2-7 Karma
159 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning came and everyone finally left their beds to prepare for their day.

Baron Meisler is on his home eating a delicious breakfast with his whole family and kids.

“Father are you sure that you can get her killed?”(Frederica)

“Of course! I hired the best of the best in this city!”(Baron Meisler)

While they were partaking in their meal a loud bang! Could be heard in the front door.

“Butlers take the mercenaries with you and kill those making a racket outside. I don’t like getting disturbed when eating they should know that!”(Baron Meisler)

When the butlers and the mercenaries were almost near the door it suddenly flew with a loud bang! Destroying everything in its range almost reaching the dining room.

“Hello i’m here with the guild master Boris and some of the adventurer’s to be witnesses of what you did Baron Meisler.”(A-Seven)

Baron Meisler veins on the head started showing up and made way to where Seven is and the others.

“What did you do to my door!? Don’t you know who i am!? Boris take this bitchy adventurer of yours out before you face the consequences!”(Baron Meisler)

“Not today Baron Meisler! After all Adell has evidence against you and Count Bion is on his way here.”(Boris)

“With your question answered on why we are here please stay quietly on where you are and let’s resolve this easily.”(Chloe)

“You bastards can’t do this to me! I can buy you all and you guys can’t do anything about it! Knights and guards get them!”(Baron Meisler)

His paid men from the inside of his house came running out to confront Seven and the adventurer’s. Only to be met with a freeze spell from Seven that immobilized them all quickly making them useless.

“Do you still have more men you can buy pig? We can take this the easy way or the hard way you know?yawns”(A-Seven)

“Don’t you dare mock me bitch! Butler free those slaves! Tell them i will give them freedom when they manage to kill that bitch!”(Baron Meisler)

“So stupid and you also keep slaves, isn’t that a crime Boris?”(A-Seven)

“Yes it is now we have more evidence to take him down.”(Boris)

“keep those slaves alive everyone, we need to free them from this wretched fool.”(A-Seven)

Seven moves back to her daughter baby Laura that she currently let Charles cradle, going back and seeing Charles enjoy playing with baby Laura she was glad to see that he’s playing with her.

Walking beside them Charles noticed his teacher and gave Laura to her. Seven cradled baby Laura in her arms and cuddled her.

“Teacher what about that noble?”(Charles)

“I’m sure Boris can manage it and the other adventurer’s are here.”(A-Seven)

Playing with baby Laura the other adventurer’s apprehended the slaves easily because most of them weren’t even trained to fight.

In the back were two beastmen slaves one looking like 20 years old with orange fur and lion like appearance, while his little brother looks about 12 too with the same lion appearance.

“You two get your asses over there!”(Baron Meisler)

Both of them doesn’t move from their spot and the older brother hid his little brother behind him.

“So you don’t want to follow my orders!? I can use the death spell on your little brother!”(Baron Meisler)

He followed the order to battle because of his little brother joining the battle and punching adventurer’s quickly.

Chloe ran to Seven instantly when she noticed the beastmen fighting off adventurer’s knocking them down one by one.

“Adell! We need help! That beastmen seems much more stronger than the adventurer’s here.”(Chloe)

“I see hmm.. same lion his little brother must be a hostage for that pig for him to fight lifeless.”(A-Seven)

“How do you know that Adell?”(Chloe)

“I can sense those kind of things hold baby Laura for me.”(A-Seven)

“Sure, hi baby Laura i’m your auntie Chloe.”(Chloe)

After seeing that baby Laura is enjoying the accompany of Chloe she left to move against the beastmen to check how strong he is.

Making her way to the battlefield the slaves spotted her and tried to kill her, only meeting with loud slaps! To whomever gets close and makes them unconscious easily by the force behind it.

Reaching her way to where the beastmen is the other adventurer’s retreated while dragging the unconscious ones.

“So your the beastmen huh? I assume that’s your brother being taken as hostage for you?”(A-Seven)

The beastmen doesn’t talk and only stares at her menacingly.

“Oh how scary, do you think a lion cub like you can take me? Then come here bring it on cub.”(A-Seven)

Enraging the beastmen it charged forward with his explosive fists aiming for Seven.

She quickly dodged all of them before she countered with a punch of her own through his stomach, making him flew and hit the wall destroying it in the process laying him down to the ground with his whole body aching with pain.

“Wh-What!? How did she-?”(Baron Meisler)

Not noticing it Seven quickly appeared beside him and softly hand chop the back of his head making him unconscious.

“Now little one your free Break spell.”(A-Seven)

She destroyed the death spell armed for the young cub, making him free from his chains he quickly moved to his brother to check his injuries.

Apprehending all of the slaves Count Bion finally arrived with his own company of knights.

Count Bion was an old man with white hair and beard, wearing a heavy knightly armor, and wields a lance.

“Count, Baron Meisler has slaves and tried to get his assassins kill Adell.”(Boris)

“I do see the slaves but, where’s the evidence for the attempted murder for Adell?”(Count Bion)

“Here it is Count.”(A-Seven)

Seven played her recorder that surprised everybody by the new magic item they witnessed, when they heard the voice and what it spoke they confirmed that Baron Meisler has finally made a miscalculation on his plan to kill Adell.

“With this we have enough evidence already, tomorrow will be the public execution of Baron Meisler! While all of his family members will be exiled from this land forever!”(Count Bion)

Baron Meisler finally woke up from being unconscious and heard the punishment bestowed upon him by Count Bion.

“No! You can’t do this to me i’m the most richest man in this city! Everyone kneels down before me! You can’t kill me i will give you all lots of gold!”(Baron Meisler)

No one helped him as he was dragged away by the knights to prison while he kept squealing and wailing of what’s gonna happen to him tomorrow.

The knights forced all of his family members out of the city giving them their things with them.

While Seven came back to Chloe to take baby Laura’s again on her arms, Charles came back too after apprehending some slaves that tried to escape.

After talking with Boris. Count Bion walked with him to where Seven was with Chloe, Charles, and baby Laura.

“Adell i’m very thankful for what have you done for the villagers of Cramen city and also about Baron Meisler.”(Count Bion)

“It’s alright Count, i just do what everyone should do.”(A-Seven)

“Not everyone does the heroic act you did Adell. So please take it as a compliment, i believe that you guys want to take a rest right?”(Count Bion)

“Yes i also have to feed Laura and clean her up later.”(A-Seven)

“If that is so i will be sending an escort tomorrow after the execution of Baron Meisler to take you to my estate, i want to talk about the monsters that you’ve seen when you rescued the villagers.”(Count Bion)

“I understand Count, let’s meet tomorrow again then for it.”(A-Seven)

“Yeah, Boris i’m leaving the knights here to confiscate all the things of Baron Meisler can you go with them?”(Count Bion)

“Yeah i can, see you later everyone.”(Boris)

“Well then farewell for now, let us talk about the problem tomorrow again.”(Count Bion)

After both Boris and Count Bion bid farewell to them, they also left to go back to the adventurer’s guild with the other adventurer parties to enjoy their victory in finally taking down Baron Meisler.

Seven then moved back to her room leaving Chloe and Charles to have fun with the other adventurer’s, she took some food for her and baby Laura before she gone up to their room.

She then done the necessities to keep baby Laura full and clean, afterwards she ate while making her clone cradle baby Laura to sleep.

When the baby has finally slept she tucked the baby in the crib and kissed her goodnight before she slept on her own bed.

I should leave those two out of the meeting tomorrow, it looks they won’t be back till midnight anyways Seven thoughts.

Taking her rest she is preparing herself tomorrow for the meeting with Count Bion, about the new monsters and the goblins who made the map that she had gotten.

8