[Character Introduction – Update]
984 13 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been so long since the last character introduction, so I decided to create a new updated version of it with more details provided than before, and also there will be a few more characters that are extremely critical to the second volume listed here. Illustration for Althea and Alisha will not be shown as it isn't completed yet. Well then, enjoy reading this short introduction.


(Credits to taka_sui for the very impressive illustration)

[Althea]

Age: 186Paradox Age

Race: Grimoire 7Goddess

Description: The main character of the story, was first born as a human on the planet Earth but was reincarnated after dying from her injuries that she earned from being involved in an airplane crash incident, her human appearance directly copies the heroine [Alisha]'s appearance at the start but slowly diverts from it.

 

Her main weapon is a scythe and she generally likes being in a human form for many reasons (eg. capability and safety), she is able to cook basic dishes and is extremely doting on the ones she likes, especially her daughter, Aisha who suddenly came into her life.


(Credits to taka_sui for the very impressive illustration)

[Alisha]

Age: 188Paradox Age

Race: Human9Demi-Goddess

Description: The heroine of the story, who originated from a tiny village near the edge of the continent which is surrounded by trees, she was first abandoned by her parents at the age of 13 and was blind at the start until she enters a contract with the main character, Althea which brought her health to the maximum and also her charm.

 

She is generally the quiet type of person and is curious about the world especially their appearance. She also doesn't trust many people and relies heavily on the main character, Althea. Her main weapon of choice is a spear but is fine with using a scythe, her main trait is that of a glutton, a cute glutton which was also the trait that her daughter, Aisha acquired.


[Aisha]

Age: 8

Race: Half-Grimoire 10Princess Grimoire

Description: One of the main characters of the second volume11Althea: Her Ascent and is the biological daughter of Althea and Alisha, born through their mana,

Spoiler

her previous identity was that of a System Administrator who wished to experience the thing called "Family" after noticing the two main characters, Althea and Alisha... her wish was granted by a mysterious Goddess who is also the Guardian Angel of the Future Dahlia Family.

[collapse]

 

She is well-known for her pink hair which mostly came from Althea's mana and can turn into a Grimoire at will, her main weapon of choice is... nothing other than spells, she adopted Alisha's clingy and glutton trait while having twice as much the mana and talent of Althea, her face is more that of Alisha.

Spoiler

She also has traits that come directly from Althea's previous-life body.

[collapse]

[Iris Alverost]

Age: 21 12Paradox Age

Race: Human131/128 percent Grimoire, coming from her Ancestors

Description: One of the side-characters who has as much screentime as Althea and Alisha, has white hair and white eyes and is known for her clumsiness which isn't shown at most times, other than the side stories. She was born in the Alverost family which is well-known for their integrity, power, and knowledge.

 

She is extremely intelligent and enjoys joking around with Althea and the others, her connections with others are far more than what people know, she can also do house chores and can cook fairly well, that is if she doesn't break stuff.

Spoiler

In Volume 2, it is revealed that Iris inherited her ancestor's blood and has as much as 0.0001 percent the talent and mana of her ancestors, though she is considered as human because of how little it is.

[collapse]

[Nahrin]

Age: <unknown>

Race: Ice Fenrir 14Nightly Knight Frost Fenrir

Description: One of the side characters, she is an Ice Fenrir which was first thought as a Helper Wolf... her abilities include teleportation and spatial magic, and loves to hide around places while watching her owners, she generally comes out from her hiding whenever her owners are in danger.

 

She was first found injured after falling down from the skies, with close to no chance of surviving had it not been her luck that Althea and Alisha found her, she is extremely loyal and loves to play around with her owner's daughter, Aisha.

Spoiler

In Volume 2, she becomes the Guardian Wolf of Aisha and hides under her shadow, Aisha also loves to ride her whenever she is tired.

[collapse]

Please press the spoiler if you like to read some spoilers for the second volume, which reveals a lot of secrets.

Spoiler

[Amelia]

Age: UNKNOWN

Race: Goddess 1Queen Swords Goddess

Description: The Sword Goddess of the World EGO, she is the other mother of Althea who had she never saw until the reveal on the second volume, she first met Althea's daughter when she was dragged inside her dimension and is her personal teacher.

[collapse]

Spoiler

[Thea]

Age: UNKNOWN

Race: World Goddess2Galaxy Goddess

Description: The most well-known Goddess in the world of EGO, and also the first-ever Grimoire to exist in the world, she is the mastermind of the Ancestral Powers which was soon passed down to her daughter, Althea. Her powers are unknown but according to the Ancestral Powers, she can destroy a single galaxy with a snap of her fingers.

 

She descended onto the modern world, Earth carrying Althea as to hide her from the potential dangers and wanted her to live a happy life there but the Gods of Earth had rejected her wish and decided to bring disaster upon them which made her angry and caused the destruction of the planet Earth before reincarnating her daughter as a Grimoire like her. She also personally created the Attribute [Plot Armor] to make sure her daughter doesn't die during her time, with the side effect of the attribute being the protection of her loved ones which makes Alisha basically invincible.

[collapse]

Spoiler

[Yuna]

Age: UNKNOWN

Race: Demon Goddess 3Reincarnated as Goddess of Joy

Description: A princess of a kingdom, who was the childhood friend of Iris, she has an obsession over Iris in what is called "Yandere Love" and wants to kill Althea and Alisha for being with her. Her lore is unknown.

[collapse]

Spoiler

[Mihou]4Self-inserting myself.

Age: UNKNOWN

Race: Guardian Angel5Creator

Description: The mysterious Guardian Angel of Althea and Alisha who had granted the wish of their daughter, Aisha... she first disguises as the leader of the Ancestral Powers and is extremely obsessed over cute stuff, her true identity is the Creator of All and is fond of Althea, Alisha, Aisha, and Thea as well as Amelia.

[collapse]

Well then, with that out of the way, I congratulate you for reading this far.

34