The Ancestral Powers and the Founder.
1.4k 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ancestral Powers.

Above the clouds, sat eighteen beautiful and handsome figures—the figures all had black hair and yellow eyes—looking down at world from above, observing the changes while protecting a certain continent from destruction.

These eighteen figures are the mysterious Ancestral Powers—who originated from the Alverost family, these eighteen figures are the most powerful people in the world—and is generally classified as a Divine Being, according to the records—these people can destroy a Dragon with a snap of their fingers, or even split an entire continent with a single punch.

But unknown to all of the people—these people have no freedom, and only have one job and that job is to protect the fate of the world, this was the job that was assigned to them from the Goddess of Love and Kindness, a Grimoire who sat at the very top of the world together with her beloved wife.

The world really has been so peaceful huh,” one of them mumbled as they stared intently at the world from above while eating cookies.

True—unlike before, there has been no noteworthy events, it has been boring here.” one of them complained while laying down on the fluffy cloud.

I wonder if we will see something for a change, it would be nice to come down once in a while—I wish I didn’t take up this job, but the offer given was just too good.” another one spoke as he sighed.

True, that Goddess told me that our family would be given prosperity and safety for thousands of years—I just can’t deny such a reward, but who knew it would be like this,” a slim figure laughed as the others followed.

Do you sense that?” a feminine figure asked as she stood up abruptly before the others soon realized something had arrived.

I never knew I would be alive to see such an event,” the first figure who spoke, said loudly as his eyes opened wide.

TrueI never expected to see the Goddess’s beloved child who she hid on another world to suddenly descend onto this world as a Grimoire,” another one spoke as all of them stared at the bright pink light that engulfed the entire world for a few seconds.

The light was so bright that it practically blinded the eyes of the Ancestral Powersreaching high above the skies, the particular event in question was the Descent of Althea into the World of EGOthe place she was supposed to be born.

That Goddess really hid her daughter wellmaking her live as a human, only for her to die from something unexpected and reincarnate as a Grimoire like herself,” a pink-haired female with pink eyes chuckled as she stood up from her throne and looked down at the world.

I guess, we will soon be meeting our new Queen huh…” the female said as the others stared at her with pride.

The Birth of the Queen Grimoirethe one who rules the Galaxy, what an event.” the female shouted as she looked up in the sky with a smile.

The female in question, is the true founder of the Alverost familya Grimoire whose name is recognized throughout the entire world, the Grimoire Kayla.

15