1-4 Being an Adventurer
238 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the mess has been cleaned up, and Seven had passed her form.

The are finally gonna receive an explanation about what an adventurer is bound to be.

“Nice to meet you Adell, my name is Chloe the guild receptionist in this guild branch.”(Chloe)

“Nice to meet you too Chloe.”(A-Seven)

“Now let me explain what being an adventurer means.”(Chloe)

Chloe explained the requests first, each request form has an equivalent adventurer rank.

Composing of E, D, C, B, A, and S ranked from lowest to highest.

Seven asking about why it is needed was replied by Chloe easily.

“It helps the new adventurer’s to gain more experiences before facing off much more dangerous tasks.”(Chloe)

Seven nodding with contentment of her answer, Chloe explained more about the places where the requests are mostly are.

After about 30 minutes Chloe had finally explained everything to them.

“Thanks for the thorough explanation Chloe, for now i want to take a request.”(A-Seven)

“Sure Adell here’s your ID, the requests that you are only allowed to take are rank E, and D.”(Chloe)

“Hmm? I’m allowed to take rank D?”(A-Seven)

“Yeah based on the events earlier, it just proves that you are already an experienced adventurer that’s why we raised your rank to D.”(Chloe)

“I see so only Charles is rank E, well for now we would like to take this gathering request for fana herbs.”(A-Seven)

“Alright please do take care.”(Chloe)

“Will do come on kiddo, and Payne sorry for the mess earlier.”(A-Seven)

“It’s fine Adell, i’m happy that someone finally reached him a lesson.”(Payne)

“If your thankful, won’t you at least show your face?”(A-Seven)

“Maybe next time Adell.”(Payne)

“I see bye then, kiddo come on.”(A-Seven)

“Yes teacher! Bye Chloe and Payne!”(Charles)

After leaving Chloe closed in to the guild master to talk with him.

“She’s so cool guild master! I’ve finally got someone to idolize.”(Chloe)

“Well that’s good then, for now please take care of your jobs as usual i will be going back to my office. I feel that she’s gonna be S rank soon.”(Payne)

“Sure guild master!”(Chloe)

After Chloe leaves, Payne also proceeded to his office.

Meanwhile in the outer part of the city.

“Kiddo go find the herbs we need, come back when your done I will be waiting for you here.”(A-Seven)

“Yes teacher.”(Charles)

After Charles left to gather the herbs, Seven heightened her senses to scan the surrounding vicinity.

This is place is condensed with mana, i need to absorb some of those or else things would get bad here Seven thoughts.

Crouching to the ground, Seven puts her hand in the ground focusing in gathering the grasp of mana lines in it.

In the middle of it She suddenly grasped the presence of monsters closing in to Charles location.

Confirming his location Seven sprinted her way to Charles swiftly.

“Phew! I finally got everything!”(Charles)

Grrr! Charles suddenly sprouted up to see where the sound came from.

When he looked from behind him, he has seen 6 goblins in front of him.

“Wha! Teacher!”(Charles)

Charles proceeded to run away from the 6 goblins chasing him.

4 were armed by short swords while the other two are armed with a short bow and arrow.

Dodging the arrows while trying to keep up the pace, he suddenly got tripped by a stone and fell down.

The goblins laughing on the scene before them, they make their way to him slowly.

What they didn’t realize was that Seven had already appeared behind their two archers.

Summoning a silver sword into her right hand, she sliced the two goblins in an instant.

After hearing the shout of their two comrades, the 4 goblins turned to look behind them.

But in that moment their eyes suddenly only seen the skies, beheading the 4 goblins in an instant.

“Are you alright kiddo? Sorry if i wasn’t here sooner than I expected.”(A-Seven)

“It’s okay teacher, also i finally got all the herbs! We can finally report this and go home!”(Charles)

“Nice job kiddo, let’s go then.”(A-Seven)

Seven hides her sword back to her magic inventory.

“Teacher? When will you teach me magic?”(Charles)

“Hmm.. Maybe tomorrow then, you already know how to wield a sword right?”(A-Seven)

“I do but I’m not that good at it.”(Charles)

“Then i will train you too in the sword.”(A-Seven)

“Thank you teacher.”(Charles)

Finally turning in the request, they were rewarded with 5 silvers.

After collecting their reward, they made way to the clothing shop to buy Charles some new clothes.

After trying out some clothes Seven had finally chosen, now Charles is wearing a white shirt with brown leather jacket and black pants.

“Not bad kiddo looks good on you.”(A-Seven)

After hearing that it made Charles brim with joy, finally buying some food for them they made their way to their home.

Knocking on the door Draco woke up and used Telekinesis to open the door.

“Welcome home master! Also to you Charles.”(Draco)

“I’m back, for now let’s eat on the table after that let’s talk Charles.”(A-Seven)

“Yes teacher.”(Charles)

Putting all the food they bought in the table, they all took a seat including Draco to finally partake their food.

After eating their food Seven called on Charles to talk with him.

“Ok so tomorrow kid we will be taking a subjugation request.”(Seven)

“Subjugation request? Like the one from earlier?”(Charles)

“Like the goblins i killed earlier, there’s a request for that so for now i will be teaching you some magic.”(Seven)

“Oh! What do i need to do teacher?”(Charles)

“For now i will be teaching you analyze, one spell at a time for now master analyze.”(Seven)

“Yes teacher.”(Charles)

“Alright i will be sharing my knowledge on using it with you, Memory Transfer.”(Seven)

Charles feeling the sudden implant of information inside his head, felt dizzy in the process.

“You alright kiddo?”(Seven)

“Yes i’m fine now teacher.”(Charles)

“Good now try using analyze on this sword.”(Seven)

Producing a short sword from her magic inventory, she placed it in the table and let Charles do the spell.

Analyze! Woah what’s with all this letters?”(Charles)

Seeing the information in front of him, he was surprised that it showed the short sword’s name.

Name: Iron short sword

Attack: 20

Durability: 100/100

Special abilities: none

Forged by: Seven

“Teacher is analyze all about knowing the information on the thing you use it on?”(Charles)

“Yes kiddo you can also use it on humans, try using it on me although you won’t see much.”(Seven)

“Yes teacher! Analyze!”(Charles)

Name: Adell

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Class:————

Title:————

Gifts:————

Skills:————

“Other are blanked teacher.”(Charles)

“That’s because i made some protections against analyze, this is a commonly used skill here from what i can tell that’s why i made some precautions.”(Seven)

“I see now I understand everything, thank you very much for teaching me teacher.”(Charles)

“It’s fine kiddo now go on to sleep, we will be leaving tomorrow morning.”(Seven)

“Yes teacher good night.”(Charles)

“Good night kid.”(Seven)

After Charles have gone up and tucked in to sleep, Draco made his way to Seven.

“Master what do you see in that kid?”(Draco)

“I see that he’s a good kid that really cares for his parents, you do know that i can ascertain whether people speak true or not.”(Seven)

“Yes i do know that master, but I feel something different from you too.”(Draco)

“I’m not sure of what’s happening to me Draco, but this new experience isn’t so bad.”(Seven)

“If your sure about that master, i won’t pry then i will also try my best to adapt.”(Draco)

“Thank you Draco, now let’s sleep we have a big day ahead of us.”(Seven)

Finally tucking in to sleep, Seven was blissfully enjoying her new life.

But in the forest near Vesta city, there is a cave in where an adventurer party is currently at.

“Gwaah!”

“Fall back!”

“We can’t they are blocking the exit!”

“Mage! Cast some- ahhh!”

Witnessing the mage bitten by a giant wolf, gushing blood all over the other adventurer’s were shocked and didn’t notice the goblins lunging at them bashing the men while taking the women as slaves.

Killing the men by bashing their skulls with rocks, and disarming everything on the women leaving them nude with chain cuffs on their hands.

“Stupid humans, get there items and give it to the hobgoblins. Soon we will march to their city and take it from them.”

“All hail the king! All hail the goblin king!”

The goblins were preparing to invade Vesta city, leading them is a self proclaimed goblin king.

Who is controlled by a greater darker force waiting for souls to harvest for his great plan.

“Go and massacre all the people living in that city, for the souls that i shall harvest would surely work on reviving our god Seven!”

“All hail the harbinger of destruction!”

While sleeping Seven suddenly shivered on something that will surely make her angry.

From what she didn’t know soon Vesta city will be attacked by a cult who wants to serve her.

10