Evolution and Introductions
610 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[you have Leveled up! 9>10]

[You have gained 1 Stat Point!]

[Evolution has begun]

[.... .... ....]

[You have Evolved into a Greater Goblin!]

As Edward woke up, he saw a tied up female corpse, she quickly taught him how to use Mana. The adventurer party that gave him so much trouble was low ranking, the mage was the highest at Level 14, while the other two people where both at level 10. The Hob-Goblin chieftain was around level 20, even with the level difference the group the chieftain was stupid, even among goblins, and only got to be chief through strength. though I only killed him when he was asleep.

"Status"

[Level: 10 | Name: Edward | Race: Greater Goblin | Job: Pugilist]

[Titles: Tribe Smasher, Kin Killer]

[STR: 39 | DEX: 34 | CON: 37 | INT: 31 | WIS: 30 | CHR: 27 | LCK: 34]

[Stat Points: 5]

[Skills: Sneak I, Mana Circuit I, Death-Seer II, Provoke II, Find Weakness II,Fearful Aura III Muscle Strengthening III, Calm Mind IV, Anatomy IV, Meditation VI, Unarmed X, Mixology XI, Index XI, Job Changer XI]

Looking at his Status, Edward chuckled, because of 'Status Upgrade' his Stats where raised greatly. Stat wise, he was at level 15~, his skills where growing faster then they should, most likely 'Status Upgrade' doing something. The best skill he had wasn't the cheat skill he chose, but 'Death-Seer' when he was messing around and jumped back then dodge the arrow, a fireball landed where he was, a full force fireball causing actions that would lead to his death, but the skill sent him back in time, or maybe peered into the future? and took him to a safe point.


"Have they not comeback from scouting?, its been four days since Hawk's Moon's new recruited members have gone on there first mission alone." said a female accountant at the Adventurer's Guild.

...

"Have you found my Daughter yet? If she's dead, gods so help me...." said a Noble looking man, but even hidden, couldn't hide a vast amount of mana.

"My lord! we found out she was last seen in the village 'Korth'!" said a soilder kneeling, but was gasping for air.

"Good, good! good! doesn't Charlotte know that its dangerous outside?" sighed the Nobleman as he looked at the large river you couldn't even see the other side of.


"Welcome Hero Shinji Kuroki, you have been summoned right before you died! I am the Saint Lizabeth, please call me Liz, I will help you kill the Demon King, and the Great Evils" said a young girl who appeared to not even be 10, but was in fact 800 years old and the holder of the title 'Strongest Human'.

"What!? I was just going to the interview! I'll be lat- wait.... IM DEAD!?" shouted a Young man in his early twenties 

...

"Fates have changed, that Old Brat summoned a hero but.... a Man who wished to be a Monster became what he desired, he even killed the Traitor's Daughter...." Said a Sleepy Voice, but that voice held so much mana it rivaled that of the whole population of Tarus.


Did A little bit more after thinking about what I want in this story

Cheers ClayFish

8