Aisha. the Attention Seeker
391 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aisha, The Attention-Seeker


While walking around the heavily populated town of Oaksville, I stared at the brown-haired girl who was walking beside me before a sudden selfish feeling rose up inside my heart once again, causing me to instinctively pull the hem of one of the brown-haired women’s skirt while looking up to her as I opened my mouth and called out to her, “Mama!”

 

Hearing my call, she kneeled down to match my eyes and asked, “What’s wrong, are you hungry again?” while tilting her head to her left side.

 

“Aisha is tired, Aisha wants to be carried!” I answered while habitually puffing up my cheeks as a sigh left her mouth before both of her hands weaved through my shoulders as I slowly rose up from the ground before being carried on her arms which is my desired position, as I can feel the warmth of my beloved mom.

 

“Are you hungry?” she inquired while continuing her walk together before staring at me with a smile.

 

“Mhm! Aisha is hungry for Mama’s dish, bacon, and eggs!” I happily answered while snuggling up to her as her hands softly weaved through my hands, almost like making a dress.

 

“Is that so, then wait a bit… we will arrive at the house very soon, don’t forget to greet Alisha and the others once we get home, okay?” she looked at me and smiled as I happily nodded before placing my head on top of her shoulders, staring at the wildly populated scenery that was being blessed by the bright sun before a loud yawn came out from my mouth.

 

“Aisha is sleepy, Mama! Wake me up once we arrive, please?” I asked while rubbing my tiny head on her cheeks as a soft and gentle voice, almost like a lullaby responded, “There, there—little Aisha can sleep for now” as a tingling feeling of joy covered everything before both of my eyes slowly closed itself.

 

“I love you, Mama,” I mumbled softly before my entire consciousness slowly fell apart while being carried on her arms. 

 

 

10