Althea, The Weeb Grimoire [Bloopers]
574 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Althea. The Weeb Grimoire

“Where am I? Is this heaven?” I asked while looking around before attempting to recall what had happened before—Ah… I am dead now right, is this the so-called “isekai” everyone in my classroom wished?

If it is...then I wonder what powers I wield? I thought to myself before trying to move certain parts of my “body”, only to realize—they don’t exist, almost as if they were completely removed from the world.

“Strange...how am I able to think without a body?” I muttered while staring down at the deep, dark abyss that surrounded me.

“How do you even cast those weeby spells?” I asked myself before a single anime resurfaced inside my mind—it was an anime called Airplane Sun, the anime that really inspired me to become stronger—it was a very famous anime within our school, to the extent that you could see teachers and even classmates cosplaying as a blonde-haired man with muscular structure and golden eyes.

“I wonder if I have to shout out those cool-sounding chants before being able to cast some kind of magic?” I mumbled before remembering how cringey those chants sound like.

I can’t even imagine myself, dressed in a sailor uniform—with a brown-hair wig as well as pink eyes— covering my right eye with my left hand while pointing my left index finger at some edgy black-haired swordsman and shouting, “I—THE MASTER OF THE FIRE KINGDOM—bring forth the powers of the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, and Air Normads and destroy the peace within you!”

“Huh?! What is happening?” I asked myself as a bright-white light engulfed my vision—not only my vision but my entire body, it felt super hot—almost as if I was slowly being roasted in the flames of all the normal people in the world, is this what they call “Retribution Magic”?!

Slowly, but surely, the white light that engulfed me slowly disappeared as a muscular figure slowly started appearing in front of me—with a pointy hair and a weirdly polygonal face, he stood in the darkness with a powerful aura.

“W-Who?!” I asked while slowly backing off as fear rose in my heart—is this guy possibly an enemy… am I going to die again, after being dead already? Such potatoes, that only happens in those potato animes right?! No wait… if this was an anime then I would surely die and suddenly materialize once again if I have really good willpower right? And yes, I am talking to you, Spear Art Offline!

As I was deep in thought, the man slowly turned around as his blue hair became clear and his blue eyes shone through the entire room as his mouth slowly opened, “It’s me RI—“.

“SCRAP YOU! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR MEMES!” I shouted while punching the man as he flew to outer space before a loud voice echoed around the place, “LOOKS LIKE TEAM BURRITO IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!” before a bright shiny star shone on the skies.

17