Chapter 93 – AIIISHAAA!!
913 7 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93 - AIIISSHAAAA!

 

“Wha—what are these abilities?!” the woman asked with both of her eyes wide open, as she stared at the hologram with shock.

 

“Uhh… I don’t know what those abilities are as well, I thought you were the one who added them to the necklace,” I awkwardly said while showing a wry smile as she shook her head before inspecting the necklaces that we are wearing.

 

“It’s impossible for someone like me to add such abilities, not even the master blacksmiths of the continent could add those two abilities,” she said as she frowned her eyebrows.

 

“What are these two abilities, Mama?” Aisha asked while tilting her head as she stared at us with a confused face.

 

“I don’t know as well, how about you ask her,” I said as I glanced at the woman who was inspecting our necklaces.

 

“Hmm—Oh, those two abilities?” the woman asked before walking over to the cashier once again and grabbing a dirty brown book. The book was covered in dust and was different from most modern books on the kingdom as the book was held together by nails, the paper inside the book was also very old with rusts near the edges.

 

After she picked the book from the cashier, she returned back to us and started searching through pages after pages before nodding to herself as she coughed, “According to the Astral Book, the ability 「 Extra Life 」is an ability in which grants you another chance of living by sacrificing the item that carries the ability, meanwhile 「 Power Multiplier 」is a legendary passive ability which multiplies your attacks by a certain amount,” she said.

 

Hmm… So you are saying “Extra Life” is simply making a certain item in which case our necklace as a sacrificial item to defy death once? That is one insane ability right there, that’s basically the best ability you can get! Not to mention, that “Power Multiplier”... isn’t this already an overpowered necklace? We just struck gold buying this! I thought as the woman closed the book and sighed.

 

“I just lost over a billion gold coins selling those three to you,” the woman laughed before smiling.

 

“Whatever, you three better treat me to dinner someday, also, make sure you don’t tell anyone else about the abilities of the necklace unless you wish to be chased by assassins every day,” she said while leaning on the wall.

 

“Of course, we won’t even tell a single person about the abilities of our necklace! We aren’t that dumb!” I said as she smiled happily before the sound of bells ringing from the door entered our ears.

 

“Excuse me, is Sheryl here?” a woman with red hair asked as she entered the shop while looking around the place.

 

“Oh, someone is looking for me. I’ll head out first, bye!” the woman, Sheryl said as she waved her hands before going after the red-haired woman.

 

“Hmm, is there anything else you two want here?” I asked as the two of them shook their heads.

 

“Is that so, then let’s head to the last spot for today then?” I asked as the two of them nodded before we walked out of the shop.

 

“Mama, where are we going?” Aisha asked as we stood outside the shop.

 

“Hmm—I don’t know as well, do you two have any suggestions?” I asked as Alisha tilted her head.

 

“How about we head to that rock that Helena and the others have been talking about?” Alisha suggested.

 

Oh yeah, there was that rock… I forgot since the abilities of this necklace simply overwrote everything that was inside my mind, the Extra Life to be exact overwrote everything that I had in mind as it gave not only me but my only family, Alisha, and Aisha another chance to live in the case that they come across the scary event called Death which I pray that they won’t.

 

“I am fine with that, how about you Aisha?” I asked as she nodded before I clapped my hands.

 

“Well then, we have a final destination in mind now! Let’s start walking?” I said as the two of them nodded with Aisha taking both mine and Alisha’s hands while smiling as we soon started our walk towards the Excalibur stone or something.

 

20 minutes quickly flew past as we soon arrived at a fairly populated grass field which was filled with flowers such as dandelion and blue hydrangea. The grass field was filled with people everywhere with most of their eyes stuck on a single object which was located in the center of the field, the object in question is a crystal blue stone that was as tall as 20 feet and as wide as two trucks.

 

The strangest thing about this crystal stone was not its material but because of its shape, they weren’t joking at all when they talked about the stone looking like someone had stabbed a large sword at it as the stone looked like it was really stabbed by a large sword.

 

The sword was also made out of crystal but unlike the stone that it is stuck on, the blade of the sword was yellow in color while the handle was red, and because it was made out of crystal, it basically reflected plenty of light everywhere.

 

“This place is impressive,” Alisha muttered while carrying Aisha on her shoulders as we stared at the rock formation from a safe distance.

 

“True, it really is impressive. I wonder how this rock arrived here,” I said as I stared at the rock before suddenly a soft voice spoke inside my mind.

 

“Finally, a worthy successor! Come here, little girl! You shall inherit my sword art!” a voice rang inside my mind as Aisha suddenly started fading away.

 

“Aisha?!” I shouted as I rushed towards her.

 

"Mam–" Aisha's voice entered my ears as she faded away.

 

"AISHAAA!" I screamed loudly as I fell down on my knees with a pained heart.

38