A Wild Mage Appears!
642 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Edward looked around the cave he saw two goblins heading to a room by themselves, they where most likely going to mate. Seeing it as a good time to kill those two, he hid until they did that act. As the Goblin put his Member inside, his Lower Jaw and Upper Jaw where grasped and torn off, killing it seconds later. Edward then took the lower Jaw and smashed it into the female Goblin skull repeatedly.

[You have Leveled up! 1>2]

[You gained 1 Stat Point!]

[Skill 'Sneak' has been gained!]

Edward then sneaked out of the room and looked for sleeping goblins, he saw three goblins huddling together while they sleep. He then slowly walked to the closest one and snapped its neck, the other two where still asleep, but the farthest one away seemed to be a light sleeper. Edward covered the middle goblin's mouth and snapped its neck. The Light sleeper seemed to noticed the noise and slowly opened its eyes, just for a small rock to hit it in the head, breaking it skull and having its brain matter spill out.

'That was too close...' Edward thought as he caught the body before it fell on the ground.

[Job 'Assassin' gained!]

[You have Leveled up! 2>3]


"Gigigikaaah!" screamed a goblin but it was quickly killed

"Come at me you stupid Green skins!" said a Male adventurer in a hoarse voice, but clearly board

"This is strange, Goblins have been avoiding this area, even when you use [Provoke III] they barely come here." said a Female in long robes.

"A strong Monster most likely moved to this area, why do we even need to accepted this quest..." said a Thuggish looking man with a Bow

'Idiots... the Goblins are acting unnatural and are avoiding this area, but still leave offerings. this is similar behavior to what happens when Demons and Monsters meet, a regular monster would just eat Goblins, but the goblins are still alive. Oh gods I hope that it isn't demons, there land is on the other side of the Kish river.'

"Stop!" said the man with the Thuggish looks, for in front of them was a Goblin giving off a Aura that gave dread to the party. The goblin was wearing Basic Armor that was made to fit it well, something a goblin couldn't do due to there intelligence being low. On the goblin's head was a Hob-Goblin's Skull seeing how it fit on the Goblin's head and how it had small horns. It didn't have even a Dagger on its body.

"Hello human Adventures! I am the Goblin Edward, oh a Magus in your party? I will keep you alive for now." said a Goblin, in a fluently smart voice. Monsters where stupid, even the smartest Monsters only had Tribal Villages, but this Goblin spoke Perfectly, it was Bizarre.


'Humans! Humans! and a Mage at that! I stalked them till i had the perfect ambush location, the area was wooded, but had a small opening. I had Goblins lead them there, the Adventures seemed strong for me. It would be a tough fight for the group but they where only as strong as the Hob-Goblin Chief i killed.' Thought Edward as he stalked the party of adventures.

"Hello human Adventures! I am the Goblin Edward, oh a Magus in your party? I will keep you alive for now." said Edward faking surprise.

Edward quickly rushed towards the Party Leader who had the hoarse voice, The man quickly grabbed his Axe and swigged his axe towards Edward's arm, dodging it barely he jumped back to have a arrow at the location where he jumped.

'Crap' thought Edward has he rolled to the side then for the first time Death-Seer activated, he was right in front of the Axe once again, he quickly grabbed the Axe's handle toss the Man and strangling him.

*SNAP*

the mans neck broke and with him gone the Archer and Mage where next, the Mage freaked out, and shot a fireball at me, being more cautious of the mage then before, I dodged the fireball barely. and charged towards the Archer who pulled out a knife but I easily grabbed his wrist and crushed it and punched him repeatedly in the face, breaking his skull and seeing brain matter goop out.

"kaaahhhh!" screamed the Mage as I walk towards her, and a Fireball appeared, but much slower and I dodged.

"You almost killed me, I really am a fool.... I've never dealt with a Mage before, but the Shaman was similar, but she was sleeping with the chief... well before I killed her... Well your lucky i'm just going to destroy you Mana Circuit."


Part 2 Ends here! I got a comment that said I should continue, so I think I am!

Cheers ClayFish!

7