Chapter 96 – Aisha’s Struggle
912 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96 - Aisha’s Struggle

 

“Cold… Mama, this place is cold!” I cried as my whole body kept shivering from the cold winds that engulfed me.

 

“Mama, where are you… Aisha is scared,” I cried again as my whole mouth started getting frosty with my legs and arms all numb.

 

“Aisha doesn’t want to be here… Aisha wants to go back, Aisha needs to go back… Mama, save me from here, please… Mama... “ I kept mumbling as my whole body suffered from the extremely cold winds of the forest.

 

Suddenly as I was crying, the sounds of bushes rustling entered my ears as my body instinctively stood up and hid behind the large tree in a panic as the sounds of footsteps entered my ears.

 

“Awwooo!” a loud roar echoed from where I was standing, as I peeked from the tree before seeing four extremely large wolves, three of them which were on the sides were blue in color with a small pointy horn on their forehead while the one in the center of the three wolves was like a statue, the wolf was completely crystal blue with a longhorn that is completely made out of crystals.

 

“Wolves?” I muttered as my whole body shook from fear.

 

What should I do…? Should I fight them…? I can run right… no, that won’t work… they would find me if I run… what should I do? I asked myself as my body instinctively grabbed small rocks from the ground while peeking at times.

 

What are the wolves doing here…? Should I throw a rock at them? No… that just won’t work, if I throw a rock… they will find me out… Mama… Aisha is scared, what should Aisha do... I asked myself inside as the footsteps of the wolves slowly got louder.

 

Should I fight them… but what can I use to fight them? I asked while looking around the place which was completely empty, there were branches from the trees but they are completely out of reach from me. Rocks won’t work either, these rocks are way too weak to fight against monsters…. What should I do…?! I kept questioning as my heart started beating faster than ever as my blood started rising high with my hands and legs shaking violently.

 

“Awoooo!” a loud roar echoed around the forest as the footsteps quickly disappeared, after a few moments of waiting, I peeked out from the tree I was hiding before noticing the whole place was completely clear. It was as if there was nothing there, knowing the place is safe. I slowly got out from the tree while preparing the several rocks I have in case of emergency.

 

One step at a time, I walked out from the tree before sighing in relief as there was completely no signs of the wolves anymore. 

 

“I should get out of this place quickly,” I said as I turned around before making a dash from the place, with no endpoint in mind, I kept running as long as I get out from that place. Away from danger, was my target.

 

After a few moments of running, I turned around before realizing, I had ran out of stamina already and the distance I ran was still not far enough but I couldn’t run anymore, my legs were already tired, my breathing is unstable.

 

“Mama, what would you do this in this situation?” I mumbled as I sat down on a nearby tree before relaxing there for a few moments as I quickly thought up a plan, taking in all the information the voice had told me.

 

“I wished I had listened properly…” I mumbled as I looked up at the sky which was covered by the large leaves of the tree, it was to the extent that another atmosphere had been created, one that could rain without the outside world raining.

 

If I remember correctly, the old woman said that my magic pouches will be confiscated, my stamina will be halved, and what else was it… I think it was my mana also being restricted or something, what about my System Authority? I asked as I attempted to call Nehra by calming my mind and attempting to match my brain’s wavelength with the console but all was futile as the only response I got was static noise which meant there was no signal.

 

As expected of a Goddess huh… this is tough, Aisha wants to go back home now… Aisha wants to sleep in Mama’s embrace and eat Mama’s foods! I thought as a sigh left my mouth while I was relaxing.

 

“Fine… you want to play that way then Aisha will play the other way!” I said as I gripped both of my hands before forcefully standing up while ignoring the pain from all the injuries on my feet and hands.

 

“Just you wait, Mama… Aisha will be back soon,” I said as I thrust my hand up in the air as to motivate myself before looking around the place for a weapon, as always the entire place was filled with nothing that could be used as a weapon.

 

“I wonder if I can get a branch from up there,” I mumbled as I looked down on the floor before picking up a few medium-sized rocks and throwing them a tree a few distances away from my place. Soon after the rock struck the tree, the whole ground shook for a few seconds before a branch fell off from the tree as a bell sound echoed inside my head.

 

“Achievement Unlocked: Your First Branch! Health Points increased by 0.5x as well as Strength Points increased by 0.5x,” a familiar voice sounded inside my mind as a smile grew on my face.

 

“It seems like the old woman forgot to turn off the Administrator level system huh… Finally, some hope! Mama, I will be coming home soon! Be sure to cook some delicious dishes!” I mumbled happily as energy quickly replenished with my wounds quickly disappearing.

Now, does this count as LitRPG?! Can I add LitRPG... no? okay, Koko will cry.

36