Aisha, The Glutton.
371 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aisha, the Glutton


Sitting down on the comfortable bed, swinging both of my legs in the air alternatively, I stared at the two brown-haired figures, who looked extremely identical to each other. Staring at the two of them as they fix each other’s hair, chat with each other and smile at each other, while ignoring me as an annoying feeling rose up inside my heart.

 

‘What should I do to get Mama’s attention…?’ A single question quickly crept up inside my mind as I stared at the two of them before puffing up my cheeks with air from my lungs as an idea suddenly popped up inside my mind.

 

“Maaaamaaa! Aisha is hungry!” I screamed loudly while kicking the bedsheets of my bed with my feet in an alternative pattern before one of the two brown-haired figures, specifically the one with the most serious atmosphere around her, suddenly turned around and stared at me with both of her hands tangled together as she frowned her eyebrows.

 

‘Eeeeek! Did I get her mad?!’ I asked as a creepy feeling rose up inside my heart, it was the feeling of danger as she slowly walked towards me before sitting down beside me on the bed and fixing the bedsheets.

 

“Are you hungry, again?” she asked while staring at me as she finished fixing the bedsheets, before her fingers slowly approached me, forcing me to close my eyes as I braced for the worst of the worse.

 

But unlike what I had expected, her gentle fingers instead softly weaved through my hair, combing it as her loving voice entered my ears, asking “What do you want to eat, this time?” as the feeling of relief replaced the fear inside my heart.

 

“Anything Mama cooks is fine for me,” I softly answer while slowly opening my eyes as her pink crystal eyes that were like diamonds, and her smooth, pure face entered my sight as her lips twisted into a smile.

 

“You little cutie, you and Alisha are really the same,” she said while patting my back as my sight slowly started ascending before realizing that I was already being carried by her as the two of us slowly moved towards the door.

 

“Alisha, we’ll head to the kitchen to eat first, you can catch up to us once you are done!” she said while looking at the other brown-haired figure as she smiled before the two of us quickly left the room and towards a white-tiled space filled with dozens of magic devices that normal people wouldn’t expect to see.

 

“Stay there and wait for me as I cook your favorite bacon and eggs, okay?” she placed me down on a wooden chair and said before my head instinctively tilted up and down as she smiled before walking towards one of the dozen magic devices and started cooking.

 

15