

 

"Mama, I want this flower!" Aisha suddenly shook my hand while looking at me with a pleading gaze.

 

"You three really look like a lovely family, that's rare to see here. How about I'll give you three of these flowers for free?" the elderly woman giggled as she smiled at us.

 

"We don't look like a family, we are a family! Hmph!" Aisha said as she placed both of her hands on her hips as the elderly woman giggled before handing us two more Dahlia flowers.

 

"Take it, in exchange, do you three mind telling me your family name?" the elderly woman asked as we took the two Dahlia flowers.

 

"Coincidentally, we were thinking about registering ourselves as the Dahlia family a day ago," I said as I regained my calm.

 

"Oh–ho, now that is one nice coincidence. The name Dahlia really fits the three of you though, the bonds between each of you are the strongest I've ever seen. A bond that is tied by the strings of fate themselves, that is really interesting to see," the elderly woman said as I tilted my head.

 

"Anyways, you three youngsters should head to your business now. Don't think too much about what I said, just remember that no matter what happens, the three of you will forever be together in life and death," the elderly woman said as she pushed the three of us with a smile.

 

"Mhm, thank you!" Alisha said as she bowed down to the elderly woman before we glanced at each other for a few moments while smiling brightly as the Dahlia flowers that were sitting on top of our right ears slightly shone.

 

"You are really bold, Althea," a soft whisper suddenly came from Alisha's voice as she started running off towards our next destination which is Kayla's Accessories.

 

"Huh… what did you say? I am very bold?! Eeeehhhh, what do you mean I am very bold?! You–wait up! Don't leave me behind! Answer me!" I screamed as I tried catching up to the two of them as fast as I could.

 

"I don't need to answer a dense person like you!" Alisha replied back as she stopped for a moment before glancing at me with her tongue out for a few seconds and running off once again.

 

"Eeehhh, I am dense? That shouldn't be possible!" I shouted as I desperately ran up to them before we soon arrived at the accessories shop which looked exactly like a modern shop with glasses that were filled with mannequins wearing exquisite necklaces and rings that had beautiful gems on them.

 

The necklaces were all beautifully carved with one necklace having the same of a flower, not only the necklaces but also the rings. You could also clearly see proof of the accessories being made by hand which makes it even more impressive.

 

"Eeehh–customers?" a woman with purple hair suddenly came out from the shop with both of her eyes wide open.

 Ko-fi shoutout: fireswordy.

Patreon shoutout: Bluebery

Feel free to join my discord server: http://discord.gg/SWj44TB

 

33