Volume 1. Chapter 99 – Paradox [END of Volume 1]
824 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Althea, Chapter 99- Paradox.

 

“Are you really that weak to give up at this time?” a voice called out to me as I stared at the completely empty space inside my mind—the voice was feminine and sounded similar to mine, her tone was that of someone who is making fun of a person.

 

“So what?” I replied angrily as I stared at the origin of the voice which was to my far right—a girl with the same height, hair, eyes, and even aura as me, she was me.

 

“Ha—what about all of those wishes you made a few hours ago?” she asked in a mocking tone as she slowly approached me with a disgusting smirk.

 

“What about all of those promises you made to your deaareeest Mama?” she asked while displaying a grin as she sat down beside me.

 

“What about it?!” I shouted angrily as I punched her annoying face—causing her to be knocked back a few meters.

 

“Is your Mama worth that much to you, enough for you to disregard all the promises you made to her?” the girl asked as she stood up and brushed her cheeks and clothes before looking at me with a grin.

 

“Of course not! Mama is worth more than anything in this world!” I shouted as I punched the dark and empty floor.

 

“If she is really worth that much to you, then why are you giving up?” she said as she approached me once again with a mocking smile.

 

“WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?!” I shouted angrily as I stood up and ran to her while throwing punches as tears fell from my eyes.

 

“WHAT CAN I DO? I AM POWERLESS! I AM USELESS! I KNOW!” I shouted while continuously throwing kicks and punches at her as my voice turned hoarse.

 

“I KNOW I AM USELESS! STOP TELLING ME THAT!” I angrily said as I fell down to my knees after punching her in the face and kicking her stomach dozens of times.

 

“I know you are useless, my dear me but you have to tell me, what are you willing to sacrifice for your mother? How far is your desire to see your dearest mothers? Is it just at this level?” the girl said as she cracked her neck a few times before looking down at me with a smirk.

 

“STOP IT! I SAID STOP IT!” I said as I stood up and smacked both of our heads as a loud bang echoed.

“How about this, I’ll let you see your dearest mothers in exchange, you give me something I want,” the girl said as she grabbed my cheeks and forcefully made me stare at her eyes.

 

“How would I know you aren’t scamming me?” I calmed myself down for a few moments before asking as she tilted her head to the side.

 

“That’s because I am you,” she answered before throwing me to the ground before placing her right foot on my stomach.

 

“How about it, do you accept? If you don’t answer within ten seconds, I will simply let you die here,” she said while looking at me with a grin.

 

“Fine, I’ll take your offer!” I shouted as I pushed her foot away from me before standing up while glaring at her.

 

“That’s the right thing to do, my cute younger me! Now, I’ll take over your position as a System Administrator as well as the memories you had during those days. Now then, let me help you out real quick to complete this offer,” she said as she snapped her fingers before a screen popped out in front of me showing my body moving by itself as it slashed through the two wolves who were attacking me—compared to what I remember, my body was completely free from injuries, it was as if it was reborn.

 

“Now, our deal will be completed once your body can escape from your grandmothers. Is that fine with you?” she asked while staring at me with a smile.

 

“That is fine from me,” I answered as she nodded before suddenly, my head suddenly started aching as my entire vision blurred.

 

“Our deal is complete, once you wake up… you will be on your mother’s lap, now then, enjoy your half-grimoire life, other me!” the girl said as she waved her hands at me before everything turned dark once again as a soft sensation can be felt from my back.

 

“Aisha, wake up! It’s morning!” a familiar voice entered my ears as I slowly opened my eyes to see both of my beloved mothers’ faces smiling at me.

 

“Mama—what happened?” I asked while confused as thousands of memories entered my mind—memories that are not familiar to me.

 

“You should stop disappearing out of nowhere again! You don’t know how tired we were from looking for you all over the town!” my beloved mother shouted at me as she kissed my forehead with a smile.

 

“I am not mad at you, but if you want to play—please just tell us, it’s a pain looking around for you, only to find you asleep on Iris’s garden,” my most beloved mother said as she combed my hair using her hands—huh… what happened before, I can’t remember!

 

“Do you understand, Aisha?” my beloved mother asked as I nodded.

 

“Aisha understands!” I said as my head suddenly started aching together with the feeling of something being lost.

 

“Mama, Aisha is sleep...y” I muttered as I closed my eyes from the pain as a soft and moist object touched my forehead.

 

“It’s fine, you can sleep for now. My beloved daughter,” the voice of my mother entered my ears as I slowly succumbed to the sudden drowsiness that had struck upon me.

Interesting... what had suddenly happened? Wasn't Althea screaming after seeing Aisha suddenly disappearing? I wonder what could have happened.

19