Volume 1. Chapter 98 – Aisha vs Wolves II
862 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Althea, Chapter 98 - Aisha vs Wolves II.

 

A few moments later, the wolves had finally caught up as I held the half-rusted sword tightly while preparing myself for the battle that will happen in a few moments. The wolves were all staring at me with hungry faces as if they found the perfect food to eat.

 

“Come at me—is what I would say but it seems like this is turning more like a duel huh…” I muttered as the wolf in the center nodded at my words—from that little interaction the wolf in the center had done, I could already tell that these wolves are highly intelligent creatures that could understand the human language which makes this battle even harder.

 

“Awwooo!” the wolf in the center howled as it patted the head of the wolf to it’s left as if telling her to fight against me first, the wolf on the left—having been commanded by its leader, took a step as it entered a stance.

 

“Once this rock falls to the ground, the battle starts, okay?” I asked as the wolves nodded before I picked up a rock from the ground and threw it up in the air as I stabilized my heartbeat, with my eyes locked onto the wolf as my ears listened to the sound of the rock hitting the ground. A second later after I threw the rock, the sound of an object hitting the ground entered our ears as I dashed towards the wolf with my sword on my right hand, ready to slash through its head.

 

As I was running towards the wolf—a white flash suddenly moved past me as a loud sonic boom exploded beside me, causing one of my ears to explode as alarms rang inside my mind, feeling a threat, I immediately twisted my body to the side while placing my sword in a position to parry.

 

CLANG! The sound of metallic objects clashing each other echoed around the forest as the wolf bit on the blade of my sword, causing its mouth to bleed. Seeing an opportunity in front of me, I quickly rose my right foot up in the air before slamming it down to the wolf with as much force as I could before a loud howl full of agony echoed around the forest as the wolf disappeared from its original spot.

 

“Awwoooo!” a howl echoed from the tree behind me as I turned around before seeing the wolf all bloody with its eyes slowly turning red as if it was provoked—It seems like the fight has just started huh. I thought as I gripped my sword tightly while closing my eyes to calm myself down.

 

“Awwooo!” the wolf howled once again as the sound of dirt flying off entered my ears before the sound of wind brushing past my right side followed as I moved to the left side while thrusting my sword at my right side before the sound of flesh being sliced off entered my ears as I opened my eyes to see the wolf bleeding on the ground with a painful expression.

 

“That’s one down,” I muttered as I looked at the other three wolves who were all full of blood shoot eyes now—it seems like it won’t be a duel this time.

“Mama, watch me grow!” I shouted as the three wolves disappeared from their original spot as I quickly backed off from my original spot before launching a kick to my side before using the momentum to push me high up in the air.

 

“Jackpot!” I mumbled as I dropped to the ground with my sword pointing straight down at the leader wolf—soon after I hit the ground, the sensation of bones, flesh, and organs being pierced was felt as my sword pierced through the body of the leader wolf causing it to howl loudly.

 

Seeing their leader bleeding on the ground, the other two wolves howled angrily as the two of them rushed towards me with their mouth open.

 

“It seems like this is the end,” I smiled as I was immediately knocked back to a tree with all of my bones cracking, as the teeth of the wolves pierced through my arms.

 

Mama… I love you very much, thank you for everything! I wished I could have played with you more… Aisha wished I could have eaten more of your food, the cookies especially… I wished I could have slept with you more, listen to your stories—I thought as pain filled my entire mind as my eyes turned moist.

 

“AAAAHH!” I screamed in agony as one of the wolves bit on one of my kidneys.

 

It hurts… Mama, it hurts! Mama… is this is the end for Aisha…? It seems like so… Mama, Aisha will be going ahead first—I—love—you—Mama… I cried inside as my eyes started blurring out as the image of my two beloved parents entered my mind, two brown-haired pink-eyed girls holding my hand as we walked by the streets happily.

 

Family… Aisha wishes to see Mama one more time… I cried as all my memories together with Mama entered my mind, the very short time we have been togetherfrom when I was still a little fairyfrom when I was given a proper name… I will never forget all of them

 

“I love you, Mama… see you in the skies” I cried softly as my eyes slowly closed as no more sound could be heard from my ears—bye Mama, I love you very much!

I actually cried writing this chapter... omg, mercy on me. I never wanted to cry this much

 

 

24