Shana, The Yandere Stalker
453 11 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shana, The Yandere Stalker.

Inside a dark and gloomy room filled with luxury, I sat on my bed staring at a screen that showed a white-haired girl cooking dishes—eating on a restaurant—doing paperwork—sleeping—and working on school projects.

Haa—my dearest Iris, when will you look at me once again—like that time when we were playmates?” I mumbled as I stared at the screen intently while sharpening a blunt black knife on my hand with a white-haired doll sitting beside me.

My dearest Iris—when will you smile at me like that time, when will you play board games with me again?” I asked alone while reminiscing the good old time when the two of us were playing around at the National Park during her visit.

My dearest Iris—I won’t let you look at anyone else, other than me—wait for me, my beloved dear! I will be there soon!” I threw the blunt knife towards a brown-haired doll on the far distance while laughing as I laid on the bed, waiting for the exact date—that I will finally be able to visit my beloved dear.

It has been eight years since we last met, my beloved Iris—I will meet you on our 21st birthday, don’t worry!” I smiled while looking up at the ceiling before closing my eyes as I entered dreamland.

[A preview of what will happen in the second volume]

13