Alisha, The Clingy.
538 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alisha, The Clingy.


While walking down the dimly-illuminated road which had odd weird red stones, I stared at the brown-haired figure, whose bodily features were extremely identical as mine, whose back leaks off a feeling of confidence, power.

 

“Hey, Althea!” I shouted while running up to the brown-haired figure as she slowly turned around, making her soft and smooth face visible to my sight, her pink crystal eyes that were out of this world and her red lips that was that of royalty, out shadowed everything around her, bringing all your attention into her.

 

“What’s up?” her cutely gentle voice entered my ears as she asked while tilting her head to the right side, as an unexplainable feeling slowly rose up inside my heart, a feeling almost like trust, but more than simple trust.

 

“Nothing!” I replied while catching her soft and fluffy right hand and hugging it tightly as my body felt the warmth of hers, allowing me to feel safe. Her hair that gave off the scent of roses, and her cutely confused eyes that brings happiness, almost became clear to me.

 

Opening her mouth, she asked in a gentle voice, “You always love calling my name for no reason, is that a new habit of yours?” as her smooth hand weaved through my hair, almost like the ocean waves but innumerable times better.

 

Feeling a weird tingling feeling inside my heart, I stopped in place before slowly and instinctively opening my mouth as the words that should never come out from my mouth, came out. “That’s because, I love you!” I spoke in a soft voice while tightening my grip on her right arm as I stared directly at her eyes, feeling extremely happy.

 

“I love you too, my dearest partner-in-crime,” her soft and loving voice entered my ears as my heart immediately skipped a beat, hearing the words I wanted to hear all the time, I understood what this unexplainable feeling was… it was the feeling of love, not of family, not of friendship but of person.

 

The feeling where even a single minute of chatter, the feeling where even a single minute of seeing each other, is enough to bring a smile into your tiny dark world. It was the feeling that you can trust this person, that even if you place a billion effort onto this person, as long as you get together with one another, everything will be fine. A selfish feeling, that every person wishes.

 

“Hehehehehe!” a soft giggle came out from my mouth as I clung onto the brown-haired figure’s hand while grinning as happiness engulfed my entire being, as the two of us walked down the dimly illuminated streets of Oaksville, holding onto one another.

 

 

14