Chapter 94 – Bump
921 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 94 - The World Sword Art I

[Aisha’s Perspective, spoken by the Future Her.]

 

“Mama… where are you? Mama?!” I asked while looking around the place as fear rose inside my heart.

 

Everywhere around me was all dark, not a single star, not a single life… it was all darkness, different from a dream.

 

“Nehra, where’s Mama?!?!” I screamed loudly as a tiny hologram with eyes and mouth appeared beside me.

 

“Calm down, Aisha! The two of them are safe, you don’t have to worry about them… rather, you have to worry about yourself! To the right!” the hologram shouted as I unconsciously slashed through my right side before a white fog dispersed.

 

“Wha...what are those?” I asked as a translucent blade covered in pink fog materialized on my right hand. The blade was about 85 centimeters long with a handle that was filled with pink flowers.

 

“As expected of the former System Administrator Alysha,, strong as always, anyways the one who dragged you here will be coming in a few seconds,” the hologram said as I gripped my weapon tightly, preparing for battle.

 

“Stop calling me that, I am no longer Alysha! I am Aisha, and also don’t forget to clear my memories after this, let me live peacefully!” I shouted as the hologram giggled with signs of approval before a foggy blue figure appeared from the distance, the foggy blue figure had beautiful white wings that were as tall as the sky on this area.

 

A Sword Angel huh… haven’t seen them in a long time, oh well… let me get this finished real quick, so I can return back to my beloved Mamas! I told myself as I snapped my finger before thousands of holograms appeared on the blade of my weapon before disappearing.

 

“Welcome to my lonely abode, little one!” the figure said as her figure was slowly becoming visible. The figure had white hair, a beautiful white dress as well as white eyes with a blue fog that covered her.

 

“I don’t have time to talk to you!” I shouted as I swung my sword vertically before a loud boom echoed around the empty place as hundreds of slashes engulfed the figure.

 

“That should do it,” I muttered as I relaxed my guard as the slashes disappeared.

 

“Be careful, Alysha!” the hologram shouted as the white woman who should have been dead, suddenly appeared in front of me while holding an elegant curved single-edged blade on her right hand.

 

“A young system administrator huh… how about you let this elder sister teach you the true powers of a system administrator?” the woman said as she held her blade up in the air before swinging it towards me as fear immediately arose inside my heart.

 

“Stop right there, Amelia!” a voice suddenly echoed around the place as a beautiful woman with brown hair and pink eyes appeared in front of me, blocking the swing.

 

“Mama…?!” I muttered in shock as the woman glanced at me while smiling.

 

“To be exact, I am your grandmother,” the woman said as my eyes were wide open from shock.

 

“Come on, Amelia! Can’t you be a little soft to our child’s beloved daughter?” the woman who claimed to be my grandmother said as she suddenly walked towards me and picked me up.

 

“How would I know, it’s our child’s daughter when she doesn’t even look like you or me?!” the white-haired woman said as she sheathed her weapon.

 

“Haa—reckless as always, thankfully, our daughter didn’t end up like you,” the woman who is carrying me, giggled as she patted my hair.

 

“Who are you two?” I asked while tilting my head in confusion.

 

“Hmm—I did say that we were your grandmothers but that wouldn’t work well when talking to another administrator huh...let me reintroduce ourselves, I am Thea… you may already heard about me,” the woman who was carrying me, said as she smiled.

 

That name sounds familiar… where have I heard of it? I could have sworn I heard about it somewhere… Thea… wait, Thea?!

 

“Thea, as in the first Goddess of the World?!” I asked in shock as she giggled.

 

“First Goddess huh… that name really brings back memories, oh well… you are correct about that but please just call me Grandma!” the woman asked as I shook my head.

 

“There is no way, I can call someone as mighty as you, a grandma!” I argued as her face drooped.

 

“My own grandchild, not wanting to call me grandma… this world is too cruel!” the woman said as she kicked the empty floor before a crack suddenly appeared.

 

“Thea, stop it!” the white-haired woman screamed as a billion sword slashes suddenly appeared below us as the crack disappeared.

 

“Ah—sorry!” the woman who claimed to be my grandmother said as her face came back to life.

 

“What a pain… here I thought I finally found a successor to my original sword art, haaa—!” the white-haired woman muttered as she sat on the floor.

 

“What do you mean… wouldn’t it be better to teach our granddaughter instead of some random person?” the woman, Thea said as she sat beside the white-haired woman while placing me on her lap.

 

“But…” the white-haired woman tried to retort only to be stopped.

 

“There are no buts! You have to teach her, I mean who else would be a better candidate than the ones with your blood?” the woman, Thea said as the white-haired woman stopped for a second before nodding.

 

“That does make sense, well then, let’s not waste time! Let’s get started!” the white-haired woman energetically said as she stood up before looking at me.

 

“From this moment, I will be your teacher, Amelia!” the white-haired woman, Amelia said as I glanced at the person who was carrying at me.

 

“Good luck, my cute little granddaughter!” she said while looking at me with full expectations.

 

What in the world… did I just get into?! Mama… please save me from these two creepy women! Mamaaaaa! I screamed inside as the whole place suddenly turned into a forest.

 

“Althea huh… what a cute name you were given… you truly did find a partner worthy of you, my little daughter, Alyelia.1Althea's real name... Revealed” the white-haired woman mumbled as she stared at the spot where the two disappeared while smiling.

39